Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: OBKGV7VCGHFQSCIX
She's 22 years old and yes she is getting married to someone called Rishi Zaveri but i don't think he's from the telly world. All i know is that he's a jeweller and Neha has been dating him since she was 15 and then he was 21 years old.
that's rite... but I don't think she was 15 andn he was 21.... I don't think the difference between them is that great.... maybe someone else can verify that... but yeahh 22 and she's getting engaged in December
that's rite... but I don't think she was 15 andn he was 21.... I don't think the difference between them is that great.... maybe someone else can verify that... but yeahh 22 and she's getting engaged in December
thanks for the info