Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hi Rithu 

Long time .. Liking the way story is shaping up πŸ˜Š Waiting for your version of PaRud honeymoon πŸ˜Š

Am sorry for being very late and irregular these days. .. real life is getting hectic by day. πŸ˜­

Thank you. Long time indeed. My version to be posted tomorrow.
It's fine dear. Real life does need extra attention sometimes.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
CHAPTER 18

Rudra was spell bound to find every shade of blue he had ever seen as he stood on looking at the blue mountains that surrounded the icy waters of the Dal Lake. The other house boats added a quaint charm to what could have been harsh terrain. Ranavat was right. This truly was a slice of heaven here on earth. He was never a big fan of Kashmir growing up. It was a war torn region which kept his father away from their home. It housed the treacherous mountains and heartless terrain that robbed his father of his limb. To him it shared too many qualities with their old enemy, the Khoobsurat aurat. A treacherous beauty in a different form that's all. But Ranavat still had a fondness for these snow covered slopes. He always told him, "Rudradev, someday I will show you what true beauty is." He never got a chance. He didn't understand its strategic importance from a military perspective until he joined the BSD. And he never imagined he will be bringing his own Khoobsurat aurat here. He looked at his watch and smiled Paro should be up soon.

"You were right," he said grudgingly. He could almost hear his father's smile on the phone. Dilsher closed his eyes and tried to remember the smell of the snow. He was instantly assailed with the pain he felt when the bullet pierced his leg at Kargil. He prayed silently that his son has a better time. The edge in his voice everytime they spoke told him that danger was close. He hoped the young couple had left their troubles behind at Delhi. He wanted his new daughter to return home hale and healthy. "How are the accommodation?" he asked casually. Rudra replied that they were spending tonight on the lake and will check into a hotel next morning. He held the phone anticipating the roar of his father's voice. "Have you gone mad? You are staying in one of those shikaras! My child will freeze to death. This kind of stunt isn't advisable until summer sets in," Dilsher's voice boomed. Rudra remembered the night when they were curled up together in what she assumed was a haunted house in the middle of the desert. His Paro didn't need too many physical comforts. She will be fine as long as she has him around. "Ranavat I rented a house boat. It's very comfortable and my wife doesn't have any complaints," he explained. He felt an arm on his shoulder. He leaned back when he realised Paro was hugging him from behind. She waited for him to finish his call. "Ask her yourself?" he said handing the phone to his wife not wanting to argue with his father. "Bapusa, how are you? Rudra is sending some new medicine through Maasiji. But, I feel it would be better if you come here to the mountains. The fresh air will do you so much good." The father in Dilsher was touched. Rudra was never openly concerned like this. He never taught his son to express love. He still couldn't believe how his Jallad son managed to marry such a gentle dove. That was one of the reasons why he was making a trip to Omkareshwar. Bholenath had been very kind to him and his son by bringing Paro into their lives. He wanted to seek protection for his children and happiness for the family. "Beta, have a nice time. I'll see you when you get back," he told her and kept the receiver down.

Paro turned around in Rudra's arms which had snaked around her waist as she spoke to their father. She took of his glasses and folded it. He raised his eyebrows in askance. "I know you like your leather jacket and glasses. But I like looking into your eyes when you are looking at me," she confessed caressing his jacket with her free hand. He smiled. He needed aviators to make sure that nobody reads his thoughts which were visible through his eyes. He didn't need them when he was alone with his wife. He wanted her to know every secret of his heart. He took the shades from her and pocketed it. She turned to go in. He held her back. She said she just needed to wash away the strain of their long journey. "Watch the sunset with me," he made a simple request. She settled in his arms as they watched the golden sun turned retire into the icy peaks of the Himalayas.

An hour later, Rudra drew his jacket closer and rubbed his palms. The air had become colder since sunset. Paro must be finished with her bath he thought to himself. He decided to wait for her indoors. He turned around and was blown away by the vision in front of him. She looked stunning with a drapped along her slender body. The silver embroidery and stone work glittered like stars. Her hair cascading along her shoulder in gentle curls. Her face had light make up which brought out her hazel eyes, making it shine and her lips a moist with a hint of gloss. Paro. Walking towards him with the grace of a princess Was it his Paro or the memory of the evening he fell in love with her for the second time in his life? His eyes trailed along her swan like neck to the black beads of the butterfly mangalsutr. He smiled and kissed his wife. She blushed at his reaction and held his hand which was cradling her face. This wasn't the reaction she got the last time she wore this saree at her uncle's party over a year ago. He saw the light shining in her eyes grow brighter as he drew her close. The wind blew her hair across his face. He pushed it away gently. "Are you cold? Do you want to go in," he asked as she shivered in his arms. She shook her head. "This is why I asked Ma'am to get that salwar suit for you. I don't want you to fall sick," he scolded. She just smiled. She hadn't known who was behind her new wardrobe. "When we drove up here, the song Pal, pal, dil ke pas was playing on the radio. You remember that was the first time we danced together," she said with a faint blush as she remembered the first time she felt different about him. He had stopped being the evil villain who was keeping her away from her loved ones and become the brave knight she was attracted to. She hadn't known her Bholenath's design yet. How could he forget when she looked so tempting that night? Then he saw her as a fine sculpture, beautifully crafted but untouchable. But today she was his wife and he had every right to trace his fingers along the soft curves of her body. He brought her close and whispered in her ear, "Dance with me?" She felt his breathe on her neck and trembled. Something told her it wasn't going to be the same dance. She nodded.

Rudra led his beautiful wife to a table where a radio was placed. He switched it on and the voice of the radio jockey was heard over the air waves. Paro pouted in disappointment, "That song has ended." He looked at her strangely. Did she take leave of her senses? That song was playing hours ago. She wasn't looking at him. She seemed tensed. He gently raised her chin upto his face. "It's okay. I'm not a big fan of that song," he told her casually. She looked into his eyes in surprise. What was wrong with the song? "Whenever I hear that song, I think of an old man singing it over the phone," he explained. She pondered for a minute then gasped, "Maasaji!" He nodded with mirth in his eyes. She knew the song was special to her aunt and uncle and he sings it to her whenever they are apart. "It's not our song Paro. It belongs to them in a way that it will never to us. I want a song that would remind me of this moment when I dance with you under the starlit sky," he admitted. "Now with the one you love most enjoy Kailash Kher's song, Saiyan," the radio jockey suggested. Paro looked up at her husband expectantly. He laughed and increased the volume before leading her to the open deck of the houseboat.

Heere moti main na chaahoo
main toh chaahoo sangam tera
main toh teri saiyyan
tu hai mera ...saiyyan ... saiyyan

"This song is perfect for us. There is nothing I want in this life than to be with you," she told him solemnly. He silently traced the long pearl strings of the blue meenakari jhumka and gave her look. She blushed prettily and tried to focus to their song.

tu jo chhoo le pyaar se
aaraam se mar jaaoo
aaja chanda bahoo mein
tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoo ...
main ... tere naam mein kho jaaoo
saiyyan ... saiyyan

Paro inadvertently moved closer to her husband and wrapped her hands around his neck. She wanted to loose herself in that moment. He longed for her to melt in his arms. He held her close and kissed her earlobe. She shut her eyes tight as her heart hammered in her chest.

mere din khushi se jhoome gaaye raate
pal pal mujhe dubaaye jaate jaate
tujhe jeet jeet haaroo
yeh praan praan varoo
hay aise main nihaaroo
teri aartee utaaroo
tere naam se jude hai saare naate
saiyyan ... saiyyan

His nights were too short when he could hold her captive in his arms. He wanted to keep her in his presence forever. He wanted to touch her everytime he reached out his arms, inhale her scent of sandalwood and roses in every breathe that flooded his lungs. He gently nibbled on her ear before peppering her swanlike neck. He felt her fingers dig into his back in response.

banke maala prem ki tere tan pe jhar jhar jaaoo
baithoo naiya preet ki
sansaar se thar jaaoo
tere pyaar se tar jaaoo
saiyyan ... saiyyan

He could do this forever. Just himself and Her. There was nothing more he ever needed. She opened her eyes and looked around. There wasn't a soul in sight. It was just the two of them. With Soft music playing. Gentle waves rocking their boat.

yeh naram naram nasha hai...badhtajaaye
koi pyaar se ghungatiya deta udaaye
ab baawra hua mann
jag ho gaya hai roshan
yeh nayee nayee suhaagan
ho gayee hia teri jogan

He felt her surrender to his touch as her breathe became ragged and her heart quicken. He knew tonight he could let his heart loose. She wouldn't hold back. He kissed her collarbone before tracing his lips back up to hers.

koi prem ki pujaarun mandir sajaaye
saiyyan ... saiyyan
heere moti main na chaahoo
main toh chaahoo samgam tera
main na jaanu
tu hi jaane
main toh teri
tu hai mera
main na jaanu
tu hi jaane
main toh teri
tu hai mera
main toh teri ... tu hai mera

He looked into her eyes and saw the love in her heart shining brighter than all the stars in heaven above. He dipped his head slightly as she rose to meet his lips with a tender kiss. He smiled. He kissed her back deeply with passion and purpose. She yielded to him completely as they melded into each other. She felt the ground beneath her feet disappear as he lifted her in her arms. With dark eyes holding a secret promise he carried her in, to their cabin and locked the world outside, to make her his in every sense of the word.

In the days the followed, Paro blossomed into womanhood under her husband's expect guidance. He taught her every pleasure that her body can receive. She learnt how to express her passion towards him in the most primal manner. He amused her by exploring the Kashmir valley in the day and delighted her by exploring their relationship under the covers of the night. Before long she was back in her room in Chandangarh inserting photos into an album of memories that would last her several lifetimes. She looked the picture of the shikara selling flowers. The man didn't have red roses and she didn't pick an alternate flower so Rudra had bought all the flowers he had. She remembered how the boatman laughed at the gesture and even offered to take them on a ride before unloading his wares. Rudra however wouldn't hear of it. He convinced the man that he could row the boat himself and rented it for the next hour. She was scared at first to step into the delicate looking vessel. But with her valiant knight around she quickly got over her fear and enjoyed a lovely morning on the Lake. She smiled at the picture of her seated among the flowers as Rudra held on to the oars purposefully.

Paro picked another picture taken when they visited Pari Mahal as they stood on the terrace gardens located at the Zarbawan mountain range. This had once been used as observatory and centre for learning astronomy and astrologers. Several astrologers had set up tents around the garden to attract the tourists. To her dismay one of them had told her to beware, her husband's past was lurking in the shadows ready to take him away from her. Her thoughts immediately took her to Laila, another woman who claimed to love her Jallad husband. He had laughed and dismissed it saying that she is too busy focussing on her husband and their dhabha at Jetpur to bother them again. But he agreed to take her to the ancient Shankaracharya temple as per the astrologer's advice. She had being praying ever since for her husband. She knew he will do his best to come back to her, God willing. But after loosing so many loved ones in her short life, she needed her Bholenath to help him keep his promise.

Paro picked up another picture of her taken at the resort in Gulmarg, where they stayed. The name meant a meadow of flowers but being February, it was covered in a thick blanket of snow. They went in the Gulmarg Gondola gave them a wonderful view of the snow clad mountains as the cable cars moved high above. She longed to sink her feet in the soft snow and proceeded to do just that. She closed her eyes, trying to remember how the snow felt under her fingertips as she twirled about in the falling snow. Rudra hadn't joined her calling her silly but didn't stop from capturing the moment on camera. She shivered remembering how at on point he had come close to her and held her face gently with one hand while the other other was around her waist. There was mischief in his eyes as he bent low. She had assumed he was going to kiss her. But he just blew a snow flake which had fallen on her nose and walked away. Later that evening, they had sat infront a warm fireplace and sipped on an interesting drink. He told her it was called Hot chocolate. But she had her doubts, chocolates never gave her a high. And chocolate never led her to make love to her husband right there on the carpeted floor in front of the fading embers. She blushed furiously at her own wantonness. She was eager to kiss him. She was comfortable with the newer aspects of their marriage which he introduced during their honeymoon. But her own boldness when her inhibitions were lowered suprised her. Though he did look blissfully happy the next morning, she thought to herself wistfully.

"Bhabhisa!" Sunheri called out excitedly as she entered the room. Paro smiled and cleared the bed so that Sunheri could sit. "How your first day back in college? Did your friends enjoy their vacation as well?" Paro prompted. The young girl couldn't help but gush about her day and her friends. "Do you know everyone loved this new embroidered dupatta which you bought from Kashmir. Even my lectures stopped me in the corridors to get a better look," she beamed. Paro was glad she liked it. "I wanted to get a Kashmiri suit for you but your Bhaisa felt Kakisa may not let you wear it," Paro told her sister-in-law. Sunheri didn't mind she could always get her mother to stitch a lehenga choli to match the dupatta. "Bhabhisa my waist isn't tiny like your's. I may look like a ship in such clothes," she said observing the anarkali suits Paro had worn in the honeymoon photos. "Uffo, my nanadrani, whatever clothes you wear, you look nice. Now have some tea. You must be tired after college," Maithili instructed handing a cup of tea. Sunheri took the cup and asked if she sneaked in samosas or they had to wait for her brother to return. "You know Maajisa makes those only for Rudra bhaisa. She will get angry if we touch it. Maybe if devaranisa asks she might oblige," she replied looking at her sister. Paro just smiled at her sisters. Her husband will be home soon. He promised that he had a small errand to run which will take less than an hour. Maithili and Sunheri exchanged a look, they knew what he was upto. "Bhabhisa, we can tell you about bhaisa's secret errand, if you get samosas for us," Sunheri goaded. Paro shook her head, she knew what the surprise was. When they visited the Shalimar gardens in Srinagar, Rudra had insisted that she sit for a portrait. The flower beds were covered in snow and the waterways were frozen. She had complained about the lack of blossoms. He twirled her around and watched the flowers on her dress shift. "That's why I brought you here, my Kashmir Ki kali," he had teased. He wanted to get it framed before showing her. She was happy for him but wasn't too eager to see it. She hated to see pictures of herself without him standing beside her. She looked at the vacant spot above their bed where he planned to hang it. She sighed. Sooner or later she will replace it with a picture of both of them. Let him have his fun till then. "Baisa, what are you thinking so much about? Sunheri is waiting for her answer," Maithili shook her out of her reverie. Paro told her sister-in-law that she didn't want to spoil the surprise for Rudra. "Paro!" they heard Rudra shout as he entered. Sunheri was excited. She whispered, "Finally we will get samosas!" Maithili shushed her as Paro raced to greet her husband.

pree_28 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yayyy... you updated chapter πŸ˜ƒ glad i am online..
honeymoon 😳
will comment soon after reading ch.
yayyee..
Beautifully described.. could picture it completly. πŸ˜›
loved the begining where rudra is spellbound by the beauty of place, dilsher/bsd connection
to this place, rudra dilsher conversation lol πŸ˜†.
rudra hiding his thoughts from world behind the glasses but not infront of paro 😳

I thought she might wear navy blue dress.. n she did. Its a beautifull song & perfectly
matched with the love of rudra n paro. The sink between song & their actions 😳 *blush*
Hot chocolate has this effect on paro πŸ˜† rudra will keep in mind.. πŸ˜‰

Photo's carry so many memories n stories with it to cherish for life time.. you captured
it so well.
Rithu in simple, sweet way you described the beauty of it.. the couples discovery of their
relationship πŸ‘
PS- hope the prediction of rudra's past shadow to seperate him with paro will not come true.Edited by pree_28 - 9 years ago
Meenakshi-rg thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Want to give the link of this ff on team sanish twitter page.can we ? Many fans are nt on if wld. Get a chance to read it .
silvercloud1980 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hi Rithu,
Its a nice update.   I am happy that unlike the show u have made parud to enjoy their honeymoon. And u have selected the perfect spot. Kashmir! I love the place. Actually it is my dream destination & ur description was perfect. Looking forward to ur next update
Hema
pavinitishiv thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. Could just imagine...lovely as always...keep it up...eagerly waiting next Thursday for your next update...parudlucious...
by the way wat abt the other updates????
custodian75 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thank god atleast their honeymoon went well without any glitch. They deserved this time for themselves. Kashmir is truly a beautiful place, especially for honeymoon. The views are to die for. 
So rudra has brought his khubsurat aurat to the khubsurat jagah

So did he spike her drink. No wonder she lost all her inhibitions and initiated the kiss. And why would he not be happy about it. It would have been a dream come true for him. 
KhushiParo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Should I say more Rithu😳
Everything within the limits, well controlled just as I expected from your writings.  πŸ‘Honeymoon in Kashmir πŸ˜³ good choice by Rudra .  

Good apt song selection. I have seen this song portrayed by so many actors but I liked only on Sanaya may be because of her expressions and situation and I liked it on Parud's present situation too. 
Thank you for beautiful update without any distractionsπŸ˜†
Will look forward for more.

PS: Any thoughts about putting your stories in a blog?

-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: pree_28

Yayyy... you updated chapter πŸ˜ƒ glad i am online..
honeymoon 😳
will comment soon after reading ch.
yayyee..
Beautifully described.. could picture it completly. πŸ˜›
loved the begining where rudra is spellbound by the beauty of place, dilsher/bsd connection
to this place, rudra dilsher conversation lol πŸ˜†.
rudra hiding his thoughts from world behind the glasses but not infront of paro 😳

I thought she might wear navy blue dress.. n she did. Its a beautifull song & perfectly
matched with the love of rudra n paro. The sink between song & their actions 😳 *blush*
Hot chocolate has this effect on paro πŸ˜† rudra will keep in mind.. πŸ˜‰

Photo's carry so many memories n stories with it to cherish for life time.. you captured
it so well.
Rithu in simple, sweet way you described the beauty of it.. the couples discovery of their
relationship πŸ‘
PS- hope the prediction of rudra's past shadow to seperate him with paro will not come true.

Thank you 😊. Kashmir is a like a place Paro would enjoy with its falling snow as we saw in the Mangasutr track.

Rudra stopped wearing his glasses later in the show. My guess Paro wanted to look into his eyes.

That saree has a special memory and after this another memory. Saiyaan is one my favorite songs. Had to use it πŸ˜ƒ.

Rudra will definitely remember πŸ˜›

I'm glad you enjoyed reading Parud's honeymoon.

There will be many things trying to separate Parud. The question is, will they succeed? 
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: tiksuno123

Want to give the link of this ff on team sanish twitter page.can we ? Many fans are nt on if wld. Get a chance to read it .

Sure. Go ahead and share it. This story is written for everyone who still hold on to Parud and their journey.