Poll
Do you think dadaji's marriage is arranged?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi
Accepting dadaji means success in dadaji's business which requires years of effort... doesnt sound logical that dadaji had late marriage but I feel he left his father after marriage
Originally posted by: Shwets1502
It is not necessary that Dadaji's father accepts only when he becomes very successful na? He would have seen potential in Dadaji when he opened a small business and had faith that he would definitely come up..and later must have supported him too. Yes, these are assumptions..but I don't see love marriage between Dadaji-Dadi.
Originally posted by: Dazzlerruhi
@bold: I dont believe in that support system from dadaji's father because had it been, dadaji would never have behaved with Ramesh like what we are seing now...!
Did Dadaji told that he runaway from home to establish his business? When? In which episode? I can't remember.
So far I can remember that his Dad was against it. But then he made his Dad understand and built the business.
On those days people used to get early marriage. Daadi told once she had a feeling for another guy and the way Dadaji reacted😔-----------that guy can't have an affair!
If there was an affair---------that must be more interesting than Niraj/Nibir(or whatever) . Love to see that love story.
Originally posted by: Shwets1502
Even if his father hadn't supported, Dadaji should have understood how Ramesh must be feeling without father's support right? That's not connecting either.