Posted: 9 years ago
Interesting teaser...waiting eagerly...update soon๐Ÿ˜ƒ
pd786 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Oh gosh this is complicated
Rey wansts to make love with her but when she is asking him to, he can't
Poor rey
Who is the girl, kriya or aashi or someone new?
Please update soon
Waiting for your pm to notify about the update

Love,
Praneeta.
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Freak what happened to Taani
Shocking Teaser
Who told such rubbish to Taani
I think is Kria
Rey will not leave the person whoever did these
But how will he calm taani and make her believe that he love her only
Pls Pls Pls update na
Ab to after teaser can't wait more
Pls Update :)
sampada_Taarey thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting teaser 
cant wait for update
plz cont soon
Bista-anzana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hell kria .. Treaser is intresting ..
dakshumhatre thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awsome teaser
cant wait too read full update
plz update soon
thanx for pm
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 27

After few days, In evening, Taani was sitting on swing in garden, talking to sharon. Rey was in his study room attending an important video conference with foreign clients. 

"I'm so excited bhabhi, this will the first time I'm going out with so many people." Taani said showing her excitement, they were going goa next week.

"Even I'm excited taani. You know after college it will be first time Rey is coming with us on trip and its all because of you" Sharon said to her from other side of call. After his parents death Rey had changed himself alot, he stopped going out with friends unless its some business party but Taani's arrival in his life is again changing him but this time for good.

"Because of me? Why?" Taani asked her confusingly.

"You know after his parents death, he became workaholic, hardly any time for himself but since you have came he had again started enjoying his life" Sharon told her happily, Taani could feel his pain of losing his parents, she too had felt at very small age but she smiled feeling happy to be reason of his happiness again. 

"Taani" She turn around when she heard familiar voice from behind and frowned when she saw ashi standing there clad in her designer dress. 

"Sharon bhabhi, I'll call you later" Taani cut the call and stand before her.

"Rey is inside, why are you here?" Taani mumbled, don't why but she don't like her her.

"Sweetie i came to meet you, I just got know you were attacked two weeks back, I was so worried for you. Hows your burn wound now?" Ashi said showing her fake concern.

"Its fine" Taani said in low tone as she got the flashes of that day, it shook her to death. Her eyes got moist. Though her would had healed but still it pain her sometime she move her neck. 

"I can understand taani. Wound might have  healed but scar will be there to haunt you. People will call you ugly and what not. Your perfect beauty is spoiled" Ashi told her, more tears brimmed in taani's eyes hearing her. She hadn't saw her burn scar yet, Rey never let her see that, he always make on or other excuse.

"And then Rey will also leave you" Ashi said, her words hit her like a brick.

"No. he won't" Taani spoke confident that amused her but still ashi didn't back away from her plan.

"He will kiddo, he will. He had found someone else for himself, some one more beautiful, someone with no ugly burn mark. He don't love you" Ashi said, fake confidence was dripping from her very word. She opened her clutch and took out a picture.

"See this taani, Now you believe me right? He doesn't love you, he loves me. You  are just a burden on him, A burden given by his grandmother" She told her showing a pic in which she & rey were standing very close to each other, he was holding her waist, looked like a much in love couple.

"This picture can be fake because as far as i know Rey never went in any party with you." Taani retorted back, not liking even the sight of her. Ashi snatched away the picture from her and spoke in venom dripping tone.

"This pic might be false but not his feelings sweetie. Go and see yourself in mirror. You will look so ugly with that burn scar. Rey will never love after seeing that. And you know thats the reason he never made love to you, he find you ugly, He love beautiful women not an ugly tantrum throwing kid" Ashi told her before she turn on her heels and left from there.

Taani fall on her knees and cried..cried till she felt her throat went dry but her tears were falling down. It hurt her, even a thought of him going away from her hurt her lot, She felt someone had tore her apart in two pieces. Unconsciously she lifted her hand and touched the bandage.

"Does he also think i ugly?"  She thought to herself. Ashi's words had left huge impact on her innocent, slowly she too started to believe she was right but her heart wants to prove her wrong. Yes she will prove her wrong. She will show she is not a burden on him, he really love her even with this scar.

Gathering her strength she got up and ran inside the mansion, stumbling little on her steps but she didn't care. She ran upstairs in her room that was just next to their bedroom. She stood in front of mirror, panting heavily.

Her gaze fall over her neck, with shivering hand she opened her bandage and slowly started removing it by unwrapping it from her neck. Her heart was pumping loudly against her ribcage. She was scared, she needed him beside her but she knew this time she had to handle herself alone. What if ashi was right, he don't love her anymore because of this scar but its him who always protect her and made her happy then how can he not love her and do all those things for her. Was it really because dadi ma asked him to take care of her?

"I'll go and ask him directly. First see this scar" Taani told herself, wiping her tears again and again but they never seems to stop. She closed her eyes tightly, scared of what she might see. Gathering her courage she opened her eyes after a moment and saw her burn skin, it had almost heal but scar was there, it was big it was small scar on the right side left side of neck. 

"She was right, I look like an ugly duck with this scar?" She mumbled to herself, she touched her scar and hissed slightly, she was hating it, she wanted it to go away. She vision become blur as her eyes filled with hot tears. Deciding to go and talk to him, she come out of her room. She wiped her tears and straighten her hair, she knew Rey will not her like seeing her like this, so broken.

Taani entered in his study room with sad gloomy face, her red eyes were indicating she had been crying for so long. She wanted to go and hide somewhere but she knew she had to face this. She can't bear if he decided to leave her because of this scar, she can't lose him and her heart wanted that assurance which only he can give.

"Rey" She called out for him in soft tone, His head snapped at her and worry took over him seeing her tear. Keeping aside his laptop he ran toward her and cupped her face.

"What happened kitten? Are you in pain?" Rey asked her worriedly, shocked seeing the bandage on her neck removed revealing her small burn mark. Fear gripped his heart, is it why she is crying? because of this scar? Her doctor had told him she will be stressed and panicked seeing her scar, he had to handle her in delicate way.

"Am i burden on you?" Taani asked him controlling her tears that were begging to fall down. His heart broke hearing her question. He saw fear in her eyes, he hated that.

"No baby. How could you even thought something so stupid. You are my world," Rey spoke in soft tone pulling her in his embrace.

"Do you love me?" Taani questioned him again, though she can never doubt his love for her but at that moment some insecurities weren't letting her think properly. Rey knew someone had said something to her thats why she was so sad and asking these questions.

"Off course sweetheart. I love you more than anything" Rey kissed her forehead and whispered. Taani broke the hug and look at him. Taani believed him but then ashi's words ran in her ear again.

"He finds you ugly thats why he never made love to you" Those words of ashi were something she didn't understand but she knew something, she had slight idea about what she was talking as once rey told her about it. Her heart wanted to prove ashi wrong but more than for ashi she wanted to assure herself that rey love her, he don't care if she had ugly looking scar on her neck.

"Then why you never made love to me? Remember once you told me people in love made love to each other, but you never did. You don't love me na. I'm looking like an ugly duck with this scar. why would you love me now? She was right. You don't love me anymore" Taani cried breaking his heart into million pieces, Anger rush through his vein hearing her words. He grabbed her shoulder tightly and pulled her into him.

"I love you damn it. I love you. And you are beautiful, that scare can never spoil you beauty. Did you get that?" Rey roared, his anger wasn't directed at her but still he couldn't help but burst at her. Her eyes filled with tears as she shivered in fear but didn't back out. Taani had always scared of losing him and now her insecurities were adding fuel in her fears.

"Then make love to me. RIGHT NOW and prove you still love me even after seeing this ugly scar" Taani told him stubbornly pointed toward her neck, Her heart wanted assurance which she will got one she will prove her wrong. His hazel went wide in shock. He wondered why she was demanding this when she had no idea what really love making is? She do know that couple in love, make love to each other, Its important in their love life but she had no idea what they do in love making and here she is ordering him to make love her without realizing what she is asking for.

Rey felt anger bubbling inside him as he had some idea why she was asking those questions out of her insecurities and now asking this, he knew someone had brain washed his innocent taani and that person is surely going to face hell but that can be dealt later, now he have something else in hand and he had no idea how to deal with this but he knew one thing that his kitten is not ready to take their relation further but how to tell her that, specially when she is in her stubborn mood.

"Baby we can't make love RIGHT NOW" Rey told her empathizing on right now. She frowned hearing him, fear reside in her heart.

"Why? Is there any some special time for 'this'? then you can make love to me at that time" Taani  suggested, Rey wanted to smile at her innocence but situation wasn't allowing, it was more serious than it look.

"Sweetheart we can't make love because urmn..urm because you are PMSing" Rey said after thinking a lot then praising himself mentally for knowing about her menstrual cycle.

"Wow dude. You are so whipped" His inner conscious said in mocking tone. He rolled his eyes, its his kitten he was talking off course he had to know everything about her.

"Shut up you dirty mind. I know how eager you were to make love to her" Rey retorted back arrogantly, then smacked himself mentally realizing he was talking to himself. Taani's effect. thinking it he smiled remembering his taani does this self talks a lot.

"Okay. So you will make love to me after that?" She asked shyly as blush crept on her cheeks. Rey groaned mentally, why she was taking his test of self control today by demanding something like this again n again. He hope she forget this topic soon or else he would really lost his self control and make her his which he don't not want yet when she had no idea what they were doing.

"I will and Dare you say my taani is not beautiful. You are beautiful, so damn beautiful" Rey said as he brought her close to him,  nuzzling his face in haer neck placing light kisses on her neck, on her scar. He want to remove her insecurities.

"You don't find this scar ugly?" She asked innocently. 

"Its related to my taani, how can i find this ugly? A small scar can never spoil my taani's beauty, she is and always will be the most beautiful." Rey whispered in her ear. Taani shivered feeling his fingers caressing her arm till her wrist then intertwined her hands with hers. She felt happy hearing his words, nothing matter to her now. Her rey had told her he love her and she had no doubt in that.

"Now tell me who told you all this?" Rey asked her, he hold her chin and made her look into his eyes. She felt guilty seeing the love in his eyes, how could she trust an outsider's word and doubt her rey and his love.

"Urmn.. It was ashi, she said I'm a burden on you, you are just tolerating me for dadi's sake and many more things she said" As innocent as she was she told him everything and thats the thing he love about her, she never hesitate to tell him truth, she shared everything with him.

"Ashi" Rey whispered her name with pure hate and disgust, she had call more trouble for herself by trying to manipulate his taani's emotions and tried to separate her from him. He swore to make her condition even worse than shivam's, her whole family will pay now for her sins.

So how was the update? You guys like it?
Do leave your feedback
Next part after 130+ likes. Do hit like and comment big. 
Edited by Cupcake. - 9 years ago
res/ unres..
yippee 1st for the 1st time..๐Ÿ˜†
dii... Really awesome update..was waiting from yesterday after reading the teaser...
loved the way Rey handled taani..๐Ÿ˜Š
and aashi is gonna pay for what she did. :/:/
waiting for rey's reaction..update soon
and tks for the update :)
Edited by ndcdance - 9 years ago
Meitantei-san thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome
The story is getting interesting
Update soon
princess_tara thumbnail