and you can do update 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
o i don't mind😉😳 (and besides i could use the help👏😛😉) lol the update is gunna take a while though like by sunday😉 o and do u want me to do GOTW or u wanna?that will be so cool, deep you can update this new episode we finally have a new episode, do you mind if I do this weeks DOTW 😳
and you can do update 😳
o i don't mind😉😳 (and besides i could use the help👏😛😉) lol the update is gunna take a while though like by sunday😉 o and do u want me to do GOTW or u wanna?
😃thanks deep,
ooo I'm not that good at GOTW I tried before😒
and sure take as much time as you want, no rush, we don't want you to be tired, so take breaks in writing and then post😳
hey no problem i could help u with GOTW if u want 😉
sounds cool... thanks
but I'm going to wonderland today...😳 I'll come back and would see what to do with GOTW😃