Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maverick_me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Beautiful update Yagya, sorry have been busy so haven't commented on all your updates..
Lavanya is very gutsy but she should mend her ways soon .. 
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lavanya played her game well.. she have created doubts in khushi's mind.. hope khushi unknowingly doesn't hurt arnav more.. loved the update.. 

thanks for pm ðŸ˜Š
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon
KeerthiRajkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Poor arshi always stuck in misunderstanding
Hope everything goes well
Leprechaun thumbnail
Its nice. Reminds me of old days. 
Thanks for the PM.
arnaushi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
nice update!!
really hated lavanya..she acting according to her character, a true b****.
now khushi will be doubting on arnav unnecessarily!
but arnav will be suffering more. neither he can express his love nor repress it!
waiting for more
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome chapter...thanks for the PM
seeta_naips thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn Khushi gave up her love to La and now she thinks Arnav is hers

Now La is evilly tryinv to get Arnav back even though she knows Arnav loves Khushi
Yagyaseni thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Part 9

" Aman tell them I can't come to the party..I Don't want to listen to a 'no'..no ifs or buts..Manage it or learn it now!" shouted Arnav on poor Aman, who was always subjected to his boss's anger.

Khushi was shocked to see this shade of her love. She thought to try making him calm because her instincts told her, only she can calm him.

" Arnavji, what happened? Anything wrong?" asked Khushi.

" Nothing Khushi! Just something related to business!" said Arnav, trying not make Khushi worried in this state.

" Stop lying, arnavji. Don't you trust me?" asked Khushi, thinking about Lavanya's words again and the mention about a 'party' in the conversation with Aman by Arnav.

Arnav was stuck now as he knew if he told Khushi about the party, surely she will make him go and will accompany him but at the same time, if he didn't tell her, she will feel more upset.

Arnav decided to go with the first option as he could persuade her not to tell him to go.

" Khushi, actually there is party held by my biggest client! And there only couples are allowed! I am invited but I cannot take and go anyone with me so I decided not to go!" said Arnav.

" Are you ashamed to show me as your wife, Arnavji?" asked Khushi, who was on the verge of tears.

Arnav was heart broken at her choice of words. He held her shoulders and said,

" I am proud of you, Khushi! Never say that I am ashamed to have you as my wife! But you are not well and going to a party now seems like a bad idea to me!" 

" I want to go to this party! It has been long since I even went out! Please, I will take care of myself but we are going for this!" said Khushi, holding his hand which was on her shoulder and her eyes glistening with tears.

Arnav could just nod his head for this because he didn't want Khushi to feel bad. Media knew about their friendship so he was sure, he could take care of everything else.

Khushi happily hugged Arnav for an instant and went from there to get ready. 

Only if you held me from breaking, Khushi, our love would have got a name. Only if you didn't tell me to love someone else, my heart wouldn't have been so broken as it is now.

-------

After 30 minutes,

Khushi got ready in red georgette saree, along with a designer blouse which was held with just one string at the lower back. 

The one who hovered his Dreams, now also made him day dream, with the new look.Focus Arnav Singh Raizada...

Arnav's intense gaze was surely making her feeling more conscious about her self, as Khushi started fidgeting with her sari's end. 

Ah! That Nervous look on her face and her cute habit of biting her lips, had surely caught Arnav's attention. He felt invited towards her. Get a Grip, ASR...

" Are you ready, Khushi?"

The voice was not meant to be so husky, as Khushi felt shivers running through her spine.

" Yeah, Arnavji!" said Khushi, in a very low voice, due to heavy panting caused by intense stares and husky voices.

The journey is going to be very long...And the night seemed too young..

--------------

In the Party,

Arnav chose to remain silent throughout the journey to the party venue as he was sure, he would say something which would make Khushi more nervous and make him lose his control.

Khushi, who was well versed in the professional etiquette at a party, was mingling effortlessly with everyone there. But Arnav, couldn't let her be alone, anytime owing to her amnesic condition. 

The lights were dimmed for everyone to dance but Arnav, who always said that he couldn't dance, stayed away from the dance floor. Khushi, who was looking forward to dance, was feeling very awkward in between the business talks of Arnav and his clients.

On the other hand, a man with a ploy against Khushi, was all set to make his move. The girl who left him on the altar, shouldn't be happy, thought Karan Singhania. 

He called a waiter near him, to spike a drink and make Khushi drink it. He knew Khushi hated alcohol and if the partner of Arnav Singh Raizada was drunk and did some hungama, then all the newspapers would have to change their front line, which would make Arnav lose respect on Khushi, thought Karan. 

He told the waiter to serve the drink to Khushi, and make her drink at any cost, or he would be fired.

Bound by his situation, the poor waiter went to Khushi and said,

" Ma'am, you look exhausted! Please take this mock tail, as it would give you some energy to last till the buffet starts!"

"I don't take, alcohol, bhaiyya!"

The waiter struggled to fight his emotions, as he knew the value of the word with which Khushi addressed him. But situation made him go against his morales.

" This is a non-alcoholic drink, Ma'am! We don't serve alcoholic drinks in the party unless requested" said the waiter, helplessly.

Khushi was truly very exhausted and hence decided to go with the waiter's suggestion of taking the mock tail.

" Thanks, Bhaiyya!" said Khushi, while taking the mock tail, while the waiter moved away from there, guilty of his act.

It tasted weird. Maybe I forgot the taste of a mock-tail, thought, Khushi and continued sipping it.

Arnav, who was lost in his business talks, was unaware of the storm which was about to come now.

---

* l l My Index l l *

Please hit on the like button and do comment 

Read this note.. 

If you need PM then buddy this account

-Fiery_PM-

Only send me request if you are really going to comment and hit the like button.. I do not want to waste my time and energy to send PM for those who don't appreciate others work..

Edited by Yagyaseni - 9 years ago
Linsie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
i hate it ...when khushi force arnav to marry lavanya ðŸ˜¡