Shahrukh khan or Alia Bhatt? Who is the bigger Star- Page 3

Poll

vote

Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

25

Views

2.6k

Users

13

Likes

31

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: BeinCumberbitch

Are you Gaurav??

Yes
No



Vote


No kiffy 😆
Posted: 11 years ago
#22
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
#23
I voted for Alia. I don't know who SRK is. Was that a typo? Did you mean KRK by any chance?

🤣 I crack myself up 🤣
Posted: 11 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: IAmLuvBolly

I voted for Alia. I don't know who SRK is. Was that a typo? Did you mean KRK by any chance?

🤣 I crack myself up🤣


Alia is a Superstar ⭐️ No one is better than her 👏
ITN43KCEIRCZVDVS thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#25

off topic .. this family eeeks ..


IshqBulaava thumbnail
12th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Are we actually comparing this loser with Alia? Please tell me you are kidding..Meryl + JLaw >>>>>>>> 10 SRKs..SRK was a nobody when he made his debut..Alia is a superstar just after 3 films..Such an insult to the phenomenon that is Alia 🥱



🤣

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 5 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/alia-bhatts-sister-shaheen-bhatt-gets-engaged-to-ishaan-mehra-flaunts-diamond-ring-in-dreamy-pics_233683

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100

https://x.com/i/status/2080009582085366100
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Rosyme · 2 months ago

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/?igsh=MXJ6Mm11bzYzMGkwMg==

https://www.instagram.com/p/DamTLYWDB9v/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 3 months ago

https://www.indiaforums.com/article/sara-ali-khan-sharmila-tagore-join-pakistani-actress-kubra-khans-birthday-celebration-video-goes-vir_235044

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Shah Rukh Khan at Rajat Sharma’s daughter’s wedding https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/ For Salman fans see post below

https://www.instagram.com/reel/DWuFEJJjBzM/
Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".