Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

milinda.shreyz thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so many familiar usernames here ! hey Paradigm, Dexter !! u guys r also following the show. me happy happy !!
TitliBaisa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice post dear, I am actually with you on this that Kabir would fall for Ananya first...!!! But, I have this fear that if he did, he might feel a bit awkward that he is in love with Ananya and will try to avoid her because I don't know why but sometimes when he looks at Ananya it seems as if I am looking at the same person who fell for Naina in LRL, and I don't want that Rajveer in Kabir...!!! Can't see him in pain...!!! Hope we get to see something good...

PS: Meri prediction kia pta such hojae

AnVishtian thumbnail
Its so suprising to see so many LRL fans here and I agree with many of you. Kabir and Ananya's story reminds me of Rajveer and Naina so much, Hopefully KaYa will have a better and more happier ending than Raj-Naina 😔 Their's was the most tragic love stories ever.
Moving back to KaYa, I can definitely see Kabir falling for her first because he is more experienced and mature one, he would recognize what he feels easily and I can see him going the Raj way by avoiding Ananya since he wouldn't think she can accept his past and something tells me there is more to Ananya's father's story than meets the eye and Kabir will have a large role to play in it so that might also have some consequences. Ananya has a crush on Kabir at the moment but like someone before me said, she doesn't truly know who he is behind the persona of Kabir Sharma, powerful and charsmatic news journalist. There is so much more for the show to explore. Ananya's trust and growth from crush to love for Kabir will show her growth as a character and that might be one of the central focus of th show later on.