Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
^ all i want to say is... SEE Wings-of-Fire... SHE LIKED! 😳
im not lying, promise ☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nor do i need to! 🀣 :p IDC if your love for her increases, decreases or as you said... finishes... just trying to prove my point that KP is not responsible for everything bad happening on planet earth and he certainly isnt the one who started this movement/hashtag/protest!

He can support whoever he wants to because like you & me, hes human too. now if WHAT and WHO hes supporting is the right thing to do or not is a completely different debate 😳
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Guguminti

what will happen with salman going to jail ??

not a fan of salman
well take the responsibility of the victims is what real law should have been

Salman won't end up in jail he will b roaming in and out we all know .

A rapist a murderee here gets bail and roams freely n just because its Salman khan he gets verdicted for 5 years when the victims themself wants salman out.

You are talking of reverse victimisation

This is interesting

But I don't agree

If he was not salman khan

He would not have got bail in 2 hours flat

Here things don't work like that

Victims are not allowed to pardon the accused

divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Those who support Salman Khan , please watch the tamil movie "Angadi Theru " climax ... 

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyasn

Those who support Salman Khan , please watch the tamil movie "Angadi Theru " climax ...

What is in that

Can you tell us
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

What is in that

Can you tell us

The hero and heroine who used to work in an  inhuman shop( based on a real shop it seems)
 are finally beaten and thrown out .
They dont have any place to go or sleep . Finally someone advice them to sleep on the footpath .

That night only , one lorry will lose control and run over them and heroine will lose her both legs ...

It is one tragic but close to reality movie ... 

Must watch it is ...
RaimaV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: serendipity.

^ all i want to say is... SEE Wings-of-Fire... SHE LIKED! 😳

im not lying, promise ☺️ πŸ˜† πŸ˜† nor do i need to! 🀣 :p IDC if your love for her increases, decreases or as you said... finishes... just trying to prove my point that KP is not responsible for everything bad happening on planet earth and he certainly isnt the one who started this movement/hashtag/protest!

He can support whoever he wants to because like you & me, hes human too. now if WHAT and WHO hes supporting is the right thing to do or not is a completely different debate 😳

Sorry didn't read this post eealier. Yes DT liked it.
It's a democratic country anyone can take sides, we can dislike it or criticize it as we are doing it right now.
But we can't question that person's morality on personal ground.
KP, DT or anyone has full right to voice out his/her opinion.
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: divyasn

The hero and heroine who used to work in an inhuman shop( based on a real shop it seems)
are finally beaten and thrown out .
They dont have any place to go or sleep . Finally someone advice them to sleep on the footpath .

That night only , one lorry will lose control and run over them and heroine will lose her both legs ...

It is one tragic but close to reality movie ...

Must watch it is ...

Wow that is something
pomegranate thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
IMO, Vyas went about it in the best way.  he expressed his disappointed towards Kp without question morals and without being judgemental.
although, it is still very sad to see kp supporting salman.
-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
A) Salman is not related to YHM

B) KP is a free individual to stand by sit by die by anyone so stop treating him and his views as personal property and him as some slave adhering to how fans want him to think

C)The rule is already in place which says [personal tweets not related to YHM are not be discussed on this forum the Topic maker and all other swho have indulged in this breach will be handed out straight WL raises as I as DT have enough of this constant targeting of both leads on any occassion they look to air their personal views .

TOPIC CLOSED
YHM DT