Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 37

lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Srilathalolla thumbnail
I really loved Khushi's dress. Yupppyyy Shadi ki tayariya shuru hogayi hain. Bulhan sab se sundar aur Dulha Greek GOD arey wah kya combination hain. Loved the way Khushi eased Lavanya. Very happy update K. Edited by Srilathalolla - 9 years ago
lalarukh thumbnail
wow k wt a chap...:) loved it...from starting till end there was a smile on face :)...khushi dress fabulous...arnav even in casual looks awesome :)...loved the whole shanti one smiling and laughing :)...beautifully written lav nk and khushi arnav meet up...over all the whole ambiance seems like shadi shadi :)...k very sweet chap :)
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: lalarukh

wow k wt a chap...:) loved it...from starting till end there was a smile on face :)...khushi dress fabulous...arnav even in casual looks awesome :)...loved the whole shanti one smiling and laughing :)...beautifully written lav nk and khushi arnav meet up...over all the whole ambiance seems like shadi shadi :)...k very sweet chap :)

Aweee Di ... Thank you so much. I love the combination of the dress I chose for Khushi.. That combo itself gives the ambience of shadi. ðŸ˜› .. Haldi and kumkum color combo .. 

I didn't want too long conversation between lavanya and Khushi or Arnav ... Because when it's time to move on.. There is no scope for explanations.. Past is past. But I was skeptical about that how readers will take... But you made me smile Di... Thank you so much for liking it. And you look awesome when you smile.. Keep it on your face always.
lalarukh thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Aweee Di ... Thank you so much. I love the combination of the dress I chose for Khushi.. That combo itself gives the ambience of shadi. ðŸ˜› .. Haldi and kumkum color combo .. 

I didn't want too long conversation between lavanya and Khushi or Arnav ... Because when it's time to move on.. There is no scope for explanations.. Past is past. But I was skeptical about that how readers will take... But you made me smile Di... Thank you so much for liking it. And you look awesome when you smile.. Keep it on your face always.

u simply bang on with the start of shadi :)...and yes absolutely right when one is moved on then there left no space of turning back and scratching ur wounds...:)...very very positive start of shadi ...and khushi dress ..very colourful and lovely :)
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Arnav is feeling weird to see laughter and his loved ones around him. It is very hard to adjust when happiness comes all at once, Papom, santhosahalalo munigipoyadu. I never expected NK to come along with Lavanya, Khushi angel as she is, forgave Lavanya, But ASR needs time. Glad to see two friends reuniting. I am even more happy to see Sheetal, Where have you stashed her? This is one of FF's where I don't hate Sheetal or refer to her as Shittal. ðŸ˜†

And romance...

Awesome Akka.

Hugs and Kisses
Pinky
Edited by Pinky.Raizada - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pinky.Raizada

Arnav is feeling weird to see laughter and his loved ones around him. It is very hard to adjust when happiness comes all at once, Papom, santhosahalalo munigipoyadu. I never expected NK to come along with Lavanya, Khushi angel as she is, forgave Lavanya, But ASR needs time. Glad to see two friends reuniting. I am even more happy to see Sheetal, Where have you stashed her? This is one of FF's where I don't hate Sheetal or refer to her as Shittal. ðŸ˜†

And romance...

Awesome Akka.

Hugs and Kisses
Pinky

Yup you are right Pinky.. its became too much for him to take all the happiness at a time. Why you are surprised to see NK with Lavanya.. he promised her right.. he won't leave her alone again. 

LOL .. what is that Shittal.. are you serious... really a funny name girl... Yes .. she is so sweet here. bubbly and funny. I love her too...I didn't stashed her yaar... she is not needed until now.. but when it is shadi.. gola pillalu vundali kada..😉
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thats lovely update..enjoyed reading it...
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

I really loved Khushi's dress. Yupppyyy Shadi ki tayariya shuru hogayi hain. Bulhan sab se sundar aur Dulha Greek GOD arey wah kya combination hain. Loved the way Khushi eased Lavanya. Very happy update K. 

I am happy... First thing... I didn't see nice update in the comment.😆.. next thing .. for making you happy.😛. next thing.. for liking it.🤗
Edited by lovedrops - 9 years ago
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: lovedrops

I am happy... First thing... I didn't see nice update in the comment.😆.. next thing .. for making you happy.😛. next thing.. for liking it.🤗

@ bold me rolfing ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£ . ala Secrets cheppakudadu ðŸ˜›