awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello everybody.😊
I know Bandhan is ending this Friday. And they've already wrapped up the show.😊 So criticing cvs won't be useful.

Yet . I felt that cvs didn't give us a logical ending to this beautiful show. As of late they made lots of blunders maybe coz this show ended abruptly. ðŸ˜•

First when Raghav braught poisoned Darpan to hospital no one asked him about it. In these cases police should be informed.😊

Then Darpan considered dead without her dead body being given to her relatives.😲 What kind of a hospital is this..where dead bodies disappeared without anyone complaining.

Then that not explained Darpan's appear and disappear in hospital thing.😕 

Then police works with VR. They were about to kill Darpan. But how did they arrest VR when he kidnapped Pinky and didn't let him go without pail.😕

Now if Darpan insists in VR going to police and admits his crimes this will be pure stupidity. Coz in this place no one should trust anyone. You have to take revenge and not ask for justice.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gingerly thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I have come to the conclusion that when watching Indian dramas don't expect to see any kind of logic, just watch as is.

Bandhan had a beautiful concept, it was something unique and different for a change. I started to watch it for small Darpan (Ananya Agarwal) and Ganesh but mostly for Ganesh and I'm still watching it for him, I love seeing him and grown up Darpan (Chhavi Pandey) interactions.

Creatives could have had a hit show on their hands if only they had executed it efficiently. They failed to capitalize on the bond and relationship between Darpan and Ganesh. They killed the show with endless and unnecessary negativities, from childhood all the way to adulthood.
Edited by Gingerly - 9 years ago
awida thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Gingerly

I have come to the conclusion that when watching Indian dramas don't expect to see any kind of logic, just watch as is.

Totally agree with you. ðŸ˜Š

Bandhan had a beautiful concept, it was something unique and different for a change. I started to watch it for small Darpan (Ananya Agarwal) and Ganesh but mostly for Ganesh and I'm still watching it for him, I love seeing him and grown up Darpan (Chhavi Pandey) interactions.

Creatives could have had a hit show on their hands if only they had executed it efficiently. They failed to capitalize on the bond and relationship between Darpan and Ganesh. They killed the show with endless and unnecessary negativities, from childhood all the way to adulthood.

I didn't watch Bandhan from the bigining ..but I'v catched few scenes of it. And I know what are you talking about. Even TRPs were good in that time..but soon after this negativity..and romours about ill treating small Ganesh forced cvs to take a leap .  

bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
i have accepted that there can be no logic in serials