TRP 16 marz decline too much

Posted: 9 years ago
http://www.media247.co.uk/bizasia/india-ratings-star-plus-witnesses-decline-2015 

Star Plus was the biggest loser in latest India ratings, despite retaining the top position.

According to official data from TAM for Week 16 of 2015, Star Plus 545 GVMs (last week 602 GVMs), followed by Colors with 404 GVMs (last week 410 GVMs) and ZEE TV in third with 378 GVMs (last week 389 GVMs).

Star plus newly launched show failed to  get  trp  the other reason  reason  is success of ipl overshadow both show   statement by star media  person  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AhamyTed thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Where is it given dt mmz didn't do well..?🤪
😊😊whower need   video of star plus serial episode  contact not for gmail user  .  35  rs per 6 episode .  see  29 april on barc sitre u all get the answer  . reason for failer  is  ipl ,  meri ashiqui track change  and bhabhi ji ghar par hai and  both show  have   week story  line   exmple marmarzian  85 % percent of story   copy with anjali  character  in everest  
ArjaAddict thumbnail

Originally posted by: naren1390

😊😊whower need   video of star plus serial episode  contact not for gmail user  .  35  rs per 6 episode .  see  29 april on barc sitre u all get the answer  . reason for failer  is  ipl ,  meri ashiqui track change  and bhabhi ji ghar par hai and  both show  have   week story  line   exmple marmarzian  85 % percent of story   copy with anjali  character  in everest  

Sorry I didn't get you.Could you elaborate?
romajoyi thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I think this is fresh air no extra drama deals with real issues no saas bahu thank god but I am okay with romance thing
Sadaf124 thumbnail
I was a very big fan of everest coz it was a very inspirational show and was very unique it had no saas bahu segments and it has inspired me sooo much I agree that radhika's character is quite similar with Anjali's character in everest but manmarzian is a refreshing show and also don't have saas bahu dramas i really like this show trp's are not always everything