arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: littleman

Oh no...bye Sami...

I'm feeling bad for the alliance...
and Sanaya... πŸ˜­
who will be the next HOH...hmm...

Hey thanks for commenting...yeah without Sami the alliance will suffer as well as Sanaya...lets see who will be HOH this week...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: my_angel...

ri8 now im feeling terribly sad

for alliance ,for rey
sia played well
i hope rey gets it ri8 soon
plz i m seriously feeling bad
hey can i request sumthing 
bring sum love interest for rey
if u can consider this...then pl z  let it be taani aka vrinda dawda
sry  i m greedy na sry

Hey...thanks for commenting...yes it was all very sad this week...specillay for Rey...lets see how he sorts thngs out this week...Sia the master mind will always be up to her tricks...stay tuned to find out more...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: bunbun2

Ahh I really need to catch up with this...

things seem to be very interesting this week...
I'll catch up and get back with a comment soon πŸ˜ƒ

Hi...don't worry about it...take your time...😊
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Looking forward to the next part!
Please update soon.. :)
arsafar thumbnail

Episode 26

The houseguests were in the activity area, Rey had stepped up, he placed his ball down and glanced towards the slots at the end of the rink, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath; he needed to win this HOH, if he did not he will definitely be the one being evicted by the end of the week, right now he had no one, he was all alone and he had to do this for himself...

Rey opened his eyes and he strike the ball it soared towards the slots, right into number 18...

"18...Rey please make your way to the winners circle...Sia you are up next..." Armaan said.

Jey walked towards the group, not looking at Rey as he passed him, Rey stood on the winners circle as Sia placed her ball down, she got ready to strike and as she hit the ball everyone held their breath, it was between Sia and Rey...

"17...Congratulations Rey you are the new HOH..." Armaan beamed.

No one was happy but as members of the hose and part of the game they made their way over to Rey and congratulated him. They all then made their way back inside...

Everyone quickly dispersed from Rey's room as no one really wanted to talk to him, Ayaan and Jey were hanging out together as they felt betrayed by Rey, while Maya and Tej also did not want to talk to him and they felt they could only trust each other. Sia was happy that Rey was alone while Kruttika was getting tired of Sia gloating about Rey...Sanaya kept to herself.

Rey paced his room, he knew he had to do some serious damage control, he had betrayed everyone and he did feel bad about it...he was totally lucky that he had won the HOH this week...Rey made up his mind and went downstairs...

Ayaan and Jey were lounging on the chairs in the garden, both in their own thoughts...

Jey was feeling sad that Sami had left...it was now only him and Ayaan against the rest of the house...and they were definitely targets...

Ayaan felt betrayed by Rey; he knew that Rey was hanging around with Tej and Maya but making a group was way worst...Rey had broken everyone's trust. As they had lost Akshat and now Sami it would be hard for him and Jey to survive in this house...especially now that Tej and Maya will target them along with Sia and her gang...

Rey walked outside and saw Ayaan and Jey on the sofa; he made their way over to them...

"Hey guys..." Rey said slowly, Ayaan looked away and Jey looked up at Rey...

"Look I'm sorry...I know I messed up...okay...but we have to stick together...please..." Rey begged.

"How can we trust you?" Jey said.

"Guys please you have to believe me...they came to me okay...I couldn't exactly tell them that I'm sorry I can't be in your alliance because I am in another alliance..." Rey said.

"You're right..." Ayaan said standing up, Rey and Jey stood up.

"Right?" Jey questioned.

"We need each other if we still want a chance to make it to the top..." Ayaan said.

"Exactly...thank you!" Rey said.

"It doesn't mean we trust you..." Ayaan said; "...But I agree that we should still work together..." Ayaan finished and walked away, Jey didn't know what to say so he followed Ayaan inside...

Rey breathed out, it's a start...

First Bedroom

Sia and Kruttika were hanging out.

"I can't believe Rey became captain...this is totally his luck...now that everyone hates him this should have been his week to walk..." Sia said.

"Will you get over it?"Kruttika said irritated; "You are liked obsessed with Rey..."

"I am not obsessed with him...I just think this house is just better off without him...he literally threw himself under the bus...what was he thinking making two different alliance...what a coward..." Sia said.

"Whatever...where is Sanaya?" Kruttika asked.

"I think she said she was going for some fresh air..." Sia said; "...she needs to move on..."

"I'm going to check on her..." Kruttika got up, she needed to get away from Sia and her constant scheming.

Rey walked passed Kruttika in the hallway and made his way to the chill out room...

He went in and saw Maya and Tej hanging out...

"Hey..." he said, they did not answer.

"I know I betrayed you guys but I just wanted you to know that you are both safe this week...I won't go back on my promise..." Rey said, they did not answer so he left.

Sanaya was lounging in the sofa, she missed Sami but she was really hurt by what he did, she was starting to really like him, she had no idea that he was only using her to get information...she felt really betrayed by him...

Kruttika walked out into the garden, she noticed Sanaya sitting alone on the sofa hugging a pillow...she walked over with a small smile on her face...

Sanaya did not notice her; Kruttika went behind her and covered her eyes making her jump.

"Hey Princess..." Kruttika said softly.

"Kruttika..." Sanaya said pulling her hands away...Kruttika hugged Sanaya from behind the couch.

"Cheer up you!!" Kruttika said, just then Sia came outside and walked over to the girls...

"Hey Sanaya..." Sia said holding something behind her back, "...I have something for you..." she took her cute pink bear from behind her, and gave it to Sanaya.

"Hey this is yours..." Sanaya said although she hugged the bear.

"I know but I want you to cheer up and put on that gorgeous smile...come on now I want to see it..." Sia told her.

"I can't see it..." Kruttika said, she had moved around and sat on her knees in front of Sanaya like Sia, Sanaya smiled...

"Thanks guys...you guys are the best..." Sanaya said and they had a group hug...

Nominations

Rey had been given a round case in which had 16 keys, he had to take the keys of the people who he wants to nominate he then put everyone else's back into their slots. After Rey had finished, he lifted the round case and brought it downstairs into the dining room, where all of the contestants were seated around the round table. He placed the round case onto the table.

"This is the nomination ceremony, one of my duties of head of household is to nominate two people for evictions...I will pull the first key and that person is safe...then that person will pull the next key so on and so forth..." Rey explained.

Rey pulled the key "Ayaan you are safe..." Ayaan thanked Rey and then pulled the next key.

"Jey you are safe..." Jey thanked Rey and pulled the next key.

"Tej you are safe..." Tej thanked Rey and pulled the next key.

"Maya you are safe..." Maya thanked Rey and pulled the last key.

"Sanaya you are safe..." Sanaya thanked Rey.

"I have nominated you Sia and you Kruttika...Sia I guess this is not a surprise...I can't wait to see you out that door..." Sia gave him a fake smile; "...and Kruttika it's nothing personal but you are a strong contestant so that is why I chose you...this nomination ceremony is adjourned..."

Everyone got up to meet Sia and Kruttika.

"This is totally dj vu..." Sia said to Rey, who rolled his eyes...

Tune in on Wednesday to see if the nominated contestants can save themselves from the block...

...So guys...it's Rey's HOH week...(Especially for Fairy... and Nicky-nish πŸ˜‰ the two biggest Rey fans I know...hope you guys enjoy this week...) Please post your comments and hit the Like Button πŸ˜ƒ

Fizz x

arsafar thumbnail
Hey everyone...I'll be sending pm's out later...sorry in a rush today...but I've uploaded just for all you wonderful readers... πŸ˜ƒ
Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thnks alot dii...:)))
M so happy...
I luvd dis update
Finally rey bcums HOH...
Its imprtnt fr him othrwise he'l b evictd...
But now he z safe...
OMG Sanaya obsessed wid rey hehehe...:P
Aww poor sanaya she z so upset...
Sia nd kruttika nominated...
Hope sia gt evictd dis week...
Update soon
Thnx fr pmEdited by Nicky-nish - 9 years ago
littleman thumbnail
AWESOME part...Rey HOH...
I really hope SIA goes this week...
looking forward to POV!