hate all of them
Arjun bechara
phasa ke rakha hai use toh
loved it but
pls. continue soon
ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hai rosa               egerly waiting 4 next update dear                 ek update de do na plzzz    
ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Plzzz update soon rosa and pm me
ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Plzz update bhi kar diya karo
ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Where r u rosa?plzzz bohot din hogaye update do na ๐Ÿ˜ญ
SanaHolic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
nice and superb story..
plzz pm me...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
ClumsyAgent thumbnail
Aur kitne din lagenge update dene mai
rosamale thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Hi Dearies,
I am again back๐Ÿ˜† this time also i am late๐Ÿ˜† infact you should be happy that i am not breaking my habit๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜‰
Anyways here you go with the next chapter.

Chapter 7

"What made you think that I will be happy to see you Roshni?"

A collective gasp generated in the room as everyone looked at Mrs. Arjun Rawte, correction Ex. Wife of Mr. Arjun Rawte.

Riya felt like her head spinning as she processed the information. She looked at the girl who was standing infront of her Arjun Sir with watery eyes. She felt the familiar pain rising in her heart as her looks oscillated between Arjun and Roshni.

Roshni was tongue tied at this question. She knew he would be angry. But she never thought that he will be unhappy to see her.

"Rawte, what kind of question is this?", barked Sameer.

Arjun looked at Sameer and let out a sarcastic laugh.

"Why, you feel bad when I talk to your sister like that? Why didn't you feel bad when she ruined my life?"

Another collective gasp arose at the revelation that Roshni is Sameer's sister.

Sameer kept quiet as he knew that he was correct.

"Arjun, please. I am really sorry for whatever happened in the past. But baby, I really love you. I came back to you"

"Don't baby me Ms. Roshni Rathod"

The fury in Arjun's voice sent shiver down everybody's spine. Everyone saw his anger, but Riya could only see his pain. She felt her heart lurch for him.

"Arjun, please give her a chance. She is really guilty for whatever happened. Don't forget the love you both shared".

Rathod tried to placate Arjun.

"Enough!!! All of you are same. Sam, there is no difference between you & Karan, because both of you had overlooked the mistake your sisters did, the pain they caused to me. Sakshi and Roshni, you both broke my heart into million pieces and when I am trying to gather all those pieces, you people again waltz into my life as if there were no past between us. I loved you both unconditionally and what you people did? Trample on my feelings and walk away! Now when you felt like coming back, you came back to claim your right on me?"

He let out a sad laugh.

"Actually, the problem is not with you, it's with me. That's why all the people I love go away from me. First Sakshi went away, then Roshni and then my parents. You know what, I will be the only person in the whole world who fell in love with the sisters' of my best friends yet never had a happily ever after.  Thank God I don't have another best friend who has a sister!"

Even though Arjun was chuckling while saying this everyone could understand the pain in his voice.

"Arjun, please. Forgive me baby. I love you", tried Roshni one more time.

Hearing this Arjun started laughing like a maniac. Everyone looked at him astounded. He continued laughing and then all of a sudden letting out a scream, he started knocking off everything in the room. Girls jumped in fear whereas guys wondered how to tame the lion. People crowded near the door hearing the commotion. After a moment's hesitation, guys jumped into contain him, but in vain. Arjun like a hysteric person flung everyone around, not even the hospital staff could stop him.  He walked to the glass table set at the corner of the room and hit the table with his hand causing the glass to break and his hands hurt.

Riya was watching Arjun's action silently with tear rolling down her eyes. She knew that Arjun needed a way to vent out his frustration. But when he broke the table and got hurt she couldn't watch anymore. She ran towards him. Hugging him from the back, she slid her hands under his arm to the front and held his shoulder tightly trying to control him.

"Arjun Sir, please. Please stop... I beg you. Please."

Arjun, who was ready to flung that person who dared to hug him, came into his sense as he heard her voice. He could feel her shaking body on his back. Without looking at her, he could tell that she was crying. He closed his eyes to regain his composure. After a few moments he opened his eyes, much calmer than before. His hands closed upon her hands which were kept on his shoulder. Sensing this, Riya calmed down and loosened her grip. She looked at his bloodied palm and then at him. There was unfathomable expression in his face. Flicking away her tears she went and to get the first aid box. To her luck, a nurse who had witnessed all these had gone and fetch the first aid box. Riya thanked her and went back to him. She held his hands and walked him to the chair. He obeyed her silently. Tears rolled down her eyes and into his hands as she bandaged him.

Silence prevailed in the room as everyone looked at the duo with bated breath. Tears rolled down Sakshi's eyes as he saw her Arjun silently looking at Riya. She now realized that she has truly lost him. Roshni looked at this scene with anger. She wanted to go and beat Riya to death. She was not going to admit her defeat soon.

Karan held his sister close who had slumped against him in defeat. He cursed himself for helping Sakshi and thus giving pain to Arjun. He knew, his and Sakshi's presence in ETF will only create more pain for Arjun. He held her hand and walked out of the room. Sree, Liza and Chotu followed them. Sameer looked at his friend and his sister helplessly. Ayesha kept a hand on his shoulder and indicated him to take Roshni away. Sighing he walked towards Roshni and pulled her hand. Roshni didn't want to leave, but one stern glance from him was enough for her to change her mind.

Now, only people left in the room was Ariya. After dressing his wound Riya got up to keep the first aid box. Arjun's hold on her wrist stopped her from doing that. He slowly pulled her closer till his face was parallel to her chest. He hugged her slowly keeping his head on her bosom. Riya was startled for a moment but then realized his need, and started comforting him by slowly stroking his hair. She could feel the wetness against her chest indicating his silent tears. She hugged him tighter causing him to bury his head on her bosom further. He also tightened his grip. No words were exchanged, yet a peaceful atmosphere prevailed.

"Riya..."

After a long time which felt like eternity he spoke.

"Hmm...", she responded still stroking his hair.

"Will you marry me?"

She was shocked out of her wits at this sudden out of the blue question. He felt her body went stiff. He slowly looked up, his chin still on her bosom.

"Riya, I know this is sudden. But I wanted to ask you this question for so long. After Sakshi and Roshni I have lost all hopes about love. Then you came into my life. I don't know when, but I fell in love with you. I was not ready to accept it because of whatever happened with me in the past. But I realized that the girl who can silently suffer and sacrifice her love for me just to see me happy, that girl can never leave me. You have yearned for love all your life and so you know the value of love. You are the one Riya, The One I Love. Truth to be told, I am fed up of this loneliness in my life. I want you to be there, to love me, to pamper me, to tell me that you will never leave me alone. I am sorry for the fact that you are not the first girl in my life. If I got a chance I would have gone back in time and erased those painful chapters in my life. Alas!..."

He trailed off. His mind was in a mess. For first time in years, Arjun was scared, scared of her rejection.

"Will you love me the way I love you Riya? Will you let me kiss you? Will you let me hug you? Will you let me make love to you?  Riya, Will you take me as your husband?"

A sob escaped her lips at his confession. That was the moment she always waited for and now hearing it from Arjun made her feel surreal. She looked at him who was looking at her with bated breath like an innocent kid. She nodded her head in Yes' sending Arjun to a serene and joyful mood. He lifted her up and twirled her around unable to contain his happiness. Riya shed tears of happiness. After some moments he let her down and captured her lips for a soul-searing kiss.   

"Arjun"

She whispered his name as they broke off the kiss. He smiled widely and added.

"Your Arjun"

zubiya92 thumbnail
Wow
Awesome update
Love it
Cont soon