ll Abhigya/TiSha AT#124:Aaj Se Sirf Aur Sirf Ek Madam..Pragya Madam ll - Page 109

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MarGan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Asma-

Hello :) AT finished

Hello  Asma...πŸ˜›

What mode are u in now...

AT completion MODE...😈
MarGan thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Okay review!

A funny episode, but nothing major happened.
Pragya trusts Purvi, so that's good at least. Purvi might still revenge on Aalu? We have to see.
Other than that two nice scenes.
First early morning Daadi interrogation- AbhiGya are dying to get into their nok jhok.. missing it much, I guess, since they gotta run away from each other. But here Daadi prompts and they go all the way.
So Daadi says she wants a third person, Abhi doesn't get it. He says third person in a relationship brings fights, when Daadi says grandkids, he just says he is ready but Pragya isn't because he wants to blame it on Pragya.. but then realizes that wasn't a proper thing to say at all.. no Tannu involved in this from Abhi's side...
Tannu just watches and fumes from a distance. That's all she does in this epi, along with Aalu.
The last scene was also cute with naming stuff..Aarav and Aditi.. I guess AbhiGya just picked these names because they were on the first page. But I thought Abhi wants a boy and Pragya a girl.. lol...
But Abhi's I will bring 100 kids line.. just stunned everyone first and also made them go LMAO.. such an adorable budhdhu he is!!! The way he looked at Pragya because he realized he said something implausible again.. hahhahaaha

So nothing much, just a time pass epi.

Thank you TIA for your ReviewπŸ˜ƒ...Yup some funny scenes...NOt much story...Will have to wait for next week...
Fanaah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
YEEESSS!
*crying tears of joy*
MarGan thumbnail
Okay SISTERS...AT finished...
I'm finishing it today...πŸ˜›
BYE BYE 124...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜Š
GO to our NEW HOME>>>