so v got another weak point is it???!! 😉 I don't like yhm at all!! 🤢 aunty uncle wala romance
nahi nahiwhen i read his post therehe has put forward positive comments therei hv no idea why he is putting such negative comments here
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
so v got another weak point is it???!! 😉 I don't like yhm at all!! 🤢 aunty uncle wala romance
nahi nahiwhen i read his post therehe has put forward positive comments therei hv no idea why he is putting such negative comments here
Originally posted by: shrividhya
so v got another weak point is it???!! 😉 I don't like yhm at all!! 🤢 aunty uncle wala romance
even I used to like it but after shagun using adi to do all the stuff I felt they wer feeding a wrong impression on our minds so left it!! Poor bachcha ko villain banna Rahi hai plus I like Raman one liners but then ishita and Tamil I was like!! Pls stop it Raman talks better Tamil than u 😭
i actually used to like it in the strt to say the truthi love ishita and ruhis bonding therethen later got fed upso stopped watching