yes was a very very emotional update ...and Rehmaan did take out his badhas 
Keep reading 
Love
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: KitkitMkb

We can see the layers of surraiya's character that is beautifully described by you you amaze me every single time ! I hope Gabbar realizes his mistake and helps Zain to get back his Aaliya and Surraiya too gets to know the truth . And don't worry for your friend Insha Allah all will be fine , take care and love you !

Saleha
Thank you for the words and your prayers
Gabbar did realize it and now everyone adores him 
stay tuned
loads of love 
Sim

Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Ohh I liked zain saving aaliya part next ... How surriya is melting how rehmaan knows zain is right for aaliya yet wants yo test his patience 

Sim 
I pray for your friend everyday 
Feels like he is my friend too 
I understand your pain 
Love u 

Khyatuuu
Your comment makes me smile ...😃
Thanks for being there 
love you loads
Sim
Zainedil thumbnail

I know you all want me to write another FF, but I wont ...this is my first and last FF her, Enjoy till it lasts 

The love and comments will forever be embedded in my heart. Love you all

Dedication: To Riya5666 and meghapaim regular readers ...and precious for me. This ones for you both, keep reading 

Loads of love

Sim 

Chapter 69

Izaazat...

The morning was spent in total silence ...as he had promised ..he freshened up and helped her get off the bed and visit the washroom...waiting out ...the moment the door opened he dashed in to help her ...reluctantly she gave him her hand ...her dad might have forgiven him ...but she couldn't ...

Saying bye to Rehman on the phone was bad for her, she couldn't figure out why they all left without her and Zain was her guardian now ...bossing around ...and she was still weak and didn't want to argue with him...

As it is an argument is always two-sided ...he was silent as a tomb ...not even sneezing or a hiccup or a cough ...the silence in the room was biting her ears...

she did make some weird throat noises to draw his attention ...but he didn't talk ...making her lie on the bed and wrapping her with the blanket again ...not even once looking at her eyes ...

She finally spoke once when she had got up ...bhook lagi hai ...stomach growling was the only sound in the room

He had gone out to get breakfast ...a complete platter ...and had kept on her bed table ...pushing her pillows ...making sure she was comfortable ...buttering the toast and then applying a layer of Jam on it ...not even gazing at her once, looking down all the while

She was getting uncomfortable with his silence ...and his blank face ...

She cleared her throat to talk ...

He realized she was getting ready for a fight ...to avoid it ...he spoke first

Isse pehle ki tum phir mujhpar bhadko ...aur apni tabiyat kharab karo ...mujhe kuch kehna hai ...

Izaazt hai ...he looked at her for permission ...

It was weird ...his every sentence every action seeked her prior approval...as though if not taken it would hurt her ...

She chuckled ...he presumed that meant a bad yes ...

Da...bula nahi sakta na ab ...Rhea bula sakta hu ...ya mere muh se apna naam suna bhi pasand nahi hai ...his words were bricking her heart into a tomb of rustic pain, why did he always speak so harsh

Koi jabardasti nahi hai mere saath rehne ki ...parso tumhe ghar chod dunga sahi salaamat ...he said offering  her the toast. She took it half-heartedly, afraid he might tell her to pack right away 

Pasrso ke tickets book hue hai ...saturday pahuch jaaugi ...aur Sunday chali jaana apne ghar ...the distaste of the last words was very evident on his face

Ab yeh mat sochna maine yeh jaan bujkar kiya hai, tumhare dad ne ticket book kiye hai maine nahi ...she looked up ...the air in the room a bit colder than it was before...why was her dad so adamant in forgiving him

Sorry akele bol raha hoo...aura age ke do din shayad akele hi bolunga, agar bore ho rahi ho toh phone par kisse se baat kar lena ...mai bhi bahar ki khamoshi sunkar aaunga tab tak...the taunts ...were directed more openly now...

Tum meri zimmadari ho ...tumhare dad ne bharosa kiya hai ...bahut mayna rakhta hai woh ...

mujhe pata hai tum yeh sunkar shock mai ho ...mai bhi tha kal ...

aage ke details mai bhale tumhari dilchaspi kitni bhi ho, mujhse yeh gossip nahi milegi ...so poochne mai time waste mat karna...she twisted her nose...hmm why should I ask ...I dont care...or maybe I do

Ab mude ki baat ...agge ke 5minute ...tak bolunga ...phir agar tumhe kuch kehna hai ya daatna hai ...toh 10 minute ka break rakh sakte hai ...he was smiling and of sudden the tone was serious again, she couldn't understand if he was mocking, shouting, justifying or just pleading to her...

Apni safai den aka mauka hare k koh milna chaiye ...bahut der se seekhi hai maine yeh baat...remembering the number of times she had pleaded in his past ...

Tumhare dad ne joh tumhe nazara dekhaya ...mai waisa hi hu ...sach dekha aur suna tumne, he confirmed Rehmans story to protect him, her face fell down hearing the confirmation ...

... Peena chod diya hai ...toh darrna mat, raat koh peekar nahi aaunga...he still hid the fact that Rehman had cheated him ... Seeing her tensed expression he continued

Aur haa ...agar mere saath yeh room mai din aur raat guzarne mai problem hai, darr rahi ho ...toh bata dena ...apna thikana dhoondh loonga ...

who bag hai mera, darvaje ke paas hi hai ...

Manager se baat kar li hai ...usne kaha hai mai corridor mai baith sakta hu, room ke saamne zameen par ...

waise bhi off season hai aur yeh hotel poora humne book kiya hai ...toh koi disturb nahi hoga agar mai bahar dharna du tab bhi ... she was amazed at his attitude the bossiness

Koi abla nahi ho tum to darro mat... aur naa hi mera koi criminal record hai, acche ghar se hu ...

woh bed ke side pe danda rakha hai ...agar darr lage toh istemal karna ...she looked towards the bed side ...the stick actually existed , how ridiculous he was ...she snarled

Kab dafa hona hai bata dena ...aur haa raat koh ek kambal lekar jaunga...mujhe thand bardasht nahi hai ...she was intently looking at his face...the wicked one ...

Jaise maine kal kaha tha...mai nahi baat karunga tumse ...sirf dekhbaal kar rah ahu ...jab zaroori hoga tab bolunga aur haa dekhunga aur datunga bhi...

agar jyada natak karogi toh mujhse bura koi nahi hoga...jhoota pyaar dekha hai ...par zabardasti sach ki hogi...aur iska proof dene ki zaroorat nahi padegi mujhe

She was staring back ...the anger escalating with every word ...

Ok ...ab bolo ...tumhari turn hai ...She gulped down the tears and finally spoke ...

Mamu ki bhanji ...aur doll kaun hai ...reminiscing his drunken talk

She waited for a reply ...

Permission hai ...she was getting wild now ...

He clarified ...doll aayat koh bulata hu ...aur MKB ...meri ...he didn't complete ...

She had flared tone ...yelling at him now ...Yeh kyu kaha Rhea ka pyaar ek dhokha hai ...he looked away  he had no rational justifications left ...

Ghussa kam karo ...bolu ...izzazat ho toh ...

Dekho tumhari har baat ka javab nahi de sakta ...

agar tumhe lagta hai mai jhoota hu, mera pyaar jhoota hai ...toh yehi sahi, 

chali jaana mujhe akela chodkar ...jaipur ...par duniya chodkar nahi ...woh baat nahi hui thi humare beech mai ...

Tumhe samjhane ya khud koh defend karne nahi aaya hu, 

dekh rah hu ki tum pareshan ho mujhe lekar. 

Tumhare sehat ke liye baat karna zaroori hai ...varna shayad aaj yeh batein bhi nahi hoti...her eyes were fizzled , he was not even trying to pursue her

Mai joh bhi bolu mere khilaaf hi rahega...toh apni energy bachate hai ...tum vahi karo joh tumhe karna hai ...aur mai toh apni man ka malik hu hi ...

Abb meri turn ...bolu...the mock in the tone ..bubbling her anger

His every bolu was getting on her nerves now ...

Resignation de diya ...tickets bhi kar liye hai ...yeh bhi nahi socha mai kaise rahunga... batana ya poochna zaroori nahi samjha, accha kiya waise bhi mai kaun lagta hu tumhara.

Teen din ho gaye jabse tumne mujhe akela choda hai, mushkil hai par guzaar rahi ha ...aage ke chaar bhi kaat lunga... 

ha bahut miss karta hu ...par khair ...jab mere pyaar par hi yakeen nahi hai toh kya fayda ...

Tum shayad nahi jaanti kya jagah hai tumhari meri zindagi mai, aur naa hi mai tumhe bata sakunga. 

Dil todne aur muh pher ne se pehle, ek mauka dene ki adaat dalo, his advice and her anger ...didn't match

Mere chochlates bhi nahi khaye ...maine rakhi hai abhi tak aapne paas, shayad agar mood badle toh bata dena. She remembered seeing his face that night ...

Ek personal baat,  Pata hai mujhe ek rishta milta hai toh doosra kho jaata hai ...takdeer hi kuch ase hai...his hands in his pockets and the eyes on the blanket ...not even looking at her face ..she felt a tinge of sadness now

Chalo phirse Mudde pea at hai ...kuch izhaar karna hai ...why was he so pinpoint today

She felt he was going to propose ...but she would right away say no to him ...she had made up her mind ..though her heart was still aching, but her anger had advised her against it, she geared up for it

Maafi maangni hai ...his words always bowled her out ...maybe for his drunkard talk ...

He was looking at her finally...apne tarike se mangu ...ya tumhare style se ...

His eyes bore the question ...her eyes were red now ...

Theek hai ...apne tareeke se hi maangta hu ...he held his ears as softly as he could, straight face and looking at her face, the eyes painted in a weird hurt ...and started talking ...

Raat koh tum I love you bol rahi thi ...to maine bhi tumhe bol diya ...Sorry ...

Oh haaa ...mere sorry ka lst abhi tak khatam nahi hui hai ...

Kal raat tumhara haat pakad kar soya ...dar raha tha ...kahi chodkar raat koh bhaag na jao...sorry

aur haa ek aur baat tum jab behosh thi ...toh tumhe bina izaazat tumhari jaan bachanke liye kiss kiya, 

aur haa kal subhah bhi kiya tha ...aur raat koh bhi ...baki dono kiss ka koi explaination nahi hai mere paas, agar isse tumhari feelings hurt hui hai ...toh uske liye bhi sorry

Kal raat tumhe kaafi der tak ghoora ...aur baatein bhi ki, 

tumne suni nahi soyi thi na toh poora fayda uthaya maine...us har baat ke liye sorry hu, 

jaanta hu yeh batein ya meri sorry ka koi value nahi hai, phir bhi bolna tha ...so bol diya ...ho gaya, he moved his hand back to his pockets ...

Aur haa ...mere haath se soup aur khana khan eke liye thankyou ...Penalty apne notes mai likh dena ...poora kar lunga ...waise bhi akhri joh hai ...phir najane kab milegi ...mera safar yehi tak tha tumhare saath, the tears in her eyes had faded the scene ...he was not coming back ...

Ab tumhari baari ...koi bhi sawal pooch sakti ho ...

agar javab nahi mile toh apni man marzi kar sakti ho...chodkar nahi jaunga ...kuch bi kar lo ... yehi khada hu tumhare samne. 

Aur haa please thodi reham dil ban na, ghussa aa raha hoga tumhe ...toh bol do ...

He was silent now as it was her turn to question him ...

Her face was flushed with emotions ...his confessions ...his talks ...with no rationale justifications or defense was weird ...he pleaded without even a single word...

Theek hai ...agar yehi khel khelna hai ...toh mai bhi tayaar hu, he starred back now surprised ...

Har baat ka javab chaiye ...agar koi bhi baat chupate ho toh ...mai decide karungi kya karna hai ... penalty toh milegei ...aur who bhi itni sakht ki yaad rakhoge ...he saw her eyes that were beyond angry now

Tayaar ho...

He nodded ...he was scared now...what if she grills him about MKB ...he couldn't tell her about Aaliya

Ek baat batao,

He looked up... ...Poocho... anticipating a septic comment on MKB

Itne kamzor kyu lag rahe ho ...  she saw his face had drained ...unshaved but he looked a bit shaky ..and tired...his look made her feel uneasy, a bad feeling that he was not all right ...

He didn't expect she would ask this... But now he was truly scared ...to answer ...

Penalty kya hogi, he inquired ...just to be sure so that he can skip the answer

Kyu...sach nahi bologe...penalty lene koh tayar ho, par sach bolne ko nahi ...kyu

Tum aur ghussa karogi ...tabiyat nazuk hai tumhari, tumhe pareshaan nahi karna chahta...

Theek hai toh abhi niklo yaha se...jab javab dena hai tab aa jana ...

mai khud kha lungi apni davai aur khayal bhi rakh lungi...apni shaqal nahi dikhao jab tak javab nahi doge ...chalo jaao yaha se darvaza vaha hai ...she pointed towards the door..

He was torn now ...he spoke slowly ...maine khana nahi khaya hai jab se tum doob gayi ho tab se ...kal se sirf pani peekar kaam chala raha hoo...aur haa yeh baat tumhe batane ka koi irada nahi tha mera, abhi bol rah ahu ...kyunki nahi jaana chahta bahar ...

She was stunned ...controlling her anger she asked him again ...Kis khushi mai

Tum duniya chod rahi thin a ...bas issi khushi mai

Toh kab khaane ka irrada hai ...bol sakte ho, she was playing his game now, his antics irked her

socha tha jab tum theek ho jaoogi ...mujhese baat karogi tab khaunga ...the face so timid and lovable

Baat ...aur tumse ...

Matlab tum zindagi bhar bhooka rahoge ...who jaise mahatma log apne sharir koh tyaag deta hai waise ...she was using her words now

Nahi ...

Time limit rakhi hai maine...aaj raat tak ki...woh kya hai na ...bahut bhook lagi hai ..abhi agar thoda share kar sakti ho ...toh accha lagega ...words that mirrored her image ...

Yaha aao...

He walked towards her ...scared, Rhea couldn't control ...she held his hand and made him sit on the bed ...feeding him the first bite ...

Kyu karte ho itna pyaar ...Caressing his face ...

she didn't need any more reasoning to love him or not...no explanations ...he was what he was ...and she loved him ..even if he didn't trust her and didn't justify his acts ....

Da...baat karogi na ...he asked before eating the second one...

She just nodded ...

Huggie chaiye ...he looked at her ...she hugged him tight ...wondering why she was so weak kneed in love ...

In faslo koh toh mitna hi tha ...

Ek dil joh hai ...humein judna hi tha ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Will Rhea inquire about Aaliya to Zain ...
AnnRosewood thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm smiling and I've tears blurring my vision..What have you done to me ,Sim?
You talk about description,i don't think anyone can write dialogues the way you do,and I've come to love them more than the original dialogues of Beintehaa!.
Sim..am speechless..like really speechless,will give you a more detailed reply afterwards..
Love
Ann
Res..

As a reader I feel Zain's behaviour is petulant..he's hurting,thats for sure,but his urge to get her talking..his small demands,the simplicty in his words,the ingenuity in them,is simply heartwarming,its like he's slowly warming his way into someone's heart..every single work..its magic..I don't know how you do it,but every single time you manage to just change my mood,at times making me smile ,and the other times,making me cry..there's a magnanimous amount of pleasure experienced by your readers because of this story..its the feeling of contentment that comes from the feeling of being complete :*
Love
Ann
Edited by AnnRosewood - 9 years ago
zayadreamland thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
heart touching update
continue soon
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
WOW ! Every word you used sunk in me it felt like a song . The dialogues were so well written that for one moment I thought I had Zain Abdullah in front of me , I could see him asking forgiveness for having the purest form of love for that one person , when I read this I just realize all the emotions a person can go through . Sim this story is like a reflection of your soul which is a beautiful one because I believe that a blank paper when is filled in this way becomes a story of someone's I know you don't want to write anything else coz perhaps you reflect to This story very much but I want you to write please !!!!! Please please don't say no ! Continue soon and you ends to make a new tread , love you !
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
aww...i jst loved it loved it a lot
hw u write such things so beautifully
its really touched my heart
u r an excellent writer no doubt
oh so rhea's heart melted in front f zain's pure love
it had to be after all
so rhea wants to know abt aaliya
hw zain will handle this...
Eager to know