Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for the pms. Nice story. I am sure now that Maan will not be able to see properly, Nimisha will refuse ot marry him. waiting to see how the story unfolds. do continue soon.
impoojaverma thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Prologue
Geez! maan is so rude. Coffe ke liye itna chila rha hai! Upar se daadi ne iski shaadi ki baat ar keh di. Who is nimisha?

Part-1
OHH! so this nimisha is just being in front of daadima for money & staus & maan is agreed for the marriage just for his daadima i guess but have no feelings for his so call would-be-bride.
Other side, geet is so much disturbed with her aunt's behavior who mistreat her not knowing her real intention

Part-2
Ye nimisha toh kaafi smart hai...
i guess the girl is geet

Part-3
Poor geet she wasn't able to speak in front of anyone due to some mishapening.
After seeing her condition, daadima & rano decide to take her with them.

Part-4
Geet finally in KM. Although her past memories are still their in her mind but she is comfortable with both the women. For the first time geet saw maan & uski aawaz sunte hi decide krlia to never come in front of him.
Maan ka accident🤢

Part-5
I guess twist might be like this:
As doctor says this accident can cause an effect in maan's eyes. May be maan will be blind for sometime & in this time geet will be with him taking care of him & in this whole process may be they fall in love with each-other.😃 Just my imagination
But m waiting to see how you will take this story from now onwards
nehakapoor7 thumbnail
Waiting

waiting

waiting

waiting
dreamymishti88 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
           SHAYAD  YEHI  TO  PYAAR  HAI
                              PART-6

Adi  informed  Dadima  and  Rano  as  well  and  they  reached  the  hospital.  Maan  was  still  sleeping.  After  some  time,  Maan  awoke  and  was  feeling  a  little  dizzy  as  he  was  in  the  effect  of  sedatives.  He  realized  that  his  eyes  have  been  blindfolded.  He  was  feeling  pain  also.  Dadima,  Rano,  Mishti  and  Adi  came  near  him  when  they  saw  movement  in  him.  Dadima  said  with  heavy  voice,  "Maan  bte...",  Maan  recognized  the  voice  and  replied  groaning  in  pain,  "Dadima...umm...why  my  eyes  have  been  bandaged?".  Tears  welled  in  their  eyes;  they  were  happy  that  Maan  was  fine  and  regained  consciousness  but  were  scared  at  the  impending  danger.  Adi  said  to  ease  him,  "Mm...Maan  sir  wo  aapke  forehead  par  chot  lagi  thi  na  to  aapki  eyes  ki  safety  ke  liye  unhone  aapki  aakho  par  patti  bandhi  hai.  Wo  aapke  hosh  me  aane  ka  intezar  kar  rahe  the,  bas  ab  thodi  hi  der  me  wo  aapki  patti  khol  dege",  he  turned  to  Dadima,  "Dadima  me  doctor  ko  inform  kar  deta  hu".  Adi  went  from  there  to  call  the  doctors.  Rano  said  to  Maan,  "Maan  bte  aap  jaldi  hi  thik  ho  jayege".  Maan  was  impatiently  waiting  for  the  doctor  to  open  the  bandage  from  his  eyes.  He  was  feeling  very  weak  physically  but  more  than  that  he  was  annoyed  with  this  blindfold.  Dadima  and  Rano  sensed  his  irritation  and  was  again  and  again  looking  at  the  door  for  the  doctors.  Finally  his  wait  ended  and  the  doctors  arrived  with  Adi.  The  doctors  moved  towards  Maan  and  asked  him,  "How  are  you  feeling  now  Mr.  Khurana?",  Maan  replied  in  hoarse  voice,  "I  am  fine  doctor,  just  a  little  bit  of  pain.  I  want  this  bandage  to  be  removed  from  my  eyes".  The  doctors  replied,  "Don't  worry  Mr.  Khurana,  hum  abhi  aapki  patti  hi  kholne  wale  hai".  The  doctor  cut  the  knot  of  the  bandage,  "Mr.  Khurana  ye  patti  hatne  ke  baad  aapko  dheere  dheere  apni  aakhe  kholni  hai",  the  doctor  removed  the  bandage.  After  removing  the  cotton  off  his  eyes,  the  doctor  asked  Maan  to  slowly  open  his  eyes.  He  opened  his  eyes  only  to  confront  the  dark  surroundings,  he  blinked  his  eyes,  he  said  in  panic  "Doctor,  mujhe  kuch  dikhai  kyu  nahi  de  raha?...I  can't  see  anything".  Earth  slipped  from  Dadima,  Rano,  Mishti  and  Adi's  feet,  they  were  shocked  to  the  core  and  were  rooted  at  their  place.  Doctors  sensed  his  panic  and  replied,  "Mr.  Khurana  aap  shant  ho  jaiye".  Maan  was  uncontrollable;  anger,  fear,  pain  and  hurt  was  visible  on  his  face.  He  was  moving  his  hands  fiercely  and  in  that  the  side  table  fell  with  a  loud  noise.  The  hospital  echoed  with  Maan's  roar  which  was  filled  with  anger  and  pain,  "I  want  my  eyes  perfectly  back  doctor...Mujhe  apni  aakhe  wapas  chahiye".  Everyone  was  scared  to  see  him  like  that,  the  doctor  gestured  and  the  nurse  accordingly  brought  the  injection.  The  ward  boys  held  him  and  the  doctor  gave  him  injection  to  calm  him  down  and  he  again  drifted  to  sleep.  Dadima's  heart  tore  apart  seeing  his  loving  grandson's  condition  and  she  fainted.  Rano  and  Mishti  caught  her  on  time  and  the  doctor  immediately  moved  to  check  on  her.

Dadima  was  shifted  to  another  room  and  Mishti  was  with  her.  Rano  was  with  Maan  as  she  didn't  want  to  leave  him  alone.  After  some  time  Dadima  awoke  and  looked  at  Mishti.  She  helped  her  to  sit,  fresh  tears  rolled  in  their  eyes;  Dadima  was  upset  for  Maan  and  Mishti  for  both,  Dadima  as  well  as  Maan.  She  wiped  Dadima's  tears  and  gestured  not  to  cry,  to  which  Dadima  spoke,  "Hamare  Maan  ke  saath  aisa  kyu  hua,  unhone  kabhi  kisi  ka  bura  nahi  kiya.  Isse  achha  to  Bhagwan  hamari  aakhe  cheen  lete...",  Mishti  stopped  her  by  putting  her  palm  on  her  lips.  Mishti  said,  "Nahi  Dadima,  aisa  mat  kahiya.  Or  Maanji  bhi  jaldi  thik  ho  jayege  aap  chinta  mat  kijiye".  Dadima  looked  at  her  with  her  earnest  and  tearful  eyes,  "Mishti  beta  agar  hamare  Maan  ko  kuch  hua  to  hum  jee  nahi  payege,  aapko  pata  hai  unhone  kabhi  hume  koi  takleef  nahi  hone  di  or  aaj  jab  wo  itni  takleef  me  hai  to  hum  kuch  nahi  kar  pa  rahe  hai".  Mishti  replied  with  hope  and  care,  "Nahi  Dadima,  Maanji  akele  nahi  hai  hum  sab  unke  saath  hai  or  aap  dekhna  Maanji  jaldi  thik  ho  jayege".  Dadima  hugged  Mishti  as  her  words  gave  her  strength  to  fight  with  this  situation.

On  the  other  side,  Rano  was  with  Maan.  Rano  looked  at  Maan,  all  the  memories  of  his  childhood  flashed  in  front  her  eyes;  how  he  used  to  crib  for  small-small  things  and  his  cute  anger.  Tears  welled  from  her  eyes,  how  could  God  be  so  cruel  to  them.  She  saw  some  sensation  in  him  and  so  she  touched  his  hand,  "Maan  bte",  Maan  opened  his  eyes,  he  recognized  the  voice  as  well  as  the  pain  in  that  voice.  He  didn't  speak  a  word,  Rano  said  with  tears,  "Mera  Maan  to  aisa  nahi  tha,  wo  to  kabhi  kisi  pareshaani  se  haar  nahi  maanta  tha".  A  tear  rolled  from  his  eye,  Rano  wiped  the  tear,  "Mera  maan  to  sabki  taaqat  hai  agar  wahi  aise  haar  maan  jayega  to  hum  to  jeeteji  mar  jaayege",  Maan  closed  his  eyes  as  it  was  going  unbearable  for  him. 

Dadima  came  to  them,  Mishti  was  standing  outside  the  room.  Dadima  sat  near  Maan,  she  said  with  cracked  voice,  "Maan...",  Maan  knew  it  was  his  Dadima  and  realized  the  condition  through  which  she  was  going.  He  realized  how  tormenting  it  was  for  her,  "Dadima  mai  thik  hu".  Dadima  and  Rano  both  knew  he  couldn't  see  them  in  pain  and  that's  why  he  was  saying  that  despite  of  the  agony  he  was  going  through.  Mishti  was  looking  at  them  with  her  moist  eyes,  she  for  the  first  time  saw  what  was  the  meaning  of  living  for  the  sake  of  another,  a  family  tied  to  one  another  with  a  strong  bond.  She  wished  to  be  a  part  of  their  life,  their  love,  their  sadness  and  their  happiness.

Adi  was  a  bit  tensed  due  to  the  media.  The  media  people  had  surrounded  the  hospital  and  why  not  after  all  the  business  tycoon  Maan  Singh  Khurana  is  admitted  to  the  hospital  and  no  wonder  it  would  be  a  front  page  news.  They  wanted  to  know  how  he  was  doing.  Adi  knew  that  they  would  hike  the  news  if  they  would  get  to  know  that  Maan  Singh  Khurana  had  lost  his  eye  sight.  Dadima  saw  him  tensed,  "Adi  kya  hua?",  Adi  replied,  "Ww...wo  Dadima  bahar  media  wale  bahut  hungama  kar  rahe  hai,  wo  Maan  sir  ke  baare  me  jaan  na  chahte  hai".  Dadima  got  worried  but  Adi  interuupted,  "Aap  chinta  mat  kijiye  mai  unhe  sambhal  luga".  Dadima  said  with  heavy  voice,  "Thik  hai  beta,  ab  aap  ko  hi  sab  sambhalna  hai  Maan  ke  thik  hone  tak".  Adi  realized  that  she  was  very  weak  as  whatever  happening  was  taking  a  toll  on  her  and  she  needed  rest,  "Dadima  aap  ghar  jaiye  aap  ko  rest  ki  jarurat  hai",  Dadima  replied,  "Nahi  Adi,  hum  apne  Maan  ke  saath  hi  rehna  chahte  hai",  Adi  consoled  her,  "Dadima  mai  hu  Maan  sir  ke  saath  or  aise  to  aap  or  beemar  ho  jayegi  to  Maan  sir  ko  kitna  dukh  hoga".  Dadima  somehow  agreed  and  he  asked  her  to  take  Mishti  and  Rano  with  her  as  they  also  needed  some  rest. 

Adi  was  with  Maan,  he  got  an  important  call  so  came  out  of  the  room  as  the  network  was  not  clear  there.  Maan  was  lying  on  the  bed  and  had  closed  his  eyes  though  he  was  awake.  Then  he  heard  the  sound  of  sharp  tick-tock  nearing  towards  him.  Then  suddenly  the  sound  stopped.  Maan  opened  his  eyes  and  tried  to  sit,  that  person  helped  him  to  sit.  Maan  asked,  "Who  is  there?".  The  person,  none  other  than  Nimisha,  was  confused  to  hear  such  a  question.  Maan  again  asked,  irritation  was  audible  in  his  voice.  Nimisha  was  puzzled  that  even  after  seeing  her  why  he  was  asking  such  a  stupid  question.  She  didn't  know  that  he  lost  his  eye  sight.  She  was  not  in  town  when  Adi  informed  her  about  Maan's  accident  but  didn't  inform  her  about  the  eye  sight  and  he  didn't  even  let  the  news  out  in  the  media  so  she  was  unaware  of  the  thing.  Luckily  Adi  came  inside  before  Maan's  patience  broke.  Adi  was  surprised  seeing  Nimisha  there,  Adi  didn't  like  her  but  couldn't  say  anything.  Adi  exclaimed,  "Mam  aap...",  but  Nimisha  stopped  him  and  gestured  him  to  come  out  and  she  came  out  of  the  room.  Maan  was  hell  angry  now,  he  asked  with  his  blazing  voice,  "Adi  who  the  hell  is  here?".  Adi  sensed  that  something  was  wrong  and  moreover  he  didn't  want  to  make  him  upset  due  to  more  problems,  so  he  lied,  "Kkk...kuch  nahi  ss...sir  wo  doctor  thi".  Maan  nodded  and  Adi  came  out.

Adi  asked  Nimisha,  "Mm...mam  what  happened?",  Nimisha  asked  snobbishly,  "what  happened  to  Maan?".  Adi  knew  this  question  was  coming,  "Maan  sir  lost  his  eye  sight".  Nimisha  looked  at  him  shocked,  she  felt  as  if  things  were  running  out  of  her  grip.  She  was  numb  for  a  moment,  didn't  hear  anything  further.  Adi's  constant  calling  broke  her  trance.  She  again  looked  at  Maan  from  outside  and  rushed  from  there,  not  even  bothering  to  talk  to  Maan.  She  felt  suffocating  and  wanted  to  run  from  there  as  soon  as  possible.  Adi  dumbfound  looked  at  her  retreating  figure.

Precap  :  Maan  with  fury,  "Shaadi  hogi  or  usi  din  hogi".

I  know  dearies  you  all  are  angry  for  making  Maan  blind  but  this  sequence  was  needed  for  the  development  of  the  story;  it's  more  than  seeing  and  falling  in  love.  But  you  all  don't  be  sad  as  Maan  will  be  back  with  his  same  fervour  after  some  time.

And  sorry  for  the  delay  friends.  I  have  given  a  long  update  as  my  apology.

Pms  tomorrow.

sanum23 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
nice ud 
maan lost his eye sight
all in pain to see maan in
this condition  adi kept media away
nimisha came to see maan
after knowing the truth of maan condition
she left without meeting maan
precap interesting bride will back off with 
this marriage
aparna3011 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
nice update
daadi , rano maa n mishty worried for maan 
maan becomd little strong for his daadi
nimisha left maan knowing he become blind

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
nice update
maan lost his eye sight
waiting for next update
kavitha05 thumbnail
poor maan he lost his eye sight but sometimes its necessary to know peoples true colors.
Please make maan normal soon.
Thanks for update please continue soon
heycookie thumbnail
Nice part
maan lost his eye sight!!
Precap seems interesting
can't w8.
Endgame thumbnail
oh no maan lost her eye sight all r worried for him n nimisha just run away after finding the truth precap interesting very nice part thnx 4 update