Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Viswasruti thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: vibraj

Just three more days and we will board your imaginary bus to Pratyusha Fan Club!

Vibha , the bus is raring to march forward towards the  destination , where there is many feelings are waiting to be revealed , there are many fondest memories to be shared , and always something more to share,  because the main point , the spot light is on  everlasting talent of the Diva ,Pratyusha Banerjee , the eye candy to all the members of this Forum . 
But  I  stranded here waiting to get a ticket from the driving  force , the pivotal pilot .😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

Yes, on the wings of words you have fulfilled our wish of meeting each other and also SagUn and you have also organized a party, just as i wished, loads of thanks to you!❤️

Why thanking me Vibha , means you are separating me from the partying people , am I not there as a reporter , I was there in the helm of affairs , covering all aspects[ as many as I can ] there .😃
I must say thanks to you for swaying on the red carpet gracefully  ,  and added lustre  to  the occasion .🤗
vibraj thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Vibha , the bus is raring to march forward towards the  destination , where there is many feelings are waiting to be revealed , there are many fondest memories to be shared , and always something more to share,  because the main point , the spot light is on  everlasting talent of the Diva ,Pratyusha Banerjee , the eye candy to all the members of this Forum . 

But  I  stranded here waiting to get a ticket from the driving  force , the pivotal pilot .😊

just pm the pilot and you will definitely get your ticket😊
Viswasruti thumbnail

just pm the pilot and you will definitely get your ticket😊

Thank you Vibha for advising me !😊
Bikica_Biki thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
                                                            ❤️
WOW Amazing  a great story👏 Madhuri darling ❤️ perfectly⭐️
While I was reading your OS I had smile on my face,what a treat to read.
Thank you for the smile and the joy you bring with your story.

Thank you for your attention and presenting each member with so much feelings and love, I'm amazed and also I remained speechless. 

Thank you from my heart for presenting me with such a large, beautiful words,
Thank you immensely for attention, love and all that you have given us your work.

Accept my congratulations for the superb work and great contribution to this forum with your presence and beautiful stories.
Please accept my humble gift made by me ,like an emblem of gratitude for your work and your love.. --------With love from Biki--------

Edited by Bikica - 9 years ago
Viswasruti thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bikica

❤️

WOW Amazing  a great story👏 Madhuri darling ❤️ perfectly⭐️
While I was reading your OS I had smile on my face,what a treat to read.
Thank you for the smile and the joy you bring with your story.

Thank you for your attention and presenting each member with so much feelings and love, I'm amazed and also I remained speechless. 

Thank you from my heart for presenting me with such a large, beautiful words,
Thank you immensely for attention, love and all that you have given us your work.

Accept my congratulations for the superb work and great contribution to this forum with your presence and beautiful stories.
Please accept my humble gift made by me ,like an emblem of gratitude for your work and your love.. --------With love from Biki--------

Wow Bikica 🤗,the Angel herself descended from the heaven to greet me ?and described a small bud as a  garden ? Blessed me with her magical touch ? Gifted me a  precious treasure  in the form of this Citation ! Thank you , thank you very much for liking my simple OS .😊 Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago
riya_ss9 thumbnail
Man O Men me stamped Mirchi ??? 😭 And with that smile 😭
But I loved it dear Madam, I was full smiling while reading.

Thanks and hope to read more from you.
Viswasruti thumbnail
Here comes Mrs Riya ,  walking exquisitely   on the red carpet with a bag full of Mirchi in one hand and many sweet boxes and flowers in the other , with a heart of Gold , but a stern smile on her face. She graced the occasion , greeted Bunty , hugged Saagarika and kissed Sagun and just ran towards other members with enthusiasm .While entering in to the venue she pacified a girl who was crying there sitting on a  bench  outside the hall  for no reason . A sweet gesture. She  is a sensible person with wisdom .
Riya , my dear friend , seems you haven't read all  the lines , 🤗
Everybody is calling you Mirchi , so wrote that line , no ...no , not to hurt you , see , I fondly recollected and acknowledged your kind gesture towards me there .😃😛
Thanks Riya for acknowledging  with those beautiful words . 
riya_ss9 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Snehamadhuri

Here comes Mrs Riya ,  walking exquisitely   on the red carpet with a bag full of Mirchi in one hand and many sweet boxes and flowers in the other , with a heart of Gold , but a stern smile on her face. She graced the occasion , greeted Bunty , hugged Saagarika and kissed Sagun and just ran towards other members with enthusiasm .While entering in to the venue she pacified a girl who was crying there sitting on a  bench  outside the hall  for no reason . A sweet gesture. She  is a sensible person with wisdom .

Riya , my dear friend , seems you haven't read all  the lines , 🤗
Everybody is calling you Mirchi , so wrote that line , no ...no , not to hurt you , see , I fondly recollected and acknowledged your kind gesture towards me there .😃😛
Thanks Riya for acknowledging  with those beautiful words . 

Madhuri I have read all the lines dear, hello and I loved it but Mirchi only for few.😃
Viswasruti thumbnail
I know,😃 for me you are sweetest of all ! Love you my dear friend .🤗 Edited by Snehamadhuri - 9 years ago