Frequent Posters

Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
simply fabulous
loved it
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wonderful story.. loved both parts.. looking forward to see chote malik meeting his choti.. 

thanks for pm πŸ˜Š
SViji_2706 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Wonderful!!!!

I'm falling in love with this TS. Brilliant Sri...⭐️

I'm guessing Khushi is the secret informer and his Chutki/Choti. πŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for the PM😊
jpjinadari21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb... btw ur signature banner is soo beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!
navjot7 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
awesome update
so arnav and khushi r childhood friends
thnx for pm
oKBSo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Arnav misses chutki... that obviously is Khushi! right!
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you so much each and everyone for the response...
It's a lot to me... 

Add me ( this account) to your buddy list for PMS
..Sri.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

||_NO_PROOF_READ_||

Previous Chapter 2

Part 3:

When she is entering the house, she heard some noises from store room. Being a curios girl she is, she went there to see what's there. She couldn't understand why and what chachu malik is doing there in store room. She was about to go inside shrugging her shoulders, she heard him saying to another man

"I don't want any wrong to happen. Just finish them tomorrow, when Chote leaves for Delhi. They shouldn't return back to this house. I already arranged the men in the house. All the workers will work for us now. When tomorrow they will return after sending Chote off, just kill everyone. And kill Chote before he reaches Delhi" that's enough; kill Chote' is enough for Choti to get panicked. She doesn't know what to be killed, but she understood that her Chote malik and all are in problem. She silently ran towards her house and called for her parents.

"Chutki... why are you here? Is Chote malik sleeping? Why did you come back?"

"Bau Ji... Bau Ji... chachu malik said..." she said everything she heard making both Garima and Shashi stunned.

"What are you saying betiya? Did you see the person correctly? It's not your play or prank, right?" asked Shashi knowing his daughter's naughtiness

"No Bau Ji... Devi Mayya ki kasam... I heard chachu malik saying all these to other uncle. I don't know what they are talking, but I know my Chote malik and all are in problem. That's why I came here to say you. What's the meaning of kill Bau Ji?"

"Chutki... can you do one thing for me? Can you show me where you saw chachu Malik?" he doesn't want to answer her question. He knows how she will react after knowing the answer. So, he avoided answering

"Ha... come with me..." she took both Garima and Shashi towards storeroom. But they didn't see anyone there. When chutki is about to say something, Shashi signaled her to be silent. They heard someone walking inside. They heard the two man talking about tomorrow's plan of killing everyone. Both Shashi and Garima rooted to the spot hearing them. Tears ran from their eyes. Before she says anything both Garima and Shashi took her outside to their house closing her mouth.

"Shashi Ji... we have to do something. We can't let them do what they are thinking. We can't make them hurt bade malik and all"

"Why can't we say all those things to Chote malik?"

"Chup kar Chutki. We are talking, right? Bau Ji will do something, okay? You don't talk anything to anyone. You just go and play with Chote malik"

But Chutki stood there more stubbornly

"First tell me what you will do now. I don't want Chote malik to be hurt" she is adamant

"Shashi Ji..." Garima looked at her husband helplessly

"Fine... Garima you go and inform to malkin. I will go and arrange something to send them from here. And Chutki can you make chachu malik and others not to come this side? Don't say anything to them that we heard them. Do you understand what I'm saying? If you say then they will hurt your Chote malik"

"No I won't say anything and I will stop chachu malik from coming here. But I want to go to Chote malik..." tears formed in Chutki's eyes

"Ohh... Chutki meri bachi... both Garima and Shashi hugged their child doubting to see her again in their life. They knew hiding and sending Raizadas away may take their lives. But still, they can't stay quite after knowing the danger. After all, Raizadas gave them life. They somewhat make Chutki agree to go Chachu malik.

When Chutki went to Dhruv malik, he took her in his lap with so much happiness. He loved this kid and her bubbliness. He always wanted a kid like this girl with so much attitude, intelligence and power to stop everyone around her. He kissed her on her cheek. He is so happy today, because tomorrow onwards he will be the owner of this property. He always cursed his big brother for his capability of business, for his son-Arnav, for his daughter-Anjali and for his(Aran's) everything. His brother has excellence in him, but he(Dhruv) left with no intelligence and no wealth and last but not least no respect. Everybody treats him(Dhruv) as a waste in this society. So, he decided to end all these and planned everything.

"Chachu Malik..." his thoughts got break with the words of the innocent angel sat in his lap.

"What betiya...?"

"Woh... I... I..." she couldn't understand what to say. She looked here and there to find something to talk. Suddenly her eyes fell on toy which lay on the table. That's it; she forgot everything and ran towards that toy. She held it in her hand and turned back with a big smile warming the stone hearted man seeing the innocent smile.

"Chachu Malik... this toy? What's this doing here?"

"Chutki... I bought it for you. You like it?" he took her into his lap again. Whenever he saw her, he wanted her as his daughter. He even offered Shashi to give her to him to adopt. He knew, she will be an intelligent and clever girl when she grows. He wanted her intelligence to work with his cunning brain. So, he is trying to turn her to his side using her innocence and love towards toys.

"Oh... It's so nice... I so liked it. But I can't take this, Bau Ji will scold me"

"Don't worry dear... I will tell to Shashi... you just play with it. Shashi won't say anything" he successfully made her agree to take that toy.

"You know Chachu Malik... I love this barbar doll..." she said with a grin on her face making all the men in the room laugh out loudly. When Dhruv is talking with Chutki, some men come to say everything for tomorrow is ready. Before they say anything, he asked them to silent and sit. After that almost nearly one hour and half of talking, Chutki slept in Dhruv's lap. He made her sleep on his bed and talked with his men and sends them from there thinking about tomorrow.

Mean while when Chutki enter into Dhruv's room:

Shashi arranged a vehicle to transfer Raizadas to Delhi safely. He rushed towards the mansion, to support his wife to warning Raizadas. He directly went to Aran to see Aran, Ratna, Nani and his wife there.

"Shashi... what's going on? What's Ratna is saying..."

"Is true Malik... we heard them... you are staying here is not good at all. I already arranged a vehicle for you to leave now. The driver is our man; he will take you all there safely. I don't want to use your car as they know every car of yours. Be ready after midnight, you have to leave from here. Now, it's getting late, before they doubt something we better leave to our house. Garima... you go and check with Arnav beta and Anjali betiya and come to our house. I will check with Chutki. Go..."

Nodding her head, Garima left from there.

"Where is Chutki now?" asked worried Aran

"I sent her to be with Dhruv malik. I know, he can't avoid her"

"Are you mad Shashi? How can you sent that innocent girl to that monster?" shouted Nani

"I don't have any option Amma Ji..." tears formed in Shashi's eyes

Nani pattered his head and said "I want to see her before we leave, please take care of her"

"I will bring her before you leave. Now I will leave... I need to check with Chutki" saying he also left from there leaving devastated Raizadas

At the same time, in Arnav's room

"Chote... get up... tomorrow you are going to Delhi, please wake up... I want to spend some time with you... come on... please..."

After Choti went from his room in the evening, Arnav cried his heart out and slept crying. When his mother came and called him for his snacks, he bluntly refused to take anything. Understanding his pain, she left him alone. Now, when Anjali woke him up he woken up reluctantly

"Hhh... Chote... you were crying?"

"I don't want to go anywhere leaving you all" he said in a low voice

"Don't you want to see Choti happy? You wanted to buy her toys with YOUR money right?" she tried to tease her brother

"Di... Please... I'm serious. I don't want to leave you all or Choti... please try to understand. I was worried Di..."

"Don't be Chote... everything will be fine... you have to concentrate on your studies. What will you say to Choti, when she asked about your studies? Do you think she will be happy if you stay back here? Definitely not, she will eat you completely for not going to Delhi. She wants you to be strong and famous like Papa and Salman. That's all she wants. She never asked anything from you, did she? I think you should give her what she asked for. Please Chote... it's just matter of few years... I will take care of Choti till you come back" Anjali make him agree. Their conversation got stopped by knock on the door. "Come in" said both the siblings to see Garima enter the room

"Arnav beta... did you pack your bag? All the things?"

"Where is Choti Garima aunty?

"She is sleeping beta"

"What? Choti sleeping at this time? Is she okay?" asked both the siblings with panic.

"She is perfectly fine. Just tired of playing that's all. I will bring her later. You better pack your things ASAP. You are leaving this night" Garima announced in low voice

"What? Tonight? But why?"

"There is no time to explain all the things now beta... Anjali betiya you also go and pack all your things. Listen to me carefully don't say anything to anyone that you are leaving tonight. You shouldn't talk anything about leaving tonight with your parents too. They will explain everything to you both later. For now... just pack your things and get ready for your journey" she looked at both the siblings. Tears formed in her eyes, why not? After all she brought them up like a second mother. In fact for them only she came into this house as a baby sitter. After coming here only she married their honest employee Shashi and blessed with an Angel - Chutki/Choti

Both the siblings hugged her tightly sensing something wrong

"Shh... I want you both to be strong. Everything will be alright. Go pack your bags. God bless you dears... take care" she kissed their foreheads and rushed Anjali towards her room.

Suddenly the atmosphere of Sheesh Mahal turned into gloomy. They had their dinner in silence being busy in their deep thoughts.

After leaving from Aran's room, Shashi started searching his daughter as he doesn't know where she is. He started to call her loudly to make Dhruv call him

"Hey... Shashi... Chutki is in my room. She is sleeping. Let her sleep here. Once she woke up I will send her" he commanded

"OH I think she didn't bother you much malik. I'm sorry if she did. But Malik, I need to wake her and take her. She didn't even take her snacks or milk in the evening. We need to feed her. So, please allow me to take my daughter"

Dhruv got angry on Shashi for asking about Chutki. He slapped him hard and said "I asked you to give her to me. I said that I will take care of her as my own daughter in a way, you never can see in your wild dreams. But no, you never accept that. Now, you can't even allow her to be in my room. Don't mess me with me Shashi... if I want I can adopt her this moments. Don't irritate me... just take her, make her eat, make her sleep and bring her to me tomorrow morning. I don't want anything happen to her. Do you understand? Now leave from before my eyes"

Shashi left from there thanking his gods for keeping his daughte safer. He slowly went to Dhruv's room and held his daughter who is sleeping peacefully, unaware of the storm going to hit in her life

After taking Chutki to their house both Garima and Shashi hugged her tightly feeling their daughter alive in their arms. Sighing deeply both shared a hug fearing about their future. After that, both Shashi and Garima woke her up and had a family dinner. And settle on their bed, preparing themselves to tell everything to Chutki

"Chutki... I don't want you to shout after listening what I'm going to say, okay?"

Chutki nodded her head in confusion

"See Chutki... as you heard that chachu malik asked some men to hurt your Chote malik and all, I asked them to leave from here. They all are going from here tonight"

"All?" asked Chutki with wide eyes filled with so many questions.  Both Garima and Shashi nodded their heads

"Matlab - bade malik? Chote malik ma? Nani malikin? Di malkin? And... and... Chote malik?" tears rolled down her cheeks

Garima hugged Chutki tightly and said "If they stay here they will get hurt Chutki. Do you want that to happen?" Chutki nodded her head in no and Garima continued "If you want them to be safe, then they have to leave from here"

"Don't worry we will take you to them later. Now you have to be strong like a big girl like your Chote malik, will you beta?"

Chutki looked at her parents and nodded her head trying to understand the things. Shashi kissed her forehead and said "Now, I'm taking you to Nani malkin. She wanted to talk with you before they leave. I want you to be silent or talk low, because I don't want chachu malik to listen to you. Okay? Do you understand?" Chutki nodded her head. After making sure, that Chutki understood what they are saying they took her to Nani's room hiding from Dhruv

After entering the room, they kept Chutki down on the floor and stood at the door. All the three elders - Aran, Ratna and Nani took her in their arms and kissed her. She is their savior.

"Chutki... did Shashi and Garima say that we are leaving tonight?" asked Nani

Chutki looked at them and nodded their head slowly.

"Don't worry Chutki... we will come gain and will take you, Shashi and Garima from here, okay? Don't be sad okay? Do you want to go to Chote?" asked Aran taking Chutki into his arms for what she nodded her head. He made her stood on the floor and pushed her little towards door. Before leaving the room Chutki turned back and asked something which make them overwhelmed with the love for this Angel

"You will take care of Chote malik, right?"

Ratna rushed to her and hugged her tightly and cried her heart out. Chutki broke the hug and wiped her tears and said "Bade malik said you will come and take us with you. Then why are you crying? Don't cry Chote malik ma... Chote malik don't like when we cry" she giggled "Tell me you will take care of Chote malik, right?"

"We will Chutki" answered Nani

"And Di malkin?"

"We will" now it's Aran's turn to answer

"Promise me" Chutki kept her hand ahead. All the three put their hands on hers. She gave them a bright smile and rushed towards her Chote malik's room with springs in her feet.

Arnav and Anjali sat in Arnav's room feeling low. Their thoughts are going in different ways. Suddenly they heard a knock on the door followed by a sweet voice

"Chote malik... it's me Choti... can you hear the knock?"

"Choti..." said both the siblings

"Okay... I think you can hear the knock. Now before opening the door, as you can't see me from that side of the door, you have to identify who I'm. I will knock the door again and you have to say who I'm, okay? If you say correctly then you win. Then I will do whatever you say... if I win you have to do whatever I say, okay?"

Both the siblings looked at each other with tears in their eyes and smiled at her innocence. Controlling his emotions Arnav said

"Okay Choti..."

They heard a knock on the door

"Who is there on the door? Ma, is it you?" said Arnav standing next to the door with Anjali beside her. They can hear Choti's giggles

"No Chote... I think it's Nani..." said Anjali eager to take that Angel into her arms

"No Di... it might be Garima aunty" said Arnav "Better to open the door and see" saying this Arnav opened the door to see their Choti jumping while clapping her hands and smiling broadly.

"I won... I won... Yeee..." Choti jumped on Arnav, who hugged her tightly securing her in his arms not letting her to fall with sudden jump. Anjali hugged them

"Yes... Choti... you won... what you want us to do?" asked Anjali taking her into her arms.

"I want you two to do... Hmm... Hmm... I don't know... I will tell later" said Choti "But why are you both looking so sad?"

"We are leaving this night, right? That's why we are feeling sad" said Anjali

Suddenly Choti started whispering. "But why? You will come back after few days, right? Bade malik said that. So, don't be sad"

"Choti..., why are you whispering?"

"Bau Ji said not to talk loudly" she whispered

"What? Why?" asked Arnav

"Shh... it's a secret. Don't talk loudly. They will hear"

"Who?" asked both Arnav and Anjali without knowing they too started whispering

"No... I shouldn't say their name out loud. Bau Ji will scold me. You both don't worry, everything will be alright. You will be back after few days or bade malik said he will come here and take me, Bau Ji and Amma with him. Then we all will stay there. Okay? Did you pack your things?" asked Choti in low voice. Both the siblings nodded their heads and looked at each other confusedly

"Good... now come we will play for sometime before Amma comes here." After that they three sat there and played and talked. Both Anjali and Arnav are felt tug in their hearts, seeing their Choti talking animatedly with so much happiness.

I will miss you Choti...," thought both. After talking a lot, Choti fell asleep keeping her head on Anjali's lap keeping her legs on Arnav's lap. Anjali patted her head lovingly while Arnav massaged her legs thinking how much she runs in a day. A small smile kept on their faces

So, how is it? I hope you like this... Please let me know, if you have any doubts or complaints... 😊

Will wait for your comments and opinion... 😳

Thank you for your wonderful support which made me dare to write more. I'm sooo overwhelmed with the awesome responses you all are giving to my stories... Love you deariesss ❀️

||_Sri_||

Next : Chapter 4

Please...
DO NOT
 add this account to your buddy list and scroll down and add my PMs account me-N-my-arshi for PMs...

Edited by sankadevi_lg - 9 years ago
..Sri..sd..lg.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
IF anyone really REALLY want to read my works and wanted PM ((( IF you are ready to LIKE and COMMENT ONLY ))) add me to your buddy list.

IF you really want PM, then PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT Send the buddy request TO MY MAIN ACCOUNT. I WON'T SEND ANY PMs FROM THERE... 

Thank you...    πŸ˜³ πŸ€—

And one more thing... if you guys are comfortable and regular in twitter, then you can follow me there for update links. Here is my twitter accounthttps://twitter.com/sankadevi_lg  β€οΈ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³
Edited by me-N-my-arshi - 9 years ago
Bubbles76 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 7
UnRes ...

hey dear ... sorry for late commenting ... was hell busy in work as i told you on FB.πŸ˜•

ok ... i am confuse as to why that Dhruv Malik is so smitten by Khushi ... its not lust right? may be he really wants her his daughter ... its so sad to hear that he wants to use child intellegence into his bad deeds.

i hope the adult khushi is not under him or around him...
its so good that the Raizadas will be safe from harm ... but i am guessing that something must have happened with Shashi and Garima for helping the Raizadas.

it was emotional that everyone is attach to little khushi ... and whats the promise that Arnav's mother was talking about it the first part? that she thought she broke?

Arnav is so sad to leave his little friend ... i hope they reunite soon ...
its sooo cute that how both Arnav and Anjali make Khushi won and played with her ...😳

so when we will get to know about adult khushi and that secret informer???

continue soon dear ...  πŸ‘

Edited by Bubbles76 - 9 years ago