Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LiveYourDream thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautifully written
And lovely song too...
did not realize i had not commented on this update...
So much pain, hope they find some way to overcome it
ayu_8 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊
so... your updates... as beautiful as ever!😃
you are such a good song picker!😳 always at the right moment and right time!!😆😆😆
i just loved that line "my everything starts with you and ends with you"😉
although a common line but always gives a new essence!👏👏
reading all this is so refreshing!!!😳😳
and i always love your updates😳😳😳
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: LiveYourDream

Beautifully written
And lovely song too...
did not realize i had not commented on this update...
So much pain, hope they find some way to overcome it

Thanks a lot, Mamta! If you say that it is a lovely song then I can be proud of the selection! 
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: ayu_8

hello!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😊

so... your updates... as beautiful as ever!😃
you are such a good song picker!😳 always at the right moment and right time!!😆😆😆
i just loved that line "my everything starts with you and ends with you"😉
although a common line but always gives a new essence!👏👏
reading all this is so refreshing!!!😳😳
and i always love your updates😳😳😳

Thanks a lot, darling! I myself heard that line many a times but it is always refreshing to hear it!

Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 56

" Kyun Khamoshi Hai Zubaan Meri?"

Silence.

Wasn't it the word which had destroyed their love to this extent? Wasn't it the feeling which made the pure feeling of love forbidden to them?

But hindrance was that, it was the way of their expression. It was the way of their love. It was the way of destruction of their souls.

His silence during the division of her between the five brothers by the unintentional order of their mother, His silence in the dreaded Dyut Sabha, causing not only the two most unforgettable incidents in the history of the universe but also the most painful moments of her life.

Her pregnant silences during dark marriage of them, Her silences during the Vanvaas, not only hurt him beyond any bounds but also made him so vulnerable that no one could believe that a strong warrior like him had such a soft heart.

--FLASHBACK--

The incident which history will never forget. The incident she swore that she will never let the universe to forget the horrendous incident in the gambling hall. The day, which remained to be the black day in the golden story of Dharm. 

It was the moment at which everyone's destiny was reborn, and it was reborn from the vengeance of woman who was ruthlessly insulted beyond humane limits.

It was the day, it was the moment, which was truly a test to his love for her. But history very well recorded the result which had come.

The silence which he delivered was so loud, that the history resonates with it. The failure of the invincible warrior was so bad, that even a heartless person would be heart-wrenched. 

The defeat he found in his love, made him find only pain in her love, in her actions, in her words and...in her silences which were the answer to his silences that day.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

Silences were a sign of solitude but this was truly a case where a truth got reversed.

Silences were reciprocated with silences, silences were clashed with tears, silences were the reason for bloodshed, which followed the great war. 

Never was a expression so difficult that people had to opt for painful silences, but why they chose the thorny path of silence, was truly an answer which was long forgotten in the deep ocean of sorrows.

Every silence increased the depth of the sea of sorrows, but never did the silences stop, nor did the distances decrease and nor the deep ocean seem to end. 

The drowning in that sea never seemed to cease for them.

--FLASHBACK--

To see your beloved suffer, in the hands of destiny or in the hands of your sworn enemies, when you can stop that horrendous insult, was truly a pain which can never be measured.

And this was the same immeasurable pain which was experienced by Arjun. Bheem had vented out his frustration and anger but he, bound by his dharm, was to control it.

No one could understand his situation as no one has ever been in a situation like him.

What he had expected had happened. No one understood his silences and most of all his beloved for whom he had suffered so much pain.

His every word would have been a step to break in unity of Pandavas which would have been a pain to Yagyaseni. The same thought made him stop, the same thought made him bear the atrocious insults hurled towards his dear wife, the same thought plunged him into the cold waters of grief.

--FLASHBACK ENDS--

This action of his had resulted distance of miles inbetween him and her. The action had made them unsure whether she would ever accept him to result in their union.

The tears that he was now shedding, were not just tears of pain but were also the tears of redemption. 

Redemption that he had broken every possible expectation his love had from him.

Redemption that he had left her without any reason to trust him. 

Redemption that he had drowned her in the painful sea of grief along with him. 

Redemption that he could never fulfill the most important Dharm in his life, which was that of a husband.

Redemption that he left no possible chance to snatch her happiness off from her.

Why was there silence in their love and solitude in their proximity,this neither can their words answer, nor can their actions explain and nor can their tears justify.

---

This was the most difficult chapter for me to write. I never struggled so much to write a chapter as I did for this. Tears were threatening to come out but I dunno how I stopped them. 

Hope you liked it!

Please comment and like!

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
So I came here b4 ur Firey PM Devranijee😆... So again another painful update😭 Its unbearable nw!!
That incidence of the Dice hall nt nly Drau bt no women wud b able to forgive😭 nt nly Kauravas for their act bt also Pandavas for their silence😡...They had no right to gamble their wife!!!
Very beautiful update Devranijee
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
People come and people go. But some of them give unending love hidden in unbearable pain. 

This was the line I was thinking about throughout the update. 

Sometimes we cannot reason even if we have to and even if we have it. That was what happened with Arjun.

Sometimes you have all your love closed under boundaries which can never be broken. That was what happened with Draupadi.

This update was wonderfully and undoubtedly a crystal clear expression of their love. Honestly Yagya you have completely expressed what was never expressed so closely ever. You have really penned it down impressively.

But we mortals cannot touch the very soul hidden in their hearts.
Edited by Angela_Grokes - 9 years ago
8520NK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Unres!
Yayieee! Finally I have unresed!
Yaar I swear I was really busy and then I died because I started cardio! Anyway, about the update!
Truly truly loved the update! Beautifully written like always sakhi!😃
All the parts that I have missed commenting on were fantastic! The way you pen down all the updates for this FF is commendable! They are all so wonderful!
The flashbacks were so heart wrenching! Really, no matter how hard we try the pain of what happened at the dhyut sabha is really great and the Pandavas especially deserve to be punished for their silence. It is something no woman can forget😭
But I think this is what the kalyuga FFs are about, rewriting their story so that we can at least correct the wrong, doesn't matter if it's just fiction!
The way you described Arjuna's POV was fantastic! The way you thought about the reason for his silence was absolutely amazing! The silence was also for his Panchali, his wife!
But anyway, just hope that the past is put behind them fast so that their story can be written once again by such an amazing writer as you Yagzz! 👏
Edited by 8520NK - 9 years ago
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Sanskruti

So I came here b4 ur Firey PM Devranijee😆... So again another painful update😭 Its unbearable nw!!
That incidence of the Dice hall nt nly Drau bt no women wud b able to forgive😭 nt nly Kauravas for their act bt also Pandavas for their silence😡...They had no right to gamble their wife!!!
Very beautiful update Devranijee

I just sent the PM! Too fast! Thanks a lot, Jethanijee! It is unbearable for me even to write but kya karen, the sequence should make sense! Arjun should have redemption before Yagya accepts him. 

Yagyaseni thumbnail
I swear on God, Navu! If you don't unres this post, I will not speak to you!