Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Thank you akka, I love you too. 

Malla nene first...naa tondarakakapothe, nuvvu update cheyaka munde res petta.

Coming to the update, what a nice way to wrap things up. Sheetal and Aman, Never guesses that one. Boys gang were discussing about bachelor party and Arnav says no. But he goes to Khushi and makes her jealous. Arnav's Sherwani was drool worthy. Arshi are back to Shantivan, their home. 

Can't wait for epilogue...Give Arshi three kids...1 boy and 2 girls. 

WIth love
PInky.

Yes you are always first baby.. and thanks for liking the update.. I thought the nautanki Sheethal needs one soft man like Aman.. their jodi is perfect. Arnav's Sherwani..Sri selected.. bagundi kada. 
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: inlovewithtvk

thats nt fair k.. i was thinking tht u will take more than 1 chapter to cmplet this so tht we will get more treat frm u.. but u just cmplt in one chapter :( ..but it was nice journey with u as such a lovely writer.. so now im waiting for epilogue nd junior arnav or khushi's entry ...

Posy.. I wanted the story to complete by 50 chapters.. but it went to 55. so its not fair for the story to drap more. That's why I gave two parts.. 😉. Thank you for loving the journey. 🤗
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: diyadivya

Kirru baby!!!!!  First of all congrats on the completion of ur first fic of arhi... 

I know deeps is your inspiration behind ur work... U have told me quite a few tyms dat even if I write atleast 1% lyk her dats an achievement fr u...but I must say u have outdone urself by the end of the fic...u have improved as a writer... 
Loved the way you have written the wedding chapter simple yet beautiful... 
Finally arhi ka Pyaar ka intezaar ho hi gaya...ab jab woh Ek doosare ke ho chuki hain...
Wud b awaiting fr epi 
Keep up the good work baby👏

Yes Divya... She is my inspiration and I always strive to achieve her level. But she is like a mountain to reach.  I really hope I reached to 1% with this. 😛
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

wow wt a decent ending ...:)...i loved it ...k i think its amazing how u have shown arnav khushi from starting till end very decent and sweet in their romantic life...and even now after their shadi they both shared a beautiful night...hats off for writing it sweet :)...loved sheetal and aman..a couple in making :)..loved nk being their for khushi kanyadan..khushi is a gem she knows how to give respect to people around her...and arnav equal in following every step which khushi took throughout ...not once questioning her ...congrats on completing the story :)...its a big job...a responsibility on ur shoulders and u did it :)..thank u so very much for ur kind and lovely words in the end..u r sweet heart k...hugs and love...and all the best for ur future ...looking forward to ur next story :)...and will be waiting for epilogue :)...

Oh Thank you so much a Di... It's a long journey.. I learned so much.. I improved as a writer a lot. I found so many friends , a beautiful family here. Thanks you so much for your support all through my journey Di. 🤗
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Kiran, hearty congratulations on the completion of your first story. 👏
Kudos to you for having selected such a complex story to be your first story. Every character showed so many layers of emotions and growth and you did full justice to all the characters.

Take for instance Arnav, you showed so many layers of emotions in him right from losing his parents to the betrayal he felt towards his own relatives, to living and growing in the friendship of NK and Rashi, to the guilt of being responsible for Rashi's death, to falling in love with Khushi and living in a fear that she might reject him due to her sister's death and finally to destroying all the demons in his mind and accepting a future life full of happiness and love.

Similarly I loved how you showed NK's character. Falling in love is one thing but dealing with the death of a loved one and marrying someone who was almost responsible for your lover's death to save your friend takes so much courage and you portrayed those emotions so nicely that it was tough to say that you are a first time writer.

Coming to this update, it was indeed a sweet sweet update.

It is said that opposites attract each other and it turned out to be true in case of the bubbly Sheetal and the silent Aman. 😆

Loved the wedding decorations and their dresses. Khushi is still the naive cute girl who did not know the meaning of "Bachelor's party".

Finally Arnav did find his love, his Khushi and thus ended his quest for love.

You are indeed sweet to mention my name in your thank yous and Pandu, I will always be there for you whenever you need me. 🤗

A song dedicated to Arnav and Khushi on their wedding.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCWoL4o4Kn4[/YOUTUBE]

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

My comments same as above 👏👏

And above song is one of my favorite song 👏
Edited by jduke - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: canapoem

Kiran, hearty congratulations on the completion of your first story. 👏

Kudos to you for having selected such a complex story to be your first story. Every character showed so many layers of emotions and growth and you did full justice to all the characters.

Take for instance Arnav, you showed so many layers of emotions in him right from losing his parents to the betrayal he felt towards his own relatives, to living and growing in the friendship of NK and Rashi, to the guilt of being responsible for Rashi's death, to falling in love with Khushi and living in a fear that she might reject him due to her sister's death and finally to destroying all the demons in his mind and accepting a future life full of happiness and love.

Similarly I loved how you showed NK's character. Falling in love is one thing but dealing with the death of a loved one and marrying someone who was almost responsible for your lover's death to save your friend takes so much courage and you portrayed those emotions so nicely that it was tough to say that you are a first time writer.

Coming to this update, it was indeed a sweet sweet update.

It is said that opposites attract each other and it turned out to be true in case of the bubbly Sheetal and the silent Aman. 😆

Loved the wedding decorations and their dresses. Khushi is still the naive cute girl who did not know the meaning of "Bachelor's party".

Finally Arnav did find his love, his Khushi and thus ended his quest for love.

You are indeed sweet to mention my name in your thank yous and Pandu, I will always be there for you whenever you need me. 🤗

A song dedicated to Arnav and Khushi on their wedding.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oCWoL4o4Kn4[/YOUTUBE]

Kavi you won't believe this is mine and my hubby's favorite song. This will be played atleast once every time we go on ride. Thank you so much for sharing this song. And your comments.. inded made me so happy. Thank you so much for seeing the inner emotions of each character in PKI. Indeed it is so close to my heart. It grew me as a writer and as a person. NK is my favorite character in this. To be like him it is very hard. One need to be very selfless to be like him. But for me Lavanya is the toughest character to portray. There are so many instances where I spent hours to to bring her character out. 

And when I wrote their first kissing scene.. I was clueless. I didn't know what to do. I spent days just opening an empty doc infront of me. I knew what to write but I didn't know how to write.. Right then I understood I suck at romantic scenes which is where I had to improve. But at the end that chapter gave me so much satisfaction.. Becasue of all you I am able to grow as a writer. You know it.. I told many times.. you write wonderful comments.. there will be lot of analization about the characters in your comments.. I always love it. thanks for everything Kavi. 🤗

lovedrops thumbnail

My comments same as above 👏👏

And above song is one of my favorite song 👏

LOL J... same reply to you too.😆
lovedrops thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

AARCHAUNNI thumbnail
Awesome update with happy everafter.