Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SurAditAnjali thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Bro sis bond was perfect before leap. Bt nw it doesn't fit. Actually,as the leap happened viewers expectations changed. What will happen when veera grows up and in which regards her equation will be with everybody? I personally was excited regarding ratan veera,and veeba. Ratan veera got over,nw focus shud be on veeba,as veera is central character. I didn't want to see ranveera post leap,as she was grown up and can balance her life on her own. I was expecting that she'l do some job as she's claimed to be graduate,her love story with baldev(proper). Bt here we got trust issues,why? Due to obsession. Mash yehi maar kha gaye. Whatever i mentioned above they never showed properly. Ratan ka bhi ek din me nipta diya,veera ko vella bana diya(graduation ka fayda kya),trust issue,mtlb all rubbish. Seriously,no one wanted to see siblings bond. Nw the show is still breathing,reason is veeba/vishana. Thats it. Name shub be changed to just 'veera'. Bt it'l never happen,as ppl blieve in astrology,numerology(no offence,i m talking in general). Its high time nw,they shud end up the obsession.