Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: *Aman_I*
Hey priya di.. welcome I visit this section sometimes as well since I watch the US episodes India episodes are way ahead lol. But this is one of my fav shows and my fav character I must say it is Kokila and Indu love they way they try to showoff in front of each other. 😆
Originally posted by: 3T52YC37SYRUWBS4
welcome to the teen bahuraniyan forum....i hope you will have just as much fun as we all do 😳 👏 😉
Originally posted by: priya.nair
hey aman ...good to see uu here too...we are not way behind so its not that bad...how could you leave bhav out...her comic timing is superb
yep most of Zee shows are behind espicalle SP.lol yepp luckly now Hari is realizing his mistake hopefull Kanti will soon under kokila.😆 But I think I like the role of Bahva atleast she is better than Kokila and Bahava atleast she doesn't torture her bahu and Bindia love her acting as well she's on both sides. With manjeet and Janki and her mother in law.😆
Originally posted by: sanober88
welcome!!!