Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 40

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canapoem

Kiran, another nice update.

I loved Khushi's dress. So what was that ritual the ladies were doing with Khushi? Was it Shagun?

Lavanya has truly changed. And I am gald that she feels the guilt for her actions and asked Khushi for her forgiveness. But it will take some time before the bitterness goes away atleast for Arnav and her forgives her totally

Sheetal is such a drama queen. Aman and Sheetal scene was cute.

Poor Arnav, he wants to steal a few moments of lonely time with Khushi and he is not able to. πŸ˜†.

Yes Kavi.. it is Shagun.. I mentioned it in the update.. you might have missed it. "Nani told Arnav that groom should not be present at the time of shagun"... πŸ˜›

Yes .. It will take time for Arnav to forgive La.. because he is not as selfless as Khushi. And Khushi just heard the bitterness of Lavanya..whereas Arnav is the live witness and victim of her bitterness. There is difference right. 

LOL... Sheetal.. I love how lively she is always.. may be she is myself πŸ˜† . 

Its All the grooms problems while getting married... poor souls they don't know that after marriage.. if they want also.. their wives wont leave them alone..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
saschades thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
beautiful update as always
thanks for pm xx
Hrithiksmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow what a fab update love it
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantastic update
Loved it
Thanks for the pm
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Just started reading, and completed till 11 chaps, upto Success party... And u r amazing dear !!

U wrote a big story dear, based on the no of chapters...😊

Am eager to know at what level their Intezaar had reached.

Hmm thats interesting. Khushi went to an interview for Women welcome Org. And La is already married. I was just hpoing it isn't ASR. And, I liked Sheethal here for a change.

What does ASR stand for? Arjun Simha Raidu.. Arunachal Swamy Ramanathan... πŸ€£

Our Sanki Khushi fascinated so much about him in the first meet itself.

When she said proudly how nice my name is, I thought she may say its unlike ASR Arjun Simha Raidu... And she directly referred him as La's husband... πŸ˜†

First doubt clarification.. I am not married... Huh, such a relief !! πŸ˜Š

Wow, he offered her PA post. I love this Combo. They get to work very closely..  πŸ˜‰. And wow, did he just promote Aman to make her his PA. And he lied that the post was vacant from long time.. Interesting !!

OMG, did he just give her a Saree n matching Diamond set on her birthday... πŸ˜²

Now, I am curious. Did he know about Khushi before joining itself? La might have identified her.

I just loved the thought of Arnav's past where his mother calls Ajitji.

U did portray all the emotions, and their confusions every thing superbly dear. 

Will continue reading the remaining story, and will post my views.. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Just started reading, and completed till 11 chaps, upto Success party... And u r amazing dear !!

U wrote a big story dear, based on the no of chapters...😊

Am eager to know at what level their Intezaar had reached.

Hmm thats interesting. Khushi went to an interview for Women welcome Org. And La is already married. I was just hpoing it isn't ASR. And, I liked Sheethal here for a change.

What does ASR stand for? Arjun Simha Raidu.. Arunachal Swamy Ramanathan... πŸ€£

Our Sanki Khushi fascinated so much about him in the first meet itself.

When she said proudly how nice my name is, I thought she may say its unlike ASR Arjun Simha Raidu... And she directly referred him as La's husband... πŸ˜†

First doubt clarification.. I am not married... Huh, such a relief !! πŸ˜Š

Wow, he offered her PA post. I love this Combo. They get to work very closely..  πŸ˜‰. And wow, did he just promote Aman to make her his PA. And he lied that the post was vacant from long time.. Interesting !!

OMG, did he just give her a Saree n matching Diamond set on her birthday... πŸ˜²

Now, I am curious. Did he know about Khushi before joining itself? La might have identified her.

I just loved the thought of Arnav's past where his mother calls Ajitji.

U did portray all the emotions, and their confusions every thing superbly dear. 

Will continue reading the remaining story, and will post my views.. πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š

Wow Naina.. you are already done with 11 chapters.. πŸ˜›. LOL... Yes I know it is big story. Read read.. all of your questions will be answered in later chapters. Thank you Naina for loving it so far. I am eager to know your opinion and reaction after you are done reading it.πŸ˜›..I will be waiting.. 
lovedrops thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Hammayya, Finally Got time to read it.

Malli Nene First...⭐️

Ok, back to the update. Sambhars have begun...oops, i meant rasams. (One word two different meanings). Poor Arnav seems confused by the rasams. If men had their way, marriages would be done in one day by dragging the bride to mandap and put sindoor and Taali (Again not plate...It is Mangalsutra...Again one word two different meanings). Whats with waist band, I can imagine Arnav saying to Khushi to keep her waist band on their suhaagraat. πŸ˜³.  

NK and Lavanya seem to becoming a adorable couple...I am liking them together right now. 

Awesome Update Akka, Can't wait for Haldi and Sangeet.
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
redpetals123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It was beautiful and very romantic dear. Iam loving all the rituals and their sweet romantic moments.
Want more romance in next update pleaseπŸ˜›
lalarukh thumbnail
aweee lovely roka k...starting from the attires of both to decore of hall and the lovely waist band...:)
one thing was for sure there throughout reading the chap and that is smile ...:)...loved the scene between nk and lavanya...that peaceful sleep of her's is very meaningful...lovely k ,its true let it go harshness and life becomes easy for u and people around u ,thats the mantra of happy peaceful sleep :)
sheetal is fun girl no doubt :)...y it looks to me ,its u who wanted arnav that badly ...lol...arnav is mine ur words or sheet al's?????lol...lovely 
poja done roka done ...great going k...really enjoyed the chap...and last scene very sweet ...his smirk and my smiles :)..thats the combo i found throughout the read :)
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago