Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
<font color="#00ccff">Exactly! EXACTLY! Falguni Pathak's voice is so sweet to hear specially those videos and LOL😆I also don't use to get that 'Romance' in those videos as I was young to understand all that but now when I look back to what I was watching or listening to years ago now makes more sense and romance😳. Hope she makes comeback with such songs or some new ones to again set a trend!</font>
IKR. Honey singh type songs have hijacked everything. earlier, Falguni Pathak, Sonu Nigam, Abhijeet, Shaan, Palaash Sen- they all used to come with their private albums which used to be so gud.Originally posted by: Jugni-Udi
Our generation kind of grew up with here songs .They had an old world charm if you see now . After this rap culture came all the songs had to be punjabi
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/its-a-girl-for-shivaleeka-oberoi-and-drishyam-3-director-abhishek-pathak-couple-shares-emotional-bir_233724
1