Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brain_storm thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Again a biopic :/
m glad she has signed a movie but wanted to see her experimenting in somthing different..

Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

God, so so true!! She's so beautiful & reminiscent of her grandmother. This family has stunning women! 

But I do think she can act. See her in Choker Baali, The Japanese Wife & Bengali movies. She's a good actress. Certain critics thought that she stole CB from right under Ash's nose. 

It's her sister, Ria Sen who can't act.

Yes she was good in those movies but I find her acting very flat these days in Bengali movies.
@bold- Watch Noukadubi/Kashmakash,she will prove you wrong! I myself was stunned seeing Riya in the movie.
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: briahna

is this biopic interesting enough? don't think so.

It should be. If I am not wrong she had a pretty tragic married life. While on the outside she was very successful. 
Edited by RockChicGirl - 9 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RockChicGirl

It should be. If I am not wrong she had a pretty tragic married life. While on the outside she was very successful. 

Yes she did. And then she decided to enter into voluntary seclusion. She was a stunningly beautiful woman who I believe, looked 20 times better IRL. 

I don't know how fascinating, or even interesting she was,but I of think while Balan isn't obviously as good looking as SS, she has the required acting chops to bring out SS to her most advantageous. Which is why I am happy to know Balan is on board! ðŸ˜ƒ
Dhaa-Ki-Tiki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Who is going to play Uttam Kumar? ðŸ˜†
Blackbillgates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

It's her sister, Ria Sen who can't act.

Ria sen is the same who said that Rohit shetty can even make an African look good and ended her career or the one who was in relationship with Ashmit Patel?
Edited by Rumpelstiltskin - 9 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Rumpelstiltskin

Ria sen is the same who said that Rohit shetty can even make an African look good and ended her career or the one who was in relationship with Ashmit Patel?

The latter. OMG!!! Riya Sen said THAT?!!! What a douche!!!! ðŸ˜²
Blackbillgates thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

The latter. OMG!!! Riya Sen said THAT?!!! What a douche!!!! ðŸ˜²

Yes!The Sen who acted in first Golmaal said that but their names are so confusing to me.

Rimi/Reha/Reema/Ria/Riya 😕
Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rumpelstiltskin

Nah that  was Rimi Sen,the actress in Hungama
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lol how stupid can one be to make that kind of statement. I hate how Bollywood treats African people in their films. They are so offensive towards them so not shocked a Bollywood actress would say that. So stupid and racists both the filmmakers and the actress who made this comment. Edited by QueenExpression - 9 years ago