Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MochaQueen thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I love the Kritika one! And both of the colorings! <3
You did a good job with the mixed one :)
Madhura.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Urshie thats flawless blending...Krits skigs are brilliant..hardcore blending.Colouring is perfect...has softness..and textless..great woerk. Both versions r fab.Great to see mixed couple..try more. Great efforyt and blending is great..cos its ultra challenging. Pair is great..
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: HeavenlyBliss.

I love the Kritika one! And both of the colorings! <3

You did a good job with the mixed one :)

Thank you Hinz! Glad you liked them both...Oh it would have been nice if you watched the show and was your type!

Originally posted by: Madhura..

Urshie thats flawless blending...Krits skigs are brilliant..hardcore blending.Colouring is perfect...has softness..and textless..great woerk. Both versions r fab.Great to see mixed couple..try more. Great efforyt and blending is great..cos its ultra challenging. Pair is great..

Thank you Madzy! I'm glad you liked KK blending and softness! :D
Yes I will try more Mixed couples!
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Reporters is a promising show, hope the story continues to entertain us. Still has a fair way to go but its only one week old. I really liked Kritika Kamra from the first episode of the show  so decided to make something on her.

OMGGG 

I'm really glad your liking Kritika Kamra in reporters.. I've only watched the 1st episode as I've been too busy but my god Kittu was amazing.. really liked Rajeev too. Will catch up soon.. 

Anyway coming to the update I love the Kritika siggies.. both versions are beautiful.. the colorings are gorgeous.. especially the coloring here http://i.imgur.com/z2JPkC0.png would have been better if you added text on it 

Keep up the awesome work.. looking forward to seeing more on Kritika πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM

Nisu πŸ€—
Edited by -MitwaIshqPe- - 9 years ago
-Ursh- thumbnail

Can't wait for your comment!πŸ˜‰
-MitwaIshqPe- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Ursh-

Can't wait for your comment!πŸ˜‰

Edited above πŸ˜³
-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: -MitwaIshqPe-

OMGGG 

I'm really glad your liking Kritika Kamra in reporters.. I've only watched the 1st episode as I've been too busy but my god Kittu was amazing.. really liked Rajeev too. Will catch up soon.. 

Anyway coming to the update I love the Kritika siggies.. both versions are beautiful.. the colorings are gorgeous.. especially the coloring here http://i.imgur.com/z2JPkC0.png would have been better if you added text on it 

Keep up the awesome work.. looking forward to seeing more on Kritika πŸ˜³

Thanks for the PM

Nisu πŸ€—

Haha Nisu, your chosen gifs are Hilarious. Aww you've only watched one episode? catch them when you can, Show only airs M-Thur anyways. I have watched all the episodes and the show is on the slow side but a treat from the normal drama of indian Tv.

Actually I didn't Pm you this time and so I think that comes to you naturally🀣 now anyways glad you liked the styles and colouring, Wanted to add text but some reason didn't look great. Next time I will make with Text <3 Catch you soon :D
Dangelz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Urshiee! Finally came here to comment, I'm sorry I've been putting this off...something always came in the way. 

So as you said, I've already seen 2 of the sigs earlier out of the 4. πŸ˜† I really like the Kritika sig, and the blending looks great! :) The gradient/shaded texture is lovely, and goes well with the pics! Both versions are pretty <3 I adore the pic selection as well. 

The Rajeev-Divz sig, I already had given you feedback on them before so I don't want to repeat myself. I think the placement and blending can be a bit better, but good attempt nevertheless :) I like the blurred texture as well, and I like the second textless version more :) 

I still say you should try more mixed couples stuff if you are interested :) I know its a bit tricky and time consuming to find pics. πŸ˜†

-Ursh- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dangelz

Urshiee! Finally came here to comment, I'm sorry I've been putting this off...something always came in the way. 

So as you said, I've already seen 2 of the sigs earlier out of the 4. πŸ˜† I really like the Kritika sig, and the blending looks great! :) The gradient/shaded texture is lovely, and goes well with the pics! Both versions are pretty <3 I adore the pic selection as well. 

The Rajeev-Divz sig, I already had given you feedback on them before so I don't want to repeat myself. I think the placement and blending can be a bit better, but good attempt nevertheless :) I like the blurred texture as well, and I like the second textless version more :) 

I still say you should try more mixed couples stuff if you are interested :) I know its a bit tricky and time consuming to find pics. πŸ˜†

Hey Dangzy its not an issue at all, its a small update so I knew you'd get a chance sooner or later :P I'm really glad you like the KK sig it has been a while since I have made any blended creations on non tv scenes so yeah thought to experiment there. Actually yeah I preferred the Textless Mixed couple signature. I wish and wish I had inspiration to create something but I am so bored of TV at the moment that I haven't made anything, not even on Reporters but I hope I can get insipration back...Anyways thank you so much <3 I have like ranted with this reply.πŸ˜†
-Ursh- thumbnail

[THIS IS A MEMBERS ONLY POST]
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

U.P.D.A.T.E

Freebies

Previous Update Page 128

Replies Pages 128-130

NOTE: I'm NOT sending out PM's until I post larger updates so keep tabs yourself please!πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

Kabir-Ananya (Inspired by Dangelz as it kind of turned out like her style of work)

I'm happy with this one, Will make blended sigs when I find the time.

Kunal Karan Kapoor ( I AM WAITING FOR HIS SMILE AGAIN ONSCREEN)
Missing him lots found these photos on FB!

Comment - Like - Use
Edited by -Ursh- - 9 years ago