bokul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Ayaz and Parth want bigger TV on set for World cup semifinal and finals

• Latest Spicy Buzz
34 mins ago

Ayaz Ahmed of Kaise Yeh Yaariyan is quite excited about the fact that India is now just two matches away from lifting the ICC Cricket World Cup currently being held Down Under." On set Parth (Samthaan) and are the most crazy cricket buff's around. We have a small TV in our shared vanity van . The entire unit turns up to watch the matches when the final moments are about to unfold. We have clearly told the production house that since we are duty bound to turn up on set . We hope that the tv set and the cable connection w ill work on the semifinal's and final days as well. Failing which, we will not be in a position to shoot. We are also requesting them to install a bigger TV on set for the next two matches. Ideally I would have preferred to watch the matches with my buddies along with drinks at a fancy restaurant, but work beckons ."

When asked about the girls interest in cricket , he says, " Niti( Niti Taylor) and others follow the exploit of The Men in Blue. But the best is Charlie Chauhan she has no knowledge about the Gentleman's game. But yes she love the drama and excitement which abounds any India fixture. She screams when the crowds scream. Also when the third umpire rules in India's favour , she rejoices but actually has no clue why . She just love to joins in the party. "

When asked about what will happen in the penultimate rounds, he predicts," India will pip the Kangroos (Australia) in their backyard and set up an exciting photo finish with the Kiwis( New Zealand). I am hopeful that sans any major upset, We should remain World Champions for another four years. I am just scared that might be God will forget to listen to our prayers in the din of the final (29thMarch) and we might end up losing. One the face of it, we have great squad given both bowling and better departments . I would give 6.5/10."

-Anil Merani

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bokul thumbnail

welcome๐Ÿ˜Š
Nethravathi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Even I'm excited for the match
Main office main kaam karna bhool sakti hoon par Match dekhna kabhi miss nahi karsakti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for sharing Rima

bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nethravathi

Even I'm excited for the match
Main office main kaam karna bhool sakti hoon par Match dekhna kabhi miss nahi karsakti๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Thanks for sharing Rima

main bhi ๐Ÿ˜†
welcome
Rasika9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Rima plz ayaz ko inform kar do ki mere office main aaye,,,,our boss has hired a big screen for watching the match in our office itself,,,,,last world cup main to projector pe dekha tha India-pak ka semi final...
agar ayaz mere office main aaya to woh match enjoy karega aur main uspe drool karungi...
bokul thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rasika9

Rima plz ayaz ko inform kar do ki mere office main aaye,,,,our boss has hired a big screen for watching the match in our office itself,,,,,last world cup main to projector pe dekha tha India-pak ka semi final...
agar ayaz mere office main aaya to woh match enjoy karega aur main uspe drool karungi...

theek hai bol dungi ๐Ÿ˜ƒ