.anjali. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thrilling teaser...too excited to know wat happens next...update soon😃
-LoveTaaRey- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
i know i am extremely late but sorry...
well first .. congrats for the new thread...
then u give us two amazing chapters...
rey's romance with taani😳
who's this enemy dear... it is scaring..
update soon
-LoveTaaRey- thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Well the teaser is also amazing...
but its been long...
when are u planning to update???
Cupcake. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Chapter 23

Rey throw the thing kept on his desk away on floor in anger. Nobody, Nobody will take her away from him. 

"In my cabin. NOW" Rey barked on phone, ordered his assistant to come in his cabin. In next moment abhi, his assistant was there. He was Rey's most trust worthy employee.

"Get the information who sent this letter. And make sure, no media should publish any thing related to me & taani. If they did they will have to face me." Rey ordered him, abhi took the letter from him and left the cabin to get the work done his boss had told him.

"One month more Kitten then no one..no one will ever question our relation" Rey thought to himself. He had the calm look on his face thinking about his taani but the calm look didn't last longer when people trying to separate him from his taani came in his view again. The subsided anger cam into him with such force that he wants to destroy everything.

His reverie broke with the ring of his cell phone. Taking out the cell phone from his pocket rey saw the caller namer, it was his taani.

"Hey Kitten" Rey answered the call.

"You sound low. What happened rey?" He heard her voice from other side of phone, his lips curved into small smile thinking how well she know him, even if she is not in front of him she knew something is bothering him.

"Nothing. Just a business related matter. You say why my princess called me?" Rey asked her trying to make his voice normal, not wanting her to get worried for him.

"Did you had your lunch?" She questioned him back.

"Kya baat hai princess. Today you are acting like a perfect wife, calling me to know about if i had lunch or not huh?" Rey couldn't help but tease her.

"Urgh. Answer me rey" Taani whined like a kid. rey chuckle at her.

"No but i will have later" Rey answered her, smiling at her care toward him.

"No you are going to eat you food right now. You know na its not good avoiding your food, it might effect your health" Taani scolded him in her cute tone, making him feel like a kid again, but her scolding too felt melodic to his ears. 

"Okay ma'am. As you say" Rey replied with a chuckle.

"Good. Now finish your work soon and come home before in 4" Taani ordered him in her cute tone. If she was infront of him he would have surely pulled her cheeks.

"Why kitten? did we planned something?"  Rey asked confusingly, trying to remember if they had any plans.

"Haww! You forgot? You were suppose to take me out for shopping." Taani replied in angry tone. Rey bite his tongue realizing he had really forgot about the shopping for her beach wear. God thats going to be painful, to see her in beach wear yet control himself. Rey thought to himself. Indeed he is going to be in need of many cold showers tonight.

"Sorry. I will come then we will go for shopping" Rey told her.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you. Come soon.  Bye" Taani excitedly said before she cut the phone call. rey chuckled at his cute love and slipped his cell phone in his pocket. Her one call and all his sour mood was gone. As per her order rey ate his food first then finished his pending work.

At 3.30 Rey come out of his cabin, Finishing his work now ready to go and meet his love. His Staff stare at him in shock seeing him smiling to himself. Wondering whats the reason their boss is smiling, Female staff members were drooling over that breathtaking smile of him, why wouldn't they, it wasn't everyday they got to see their hot boss smiling.

Singhania Mansion

Taani look at her watch with anticipation, she was dressed in floral print dress with her hair tied in pony tail. A moment later Rey entered the house, her gaze fall over his figure. Without waiting for another moment she ran up to him and throw herself in his arms. Rey, who was ready to take her in his arms, embrace her tightly, lifting her up still embracing her, He twirled her around, causing her to giggle. 

"I missed you" Taani told him as he made her stand on her feet. Taani tip toed on her toes and peck his lips, taking him by surprise but that also made him smile at her.

"I missed you more" Rey cocooned her in his protective embrace.

"Lets go." Rey told her after staying in each others arms. They broke the hug.

Taani nodded, they sit in car and drove to mall. After half an hour drive they reached the mall. Keeping the last attack made on taani rey had doubled her & his security, So rey had already made mall closed for public for two hour.

"Rey, why there is no one?" Taani asked him as they walked inside with his bodyguards following them.

"Mall is closed for sometime" rey answered her.

"Then why we are here?" Taani questioned him innocently wondering if mall is close then how they will shop here.

"Baby mall is close but not for us" Rey chuckled at her.

"Oh. Lets go there. I want to buy some dresses first" Taani said to him and drag him toward the shop. Rey chuckled at her excitement. As soon as they entered the shop, salesgirl came to them. She was staring at rey for longer than usual which didn't go unnoticed by taani.

Taani made an angry face at the salesgirl and wrapped her arm around his arms, claiming him hers. Rey was confuse by her act, not that he mind her holding him but his confusion flew away when he saw looks his taani was giving to the salesgirl who was still staring at him shamelessly.

"She look so cute when she is jealous" Rey thought to himself. 

"How can i help you. Sir" Salesgirl seductively purred. Her words angered taani more, she tighten her grip on her rey. Rey was surprised by her possessive behavior and found himself aroused by her little act. Everything about her is so damn perfect and he loves it.

"We don't need your help" Taani stated in her usual calm tone but he could feel anger in her voice. She wasn't liking the way she was staring at her Rey. May be she don't know much about outer world but she do know Rey is hers only, no one..no one have the right to stare at him like he is their favorite chocolate.

"I'm not asking you kid." Salesgirl scoff at her, Rey who was enjoying his kitten's possessiveness now seems angry at salesgirl for talking in that tone to his taani. he won't tolerate someone insulting her like that.

"Manager" Rey roared in anger. Taani who usually get scared seeing him angry, today she was unaffected, she knew his anger wasn't for her, she was calm, somewhere feeling bad for the girl.

"You're fired Naina" The manager of the store came at the same time, shocked and scared to see The reyaansh singhania that too so angry. Getting the idea what must have happened as he knew the salesgirl naina, she usually flirt with handsome guys came in shop.

Naina got scared and started pleading to rey, she was on verge of crying. Taani felt bad seeing her pleading and crying.

"Listen.." Rey started angrily, there is no acceptance of apology for insulting his taani.

"Its okay. Don't do it again" Taani took a deep breath and spoke naina in calm tone. Rey stare at her with surprise. 

"Sorry i interrupted you but don't remove her from her job. I will feel bad" Taani said to rey in low tone. Rey was  again surprised with the maturity she showed. But again she is his taani, she has to be unpredictable and unique. 

"Okay. I'm leaving her only because you are saying" Rey says after calming his anger.

"Thank you ma'am and sorry for my behavior earlier." Naina spoke showing her gratitude.

"Sorry sir for whatever happened. Seema will help you" manager told him, still scared of rey knowing it wont't take him a moment to shut this shop permanently. Rey nodded at him, holding taani's hand he took her to the other side of shop too look out some dresses for her. 

"Why you stopped me there, kitten?" Rey asked her, taani gave him her most innocent smile.

"Then i would have felt so bad if because of me she had lost her job." Taani answered him, her innocence was making him fall for her more deeply. She had so many side, childish, sweet, innocent, naughty, angry and many more. whenever he felt now he know her fully, next moment she would show him completely different side of her. 

"Oh god. Taani you are so damn perfect." Rey said puling her cheeks making her smile at him.

"No I'm not But You are perfect. My Mr. perfect" She said while giggling whole heartedly. Her innocent words fluttered his heart. 

"Okay my miss. perfect. Lets select some dresses for my princess" Rey said to her as they got busy in selecting dresses for her with taani doing her usual masti.

Sorry couldn't add  teaser in  this part, It will be in next part.
Next part after 125+ likes.
Do hit like & comment Big.
Edited by Cupcake. - 9 years ago
sumana.shesha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wow :)
Great update :)
Superb :)
Jealous Taani & Angry Rey !!!
Great combination :)
Update soon :)
akira223 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update
Liked taarey scene
Update asap
dewcute thumbnail
nice update

well written
StarletBeauty thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Really a good update loved taani's jealousy. Waiting for nxt.
princess1926 thumbnail
Amazing update!!
It was really nice!
Taani getting jealous!!! 
N Taani so mature
Update asap