Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: innocent.aman

chill out guys  garmi bahut hai😆

agreed...let's chill out...concentrate on YHM
sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pomegranate

lol of course karan is villified because he does not dance to the fans' whims and wishes.😆
I'm sure karan is not as bad as the media and you people make him out to be. don't talk as if you know him.

Do you know him?  I am not at all a KP fan. I have seen his old interviews and he talks very cheaply and loosely about women. I am a woman and how can I be a fan of someone who talks without thinking? After all if u think you are a CELEBRITY, then u need to atleast think before you talk even if you have stupid ideas in your brain! I know someone related to the shoots. Thats why I am saying if he just comes on time and respects others time, that is more than enough! I am a RKB and IshRa fan. Though the current RKB is not whom we all loved😕

RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

Do you know him?  I am not at all a KP fan. I have seen his old interviews and he talks very cheaply and loosely about women. I am a woman and how can I be a fan of someone who talks without thinking? After all if u think you are a CELEBRITY, then u need to atleast think before you talk even if you have stupid ideas in your brain!

What old interviews are you talking about? Give references, don't beat around the bush.