Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The part I enjoyed watching in today's episode was Suhani pointing to Rags her relationship status...which Saurabh too acknowledged and appreciated. Su said something like you are married and yet enjoying your life as a single...this remark shut Rags and won a smirk from Su warriors. This was much needed to Rags...who has immersed herself in superficial things and ignored her family. 

Apart this it has me wondering still as to why dadi is keeping Su at her mansion...?? Above all where is Suhani's self-respect...😕😡 Even after knowing what ppl at BM think of her...she is still there🤢. Not expecting anything logical by CV's but them having Su stay at BM is an insult to all. No human being behaves so inspite of knowing that their presence is despised and misused by all. 

dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: LovelyLopa

The best thing ok it was an entertaining episode. I loved Yuvraaj but didn't like Suhani the great. Acc to me that temple scene.
Anuj: bhaiya, what are u looking for??!
Saurabh: I'm looking for the GOD... ROFL.
Soumya's aim in life was maybe to be a florist. I liked the Ram-Lakshman conversation too.

agree abt SU,
I think, kaamwali, mahanta.devi alternately...SU ko to jaise gud bye keh diya!
She has a whole bunch of punch lines and in the same or continuing shot she'd again be the moping one hanging around quite foolishly going on looking at snakey's affairs...why can't she just go rest her aching brain...
Her graph in the show is totally going up n dn without any consistency🤔🤪 very confusing and silly...
Elita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The best thing ok it was an entertaining episode. I loved Yuvraaj but didn't like Suhani the great. Acc to me that temple scene.

Soumya's aim in life was maybe to be a florist. I liked the Ram-Lakshman conversation too.

@ bold - 😆🤣 forgot about this...it was really funny and perfectly timed. Saurabh searching for god...LOL. 
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Suhani is a big turn off these, no surprise that most of us didn't find her great but I'm glad she atleast didn't stay quite.
and that Saurabh remark about him finding God made me LMAO. I was thinking the exact thing a min back he said that.
dunceHat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Elita

The part I enjoyed watching in today's episode was Suhani pointing to Rags her relationship status...which Saurabh too acknowledged and appreciated. Su said something like you are married and yet enjoying your life as a single...this remark shut Rags and won a smirk from Su warriors. This was much needed to Rags...who has immersed herself in superficial things and ignored her family. 

Apart this it has me wondering still as to why dadi is keeping Su at her mansion...?? Above all where is Suhani's self-respect...😕😡 Even after knowing what ppl at BM think of her...she is still there🤢. Not expecting anything logical by CV's but them having Su stay at BM is an insult to all. No human being behaves so inspite of knowing that their presence is despised and misused by all. 

@ bold and sigh she recovered in a flickr,

this is what Clarity asked in her q

I think Dadi never gives up on any free offers!
Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago
Glitter_In_Eye thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: dunceHat

</div>

<div>

Yup that too

and

liked the focus on snakey (she doesn't show muchxpression, but still)"single honeka ye matlab nahi, kisi ke bhi oopar toot panda to nahi" bit.

And haan..! remember making a post to this effect...ab to pukka, these CVs totally lurk and steal...n ways

sodaragmen, if you noticed are quite THICK-SKINNED! they remain unfazed and recover v fast after any sort of insults...the breed entirely is like that I guess...

yes, how could I forget that? my bad. That indirect taunt directed towards Soumya was great. But then we all know how shameless she is, she won't be bothered. The girl whi shamelessly stuck to her evil plan of wrecking her bff's home even when her mothe disowned her, how could she be bothered with a small piece of sarcasm thrown her way.
Ragini is thick in head. She is most annoying of them all.
arch_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well, loved Suhani giving it right back to "Rags" ... Phateechar hi banakar rakh diya use 👏
And good she didn't run to Snaky's help when she was concocting the whole greenhouse meets midnight vigil pooja room...

Maybe Rajshri is herself, unconvinced about Suhani  being at BH, isliye Suhani ke expressions kabhi kabhi aise hain... coz all of us know she is a fabulous actress...
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DelusionalMe

Suhani is a big turn off these, no surprise that most of us didn't find her great but I'm glad she atleast didn't stay quite.
and that Saurabh remark about him finding God made me LMAO. I was thinking the exact thing a min back he said that.

yes atleast Suhani didn't stay quiet and answered Rags back that too with a bang. But still this Suhani isn't MY Suhani. How can she be so normal! Greeting Prats, chatting with Yuvraaj. I don't want her to take part in this race(Bahu of the year) organized by JamesBondRaj Birla to win Dadi's worthless heart. I'm seriously liking the show now but missing the lead actress.
dunceHat thumbnail

yes atleast Suhani didn't stay quiet and answered Rags back that too with a bang. But still this Suhani isn't MY Suhani. How can she be so normal! Greeting Prats, chatting with Yuvraaj. I don't want her to take part in this race(Bahu of the year) organized by JamesBondRaj Birla to win Dadi's worthless heart. I'm seriously liking the show now but missing the lead actress.

Lopa!  @ bold
I think your worst fears will be realized...from yest precap, it appears like snakey will make a catastrophe' zone of the BH-Kitchen! n BQ will have her very FIRST(was she blind till now?) "oh no- SU was better at Kitchen-ing" revelation today!

and in the CVs distorted score chart in this INTERESTING contest  (oh intrestng for CVs not us, all of us anyway know...only CVs still don't)
SU vs. Snakey,
it's
1-0

Edited by dunceHat - 9 years ago