Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Now that was unexpected
Update soon 
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
amazing teaser...
asr wil get a shock of his life knowing he is no better than his rival shyam gupta ... he is even worst... as he married khushi forcefully also trying to hurt payal in this revenge game...
thnks 4 d pm...
Rish_Rubles thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Awesome teaser buddyy!
Is chapter on the way soon?
:)
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Oye ,meri maths ki exam tu likhegi kya?
pink_kitten thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
^^^ but uske baad, first thing u should do is updateee :P!!
Rocking_Angel thumbnail
awhsmm teaser..
cant wait fo prt 6
updt soon
Yagyaseni thumbnail

Originally posted by: PinkPenguinxo

^^^ but uske baad, first thing u should do is updateee :P!!

Kal aane ke baad, main wahi karoongi! Waise parso chutti hai!
pakpearl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Part 5..
Arnav wants to have his way..
No new thing for him..

But here...
But it's khushi here to confront him..
Interesting update..

N teaser was also awesome..
Arnav getting to know what Khushi really feels for Anjali..😊
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
great..
Eagerly waiting for d update..
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Part 6

" Payal..Actually we have a relation in between us!" said Akash, trying to compose himself.

"What???" shrieked Payal, who was unaware of this revenge game, completely in which she was bound.

" Relax, Payal! Yes, we share the relation of brother-in-law and sister-in-law! My sister Anjali Singh Raizada is your brother's Shyam Gupta's wife and..." said Akash, while Payal cut in between.

" What? You belong to Raizadas? And what more will be there? You want to involve me in this revenge game right?" asked Payal, like an angry tigress.

" No,Payal! I don't want to involve you in this dirty game, because my heart is not allowing me to do it. My brother Arnav Singh Raizada, wanted it to happen, but I will never do it. And there is also one more thing, you need to know." said Akash, who was trying his best to not lose his calm an composure.

Payal had always trusted Akash and it had been attraction at first sight for both of them. And Payal, again decided to hear him because she felt he was being sincere to her.

"What it is it, Akashji?" asked Payal, though her mind said it had something to do with her Khushi jiji.

" Arnav Bhai has married your elder sister, Khushi Gupta forcibly, Payal!" said Akash, in one breath as he was scared that if he takes a breath then he will not be able to complete his sentence.

" What?? I mean Why? How? When?" said Payal, blasting questions one after the another at Akash.

" Payal, please calm down! I understand it is difficult for you to take this but I don't want everyone thinking about us. And Arnav Bhai doesn't know I am here with you, telling you this. So if he comes to know about it, he will not spare both of us!" said Akash, trying to calm Payal down.

" Mind explaining me completely, Akash!" said Payal, without adding the famous 'ji' after it, much to Akash's shock.

Left with no other choice, Akash began explaining the dark act of his brother on that fateful night, which spoiled an innocent girl's life.

------

Gupta Mansion,

" Khushi, I heard Arnav Singh Raizada came to your office, a few days back. Is it true?" asked Shyam, with a concerned voice.

"When you already know it, why are you asking me? Whether he came or not, shouldn't matter to you now, Bhai!" said Khushi, rudely. Yet again Garima and Shashi were made mere spectators of this brother and sister fight.

" Khushi! Don't use that tone in home! You are not understanding the gravity of our relation with them!" said Shyam, raising his voice.

How can she not understand the gravity of it, when she herself has been pulled into the vortex caused by the gravity?

" But you were the one, who intensified the gravity, isn't it, Bhai? You were the one, who betrayed Bhabhi, you were the one who destroyed a girl's life for the sake of a revenge, which is nothing but a dark past of our lives! In fact, Bhaiyya, you were the one who took the first step this time!" shouted Khushi, as she was the one who was suffering due to her brother's and husband's deeds.

" You don't know what pain they have caused for our family, Khushi! So stop blaming your Bhaiyaa!' said Garima, finally.

" Oh! Then by giving Bhabhi that pain, your pain got relieved. This is the same mentality which makes Raizadas always fight with us. When you feel that you are taking revenge, then even they can take the revenge, but who listens to me. No one listened to me then and no one listens to me, even now!" said Khushi, venting her frustration on her mother and brother.

Arnav felt the ground under his feet slip away as he heard Khushi arguing with her brother, for his Anjali Di.

Khushi had always supported Di over her brother?

The love between this brother and sister duo was well known, and this indeed came as a shock that Khushi had seen injustice done to his Di, even though the person behind it was her own dear brother, who was her idol?

Arnav felt he was the only one who acted in haste now. He destroyed a innocent girl's life for avenging his Di, when in actual she was fighting for his side.

Arnav, who had come there to drag Khushi along with him to a party, to humiliate her and torture her, felt himself tortured here. He wanted to show Shyam that he married Khushi to take his revenge, but after listening to her side of the story, he felt like he was no different than Shyam here. In fact, he was worse than him.

Shyam had made Anjali fall in love, and hence for her still her marriage was memorable and she still loved Shyam but Khushi. 

Khushi hated Arnav. 

Every word of her and every action of her shouted at him, the same. 

Shyam atleast made it a love marriage for Anjali, but he made her marriage a hatred one.

Shyam didn't try to get physical with her but he, forcibly kissed her and tried to impose his husbandly rights on her.

Will Arnav realize his mistake and let Khushi live her life?

----

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago