Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: sukklover
All Hussain Lover.. if u have FB id Join
Even u can join twitter alsowhere Hussain himself follow it!
Who is the most sporting contestant this season and performs the given task very effortlessly?
FG: According to me among the male contestants, Hussain is a good sport and never complained. And amongst the female contestants Natalia was very strong. Rashmi was a handful and asked hundreds of questions before every stunt. Sana was scared of everything and I found her extremely funny even though I couldn't understand her much when she spoke in Hindi. I keep my distance from the contestants. This way I remain fair towards everyone.
This is what the stunt master of kkk said 🥳
You can read the full IV here : http://www.deccanchronicle.com/150401/entertainment-tvmusic/article/khatron-ke-khiladi-stunt-director-francois-grobbelaar-was
Originally posted by: JennyAvni
I am not on Twitter but will surely keep an eye on it like I do on Hussain's id 😉