Awesome super update
loveit
thanks for pm
cont soo

Thanks for commenting..n ur welcome for the pm
arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everyone...I'm sorry but the update might be a little bit late today as I'm quite busy and I also need to work on the pictures...sorry about this but I will try to get it on today...
Fizz x
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Hey fizz
Pls if possible update today *pout*...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Hey fizz

Pls if possible update today *pout*...

Hi...😕...sorry i couldn't upload yesterday...
arsafar thumbnail

Hey everyone...I apologies for not uploading yesterday...here's the next part...enjoy!

Episode 13

The stage lighted up as Armaan walked onto it and met the audience...

"Two houseguests up for nomination this week...both being the target of the current HOH...Let's see who will survive and who will be eliminated...welcome to Big Brother India..." Armaan announced and the audience applauded.

"Let's enter the house to talk to the houseguest..." he turned to face the screen with a wide smile.

The houseguests were in the living room sitting on the couches with Sia and Zain sitting on the chairs in the middle...

"Hello houseguests..." Armaan says as he appeared on the screen and the houseguest greeted him enthusiastically, "What an emotional week for all of you..." Armaan began and everyone nodded their heads in agreement.

"Sia you're finally on the chopping block...lots of people's dreams..." Armaan laughed.

"Yeah I'm here Armaan...unfortunately..." Sia said with a smile.

"Akshat you definitely did the impossible..." he said.

"Yeah it was hard but I got there..." Akshat sighed with a cheeky smile and Sia rolled her eyes.

"Didn't know he was so scared of me..." Sia said winking at Armaan and some of the houseguest laughed.

"Okay houseguest I'll be right back to start the voting..." Armaan informed them.

Back on stage

"Let's have a look at what happened after the POV Ceremony..." Armaan informed the audience.

The boys gathered in the HOH room and got down to business.

"Okay who are we evicting?" Jey asked, not really bothered as his mind was still on what happened with Purvi and how he lied to her.

"I thought we were nominating Zain..." Akshat looked around at everyone and suddenly realized that he needed to calm down now as his time of HOH had just ended and he needed to make up for this week; he did notice some of the guys not liking what happened this week.

"Or maybe we can get rid of Sia...this all started because of her..." Rey said; he was still after his first target.

"Yeah that would be a good move, get rid of that witch..." Sami said.

"Not a good move guys..." Ayaan spoke up trying to make them see his point of view; "...think about it...right now Sanaya and Kruttika will save Sia as they are closer to her then Zain...we know that...Tej, Maya and Asad might go with house which means Sia...as we are not even sure who we are voting...that means if we save Zain that would give out our secret as we are the only ones voting him...so I suggest we stick with house and save Sia...it doesn't matter anyways because at least one of them has to go..." Ayaan ended.

"He has a point...looks like we're saving Sia then..." Rey shrugged.

"What if the others vote to save Zain then what?" Jey asked...

Back to the stage

"Let's head back to the house to start the voting..." Armaan informed the audience...

"Houseguests it's now time for voting, Sami please enter the diary room and place your vote to evict." Armaan informed the houseguest.

Sami voted for Zain.

Asad voted for Zain.

Tej voted for Zain.

Kruttika voted for Zain.

Jey voted for Zain.

Sanaya voted for Zain.

Rey voted for Zain.

Maya voted for Zain.

Ayaan voted for Zain.

Purvi voted for Zain.

Purvi exited the diary room and joined the rest of the houseguests back in the living room.

"Okay houseguest...with a unanimous vote...Zain you have been evicted..." Armaan informed the houseguests.

Zain stood up and met the other contestants hugging Sia the longest, he greeted everyone even Akshat, he then took his suitcase and exited the house...

The houseguest gathered around the wall where everyone's pictures was and they all waited until Zain's picture went grey, four of the pictures were now grey, Kruttika and Sanaya hugged Sia who was crying...she turned to Akshat...

"This is war...you better watch out..." Sia whispered to him, then she stormed off. Akshat stared after her...

Back on stage

Zain exited and greeted Armaan...

"Have a seat..." Armaan gestured to Zain who sat down calmly.

"I have to say you're the calmest person to exit the house so far and also the first man to exit..." Armaan said and Zain laughed.

"Yeah I am..." Zain said.

"Did you think you would be out this early?" Armaan asked him.

"Not exactly...I had hoped of staying longer...but it really was not my week..." Zain replied.

"Yeah so you and Sia...are you really together?" Armaan asked.

"Na we're just friends...that's it..." Zain replied with a smile.

"In the event that you have been evicted the houseguest has left some goodbye messages for you...let's have a look..." Armaan said.

Sia - "Hey Zain...if your hearing this that means you have gone...I'm so sorry...I feel responsible for you having to leave...but I'll make sure that Akshat follows don't worry...take care we will meet outside okay..."

Akshat - "Hey man...I'm so glad you're out...don't worry about your girlfriend because she will be following you...peace..."

The End

Armaan turned back to Zain with a fake shocked look but he smiled "Thank you very much for coming on the show...and all the best..." Armaan greeted Zain and he exited the stage...

Armaan turned to the audience; "Let's head to the activity area to see who becomes the next head of household..."

The activity area was set up with a cowboy theme, there were 11 barrels in row with each contestant standing on it holding a bull head for balance...in front of them stood a cabinet full of China plates.

"Houseguests the power is up for grabs...as outgoing head of household Akshat you are not eligible to compete. This competition is called Bull in a China Shop' and here is how you play...your goal is to stay up on your barrel and hold on to your bull as long as you possibly can, fall off...and your china will shatter along with your hopes of being head of household...the last houseguest standing will be the new head of household, does everyone understand..." Armaan informed them.

Everyone agreed and with the buzzer beeping the barrel started rotating. Some contestants struggled to keep their balance but got into the routine of walking on the barrel.

Five minutes on Sanaya struggled to keep holding on and walking, she slipped and fell from the barrel which resulted in her bull smashing into the cabinet filled with China plates...there was a beep and Sanaya walked off and joined Akshat...

"Okay houseguests you might want to tighten your grip because the barrel is going to roll a whole lot faster..." Armaan announced.

The barrels rolled faster resulting in two houseguests to fall which was Ayaan and Asad; they also made their way over to Akshat and Sanaya.

"All the best...houseguests goodbye..." Armaan said.

Back on stage

"This is the end of today's episode tune in on Monday to find out who becomes the new HOH and which two houseguests will be nominated this week goodbye..." Armaan informed the audience.

Tune in on Monday to see how the power shifts as a new HOH is crowned and who will be nominated this week.

Well I hope you guys liked the part...sorry but you will have to put up with Sia a little longer...and who do you think will be HOH this week? Please post your comments and hit the Like Button...

Fizz x

Nicky-nish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Wel atlast i hv read all the chptrs...:D
Its z an amazing nd unique piece of wrk...
I feels lyk m watchng it live...:)
Ok nw cmng to update
Awsum update di...
I thought its sia's turn to leave the house...
But no u hv sumthng else in ur mind...
Nw m sure she wil try her level best to make akshat evict frm d house...
I think rey z gng to b nxt HOH as he z my fvrt...:P
Updt soon nd thnx fr pm.
Fairy... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Superb update
Woho finally zain is evicted
I really wanted sia to go but no tension
As i also thnk that it was better decision of allience to go with house
Bas pls i request dnt make her hoh
As than she would nominate rey nd i dnt want that
China plate task was gud
Hope rey or someone who doesn't nominate rey becomes hoh
For sur tunning in to monday for next episodes fizz
Update jaldi jaldi :)
littleman thumbnail
Hey nice update...YES ZAIN IS GONE...
But I wish it was Sia...
I'll just have to wait and see what you have in store for her
I like this new HOH task...its very exciting...
Im not sure who would be HOH this week...
I wish it's Jey...or maybe Rey...!
Continue soon 
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nicky-nish

Wel atlast i hv read all the chptrs...:D
Its z an amazing nd unique piece of wrk...
I feels lyk m watchng it live...:)
Ok nw cmng to update
Awsum update di...
I thought its sia's turn to leave the house...
But no u hv sumthng else in ur mind...
Nw m sure she wil try her level best to make akshat evict frm d house...
I think rey z gng to b nxt HOH as he z my fvrt...:P
Updt soon nd thnx fr pm.

Hey...thanks for commenting...and it's nice to know that you have caught up with the episodes...and that you feel like you are watching it live...yes there's a lot more drama coming up very soon...you'll soon find out who will be the next HOH...welcome for the pm...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fairy...

Superb update
Woho finally zain is evicted
I really wanted sia to go but no tension
As i also thnk that it was better decision of allience to go with house
Bas pls i request dnt make her hoh
As than she would nominate rey nd i dnt want that
China plate task was gud
Hope rey or someone who doesn't nominate rey becomes hoh
For sur tunning in to monday for next episodes fizz
Update jaldi jaldi :)

Hey thanks a lot...YES Zain is gone...let's see who will follow...😉...lol you really are scared for Rey...don't worry I will try to save him a bit longer...I'm happy to know that you enjoyed the task...more of it coming up soon...enjoy!