Arya1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Trust me!!!
KAL se I am repeating Dhamaka hoga 

I am sure BOMB phatega

Mujhe darr sa lag raha hai 😆

Looks like maine finally poori #SoSyFanGirlGang ko #TheDhamaka waala bukhaar de diya hai.
🤣
#MissionSuccess

Arya1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Orangen

Hello Nisha,

The irregular one is back.

I have been reading your updates through my trips with a lot of appreaciation. Thanks to the kind person who is updating the back up index has made it very easy for me and others too.

I am so touched by II's situation. I wish she would put more faith in herself and in her love. She ended up marrying him because she was in debt. Will she move on the next stage in life because she in debt again - become a mother?
If the man chooses to involve her family in their tiff even her father will not be on her side I think.
Continue to write you are really good!!

I thought I was the only irregular one.
Thank god I have some company! 😆
TanjoreGirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Just got to the thread...yet to read any comments but finished all the updates ...

I am sooo sorry *infinity I am crazy like II too kuch kuch soch liya on Monday ..yesterday real life got to me ..
3 back to back presentation and i have to learn a new tool and teach folks ..and at home was up with my son doing math till 11 pm and he kept making mistakes like 45/3 = 13 and 54/8 = 6
 and then today morning he forgot his pencil box his first period was math test , last time he messed up the test and blamed it on the pencil .. so had this totally crazy morning -- cleaner coming this after noon which meant i had to clean the house ;-) , followed by cooking for my inlaws and then rush to school .. thoda vandu type laga na 😆😆😆 the good news my manager cancelled my 10 am meeting

One thing is I ❤️ Nisha and Sosy ..* Googolplexian and am back in action..
Chalo thoda senti mood mein hoon-- so this song:

jeena yaahan marna yahaan iske siva jaana kahan 😆😆😆
Edited by TanjoreGirl - 9 years ago
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'm so late but who cares...chup chup ke office mai comments likhne ka maza hi alag hain..😊
Taking chances:-

R&B took his chance and lets hope the gamble pays off well..He is hopping mad but controlling coz of kids..wants to kill her for having an almost empty account but can't do so..She had declare earlier that she won't accept his money but getting call twice that your spouse account is nil can drive anyone to edge..

They don't discuss their financial issues.. She bought a car without his knowledge and is always eager to pay him back for any expense he does on her..Theirs is really an unconventional relation..Normally, spouses discuss every trivial financial decision but here its all ulta pulta.. 
what kind of an MBA student is she...Her finances are in deep hell and she still do things recklessly..🤢

He is unaware about her finances..don't know how much she earn , how much she spends and that's really frustrating..His concern that if she is stuck in some problem and her cards are denied is genuine..How to help when you have no idea from where to begin..

He wants to give her money but knows she won't accept it..So the gently probing begins..Now that her account will get credited wonder how will she react..Blasting, hopping mad II..God yeh ladki ka kya hoga...Why can't she discuss these issues with him.. Know there are lots of insecurities in her hyperactive mind but still..

She thinks he won't understand what being middle class means..May be he won't but what's the harm in discussing it with him..She took the decision of buying car without his knowledge and
now her accounts are nil..Pehli baat isko loan kaun diya yaar..already 2 loan hai..Bank wale bhi pagal ho gaye..😡

Loved the part about her taking chances whether good or bad.."that shall be my greatest vice or reward.." Brilliantly put..she took her chance with R&B..now hoping its rewarding for her..(We know its rewarding..time her to realize that..)

Loved R&B for being calm and composed. I know he will roast her later but for the time being he is putting up a great show of a lovely husband..II is suspicious he is angry...Chalo kuch toh progress hui...She knows when he is mad at her..Abhi please yeh issue bhi jaldi resolve karo...😳
Arya1991 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ashu25

Nisha...TIME BOMB ko aaj hi phata dena!!!

Let them kill each other TODYA
Ab aur intezzar na ho payega

Teen din guzar gaye!!!
Enough pressure built 

Arre Ashu!!

Jitna zyaada pressure, utna badaa #TheDhamaka!!
The last time the pressure built up, it ended up with them getting married.
Socho iss baar kya hoga. 😈

Nisha,

Actually... A couple of days ago, I remembered this Batman quote...

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of sef-righteousness, and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever." (The Joker says this.)

And it's almost perfectly suited to II-R&B, as much as Joker-Batman.

Also, I just realised that there's an Irresistible Force Paradox. So cool.
And so terribly perfect for II-R&B.

Edited by Arya1991 - 9 years ago
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Arya - Haan ji ...Aapse hi phaili hai yeh bhukar 😕
Anu  -Welcome back!!! 😃

Nidhi - Tu bahut bahadur bachchi hai...🤣
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Gamble Gambit:-

This II is really mahan..Seeing her finance status , I'm feeling better..Always thought I'm poor with managing money..Yeh toh aur mast hai..😆

3 loans on her head and she is thinking about investing in real estate too..height hai yeh toh..and poor R&B..he is scared that wifey is thinking of another investment..😛
That was really hilarious..II blabbering about house in various localities unaware that her husband is trying to control himself from choking her to death..

"tum gussa ho?" "why would you think that? "..adorable...She knew he is upset but don't know the reason and he trying to figure out how does she know that..how sweet..unknowingly they are understanding each other better..not just physically but emotionally too..Waiting for the day when they will freely talk..without any inhibitions..

"He wanted to envelop her in his protective hold.." Lovely , cute, adorable R&B..Only if your wife was a damsel in distress..actually she is but instead of accepting help from her knight in shining armor she is always ready to combat him..

She don't want the roulette to stop..don't want to know whether she has won or not..may be life is like that..she fought for R&B, her biggest gamble in life when she is herself not sure about their relation..Love marriages are like that I guess..No one to blame but yourself if it fails..You fought with world for your love and if it fails you are the one who has to listen to all sarcasm...She has taken her chance but don't want to see whether she has hit the jackpot or has lost miserably..

Hey I too wonder where all trains go to..In my case local trains as Mumbai is my abode..
I used to wonder kaha jati hai yeh sab raat ko..later came to know the concept of car shed..
yes they call train resting and washing areas as car shed..god knows why.. 😆
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
eagerly waiting for update.
II is in danger.
But  she is so cute.

She fears none but her rakshasan.
the fear of loosing him or him hating her so much that she will collapse intantly.

How much she loves him.

my most fav banter of her comes after marriage after ranajn gives some papers then in banter she will say.
Sh emarried rakshasan because she can't live without him, I will die if some one says I can never see him again.
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Sizzle and Sear:- 

R&B sitting on kitchen counter...that has to be the most cutest moment in SoSy..😳

She don't want to go golfing..embarrassed about it..I think that happens with all of us...too fearful of doing something which we don't know and mostly in front of people who are pro at it...😕

R&B is angry but kahe to kaise..upar se madam is confused why he is rejecting her, y is he upset..I was like let kids stay at MM only...woh gaye and dude will kill her for sure..and on top of that she has to give him more reasons to burn her alive. what was that infatuation and novelty of an Iyer wife..Matlab bhagwan ne juban di hai toh kuch bhi bolo...🤢

For saying such crap out loud, dude should really crucify her..Here he is trying to control his anger and she is adding points in his list to murder her..She never backs off from goading him...taking his irritation and anger to another level..Showdown coming next?? Fireworks and lots of angel and loads of tears..

Poor Ranjan..He got blasted for no reason..😭
One moment he was happy seeing his son and DIL and very next moment it got all watered down..Yeh chachu kaha se aa gaya. whenever he comes something bad happens...naskhuthi..😡
Ashu25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arya1991

Arre Ashu!!

Jitna zyaada pressure, utna badaa #TheDhamaka!!
The last time the pressure built up, it ended up with them getting married.
Socho iss baar kya hoga. 😈

Nisha,

Actually... A couple of days ago, I remembered this Batman quote...

"This is what happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object. You truly are incorruptible, aren't you? You won't kill me out of some misplaced sense of sef-righteousness, and I won't kill you because you're just too much fun. I think you and I are destined to do this forever." (The Joker says this.)

And it's almost perfectly suited to II-R&B, as much as Joker-Batman.

Yeh baat bhi theek hi hai
But the point is, zyada drag karne se wean ho jayega ...Pressure will be lost...Maza nahi aayega...
Jab pressure barkarar ho tab hi bomb phodna chahiye 🤣

Tu batman aur joker ko iss thread se dur rakh 😡
maar khayegi warna