
P.s will update soon

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica

Ragini and Laksh are like a breath of fresh air, with two distinct personaliites. Ragini is a woman of tradition and values, rules and regulations she abides by, she is the mature, yet calm nave person , her life evolves around her family. On the other hand we have Laksh is a guy whom looks for freedom from his family's traditional thinking...He wishes to enjoy a life without control.
Two different people, but with similar family traits, different personalities though, and are poles apart...will their heart ever beat for each other? Will they be each other's support? Will they ever come together?


Originally posted by: Warriorhigh
Thank you for this discussion!! Can't wait to talk about RaGya with other Swaragini's fans! :)
Finally a thread on RagYa 😳 I seriously want to talk about RagYa to RagYa fans..as I have sister but she likes Swarya more :P and not a shipper of RagYa..so I can't talk always to her about RagYa..whenever I do that she is like 😡 no to RagYa. 😆 So really needed this thread.Anyways I still don't think RagYa will end up together,I think like that because cvs have already shown some beautiful swarya scenes more than ragya so I think like that...but *fingers crossed* I hope RagYa end up together 😳 😆