Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: gsk4

Update 😃Please..

coming up
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: cherry_vrushan

hey, I know I have become one silent reader but can't help it as my busy work schedule doesn't allows me to read and comment or like.. Coming back to the story, I m loving the way u r unfolding the story.. be it that confession or the Shimla tour or be it them watching yjhd or anything, I m just loving it.. Last chapter was kinda cute for me.. Ahhh finally she confessed, but I loved the way u penned it down.. her (cute) sleeping description was lovely.. that kalyug wala line was funny.. The teasing wala part made me go to the awww land.. as I saod it before the chapter was cute.. nd yes waiting for u to update the next chapter of this as well as 'It...smile'.. sooo happy to read your third ongoing ff.. its lovely and a treat to read... Arrggghhh ' how can 'nothing lasts forever' end.. but anyway I loved its epilogue.. sorry won't be able to comment on each ff nd won't be able to actively comment on ur works... waiting for the upcoming chapters..

-cheers

cherry

its okay dear i understand...
tahnks for ur comment btw!
yeah nothing lasts forver ended...as teh storyline was over...
i thought not stretching the story would be good enough 
as its essence won't be lost...

i understand... do read n comment whenever you get time... no hard feelings...😃
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Tired of refreshing :( updateee
flyinghigh_ani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

PART 24

Both of them came home after their honey moon from shimla...

"par tum dono 2 days pehele kyun aa gaye????" swayam's chachi asked...

"wo swayam ko kuch kaam agaya isiliye..." Sharon said as she dumped herself on the couch...

"tum dono upar jake fresh hoke rest karlo..." Swayam's mom pushed them upstairs to get some sleep...

Shaon took a bath and looked at the watch to find it was only 6 in the evening...she quickly laid down on the bed and drifted asleep...

She was sleeping in peace when suddenly muskaan came and woke her up...

"Sharon di...jaldi neeche chalo..." Sharon woke up hurriedly thinking something was wrong...

"kya hua musky...sab thik haina????" she stood up...

"aap chalo to pehele niche..." Sharon quickly wore her slippers and rushed downstairs with muskaan to find the entire house dark...

"ye kya ho raha hai..." she looked back to muskaan but she was not there...

"array...musky...kaha cahala gaya????" before she could register what was happening she felt a spotlight on her...

"to the girl...who changed my life forever..." She heard swayam's voice... she looked around to search for him but soon the lounge was lit up with fairy lights... she didn't know what to say as she found the entire floor was covered with balloons and swayam standing there beside a coffee table with a smile...

"ye sab..." she realized it was 12 at night on her birthday...but before she could complete she heard him say...

"happy birthday cookie... I love you..." Sharon ran down the stairs as soon as she heard him and jumped into his arms giving him the tightest hug she could ever give... Swayam stumbled a few steps back with her force but picked her up in his arms and twirled her around...

"happy birthday Sharon..." swayam's mom chachi and muskaan came forward...swayam kept  her down and Sharon hugged everyone as they gave her gifts...

"ab cake kaat..." Swayam handed her the knife...

Sharon with a broad smile on her face cut the cake and fed everyone... as the night proceeded swayam Sharon went to their room and so as the others...

"swayam...isliye hum shimla se wapis a gaye..." Sharon asked him as he was locking the door...

"yup...mai chahta tha tera birthday sabke saath manaye hum..." his face fell... Sharon came forward and held his hands...

"kya hua???" she asked him...

"nahi... pichle kuch salon mein maine tujhe is special day pe bilkul special feel nahi karwaya na????"he asked her like a child...

"tune firese meri diary pari?????" Sharon glared at him and he nodded sheepishly...

"arrrgghhh... Swayam I swear I will kill you if you touch that... Jo hua vul ja na... kya farak parta hai?????" she literally shouted at him...

"accha achha fine... But tune gift nahi mangi????" he frowned...

"nahi..mujhe gift nahi chahiye...ab chal sote hai..." she pulled him towards the bed but swayam didn't budge...

"but gift to hai..." he went to the cupboard and took a box out... he then made sharon stand in front of the mirror...

"now close your eyes..." swayam ordered...

"nahi..." she retorted back...

"plsss..." swayam pouted like a kid...sharon smiled and closed her eyes and after sometime she felt something on her head... She quickly opened her eyes and her eyes twinkled...

"wow... This is so pretty..." She touched the silver tiara studded with stones on her head...

"a tiara for my princess..." He hugged her tighly from the back keeping his chin on her shoulder...

"waise kuch aur hai..." he quickly gave her an envelope...

She opened it to find a card... the front of the card read

"on your birthday my gift to you is something I have valued for years..."

She opened the card to see another fold and it read

"but until now no one else has been special enough for it to share..."

She opened the fold to see another fold...

"if you handle it with care it will last you a lifetime..."

She opened the final fold when a heart popped out with a spring...

"its my heart... I love you..."

Sharon chuckled while swayam kept looking closely at her changing expression...

On the left blank page of the cark swayam had written something long... Sharon looked at him questioningly and in return swayam made her sit on the bed and sat beside her and indicated her to read it...

"jab tu choti choti baton par

Roti thi hasti thi

Tabse tujhse pyaar kiya..."

Sharon soon moved back in time

A seven yr old sharon was sitting on the staircase of their school...her cheeks were stained with marks of tears...swayam came and sat beside her...

"what happened cookie????" he asked...

she turned her face away...

swayam smiled at her antic and then opened his backpack and took out a bar of chocolate...he opened the wrapper and started eating it...

"mmm...its lovely..." he said...

sharon turned around and saw him eating shamelessly...she snatched the chocolate away and started eating it...swayam with much effort controlled his laughter...

"I lost my moral science project...i have to do it again by tomorrow..." She said sniffing

"no worry cookie...I'll do it for you...you go and sleep...you will get your project by tomorrow morning..." she gave a 1000 watt smile and hugged him

She read some more

"jab tu daant khane k dar se

Mere peche akar chupa karti thi

Tabse tujhse pyaar kiya"

A six yr old sharon came running to swyam's room...he was sleeping...

"swayam wake up na...mamma is after me...she will beat me up...i broke a vase" she had come to swayam's house and broke a vase by mistake and her mom was about to beat her up...

Swayam said in a sleepy voice...

"uff cookie disturb mat kar na...I am sleeping..."

"pls swayam save me..."

"okay fine..." he stood up and made sharon sleep on his bed and tucked her with the duvet...

Her mom came into his room and asked " swayam...sharon kaha hai???..."

"no aunty...she didn't come here...may be garden mein gayi hai..." He lied innocently...

After she went out Sharon came out from the bed...

"for you I had to lie to aunty...unbelievable..." Swayam made a face

"jab tu raat bhar chup chup ke tare ginti thi

Tab se tujhse pyaar kiya..."

A nine yr old Sharon  was laying on the terrace of the farmhouse house counting the stars...they ent their for picnic

Swayam also came up to the terrace...

"what are you doing?????"he asked...

"idiot...I lost my count...stop distracting me..." She made a face

"why are you counting stars????"

"people say...we can't count it...so I want to do something which no one else can do...not even you..." she snapped the last part...

"pagal..." he smiled at her antic...

"jab tere liye mujhe ulti seedhi harkat

Karna parta tha...logon se daant khana

Parta tha...tabse tujhse pyaar kiya..."

An eight yr old Sharon dragged sswayam to a shopping mall...the elders were in the parking lot after the shopping..

"ab kya????why are you taking me in again..." He tried to protest

she stopped in front of a soft toy shop...

"swayam I want that..." There was a small cute Winnie the pooh ...

"okay...i'll bring the money from mom...wait..."

"I don't want to buy it..."

"what ????then what do you want????" swayam became irritated...

"I want to steal it..." He  was shocked to death...

"and I want to send you to a mental hospital..." He started going away...

"swayam...I am your best friend na????you can't even do this much for me...according to me we have to experience everything in our life...even stealing...look it's a big shop..the owner is rich...a small toy won't harm him...besides I'll give it to the poor girl begging outside the mall???"

"okay wait..." Both of them went inside...as soon as they were about to pick the toy a man shouted

"you naughty kids..."

swayam caught sharon's hand and started running without the toy...

they came out and started breathing heavily...

"uff sharon...you are impossible...look I said we can't do it..."

"its okay...at least you tried..." they came out and went to the others...after sometime they were ready to leave...but before sharon could get inside the car swayam  dragged her to the poor girl begging and gave sharon the pooh

"give it to her..." sharon was beyond happy...she gave it to the girl...

While returning to the car...

"swayam how did you get this..." she was jumping in joy...

"I asked mom for money...you wanted something so it's obvious that I'll give it to you..."

"you are the best..." She hugged him tightly...

"aab to khud bhi vul gayye ki kab

Se tujhse pyaar kiya...

Aur baas ek gakti ho gayi...

Mai samjha hi nahi ki maine tujhse pyaar kiya

Lekin sirf ye pata hai ki jab se pyaar ko

Jaana samjha...tabse sirf aur sirf tujhse pyaar kiya..."

Sharon felt a drop of tear fall on the card...

PS: THE LETTER IDEA IS FROM MOHABBATEIN... I HOPE YOU HAVE GUESSED THAT😆

LEAVE YOUR LIKES AND COMMENTS...

LOVE ANI

Edited by flyinghigh_ani - 9 years ago
sanchiswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Finally ^_^ 
Sharon's Birthday :p
I love twirling hugs thanks fr adding that ^_^
He actually confessed in front of all ;) 
Sharon is too smart to realize they came early for her birthday -.- ooops read her diary again 
I liked the tiara as gift which was just the start
Haven't watched mohobbatein :3 so letter thing was new for me I'm glad you added their childhood memories  ^_^ that the to so man
True that he was always in love with her but never realized it :') 
Sharon finally got her Swayam *-* 

Swayam was crying :o she felt a drop on Card or was she herself crying :( got so emotional that din realize when her eyes got watery :'(

Ani this was the sweetest badla
Thanks ^_^ 
Edited by sanchiswaron - 9 years ago
awesome update.,
aww...the cute moments...😳
tks for the pm😊
anjuvrushan thumbnail
I love sharon...sweet cute bubbly girl...nice update...
__nidhi__ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
di..!!
it was a lovely update 
loved it..
their moments..!!!
i hope next part will be full of romance..!!!
update the next part soon..
thanks for the pm..!!