Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ..Neha..

Loved it!
Read season 1 & 2 in 1 go.
Fell inlove with this.
Pls update soon!
Its been months!

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR !!! 
I AM TRYING TO UPDATE SOON!! BUT THIS IF !1I ALWAYS FACE PROBLEMS WHILE HANDLING IT !! 
AND THEN I AM TOO LAZY!! I FEEL SO SLEEPY WHILE MARKING 50 PEOPLE FOR PMS AND DEN AGAIN 50!!! :p
I AM TRYING TO UPDATE SOON WITHIN THIS WEEKEND
chowanisha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nikita42

always together wz suprb!!
n season 2 mndblown..
read in 1 gooo..
supr duprr awhsmnnn..
egrly watn fo nxt updt 😊

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR
I WILL TRY TO UPDATE SOON 
chowanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshaParsh

Di please update soon..!! I am dying to know what happens next..!! I read all the updates like a thousand times..!! Please update soon..!!!!!

I AM SOOO SORRY DEAR!! PAKKA I WILL UPDATE SOON !!!1 PROMISE !!! 
chowanisha thumbnail

hey all!!! whats up!!! ok ok gussa kyu hote ho!!! zyada gusse hone se dimag mei zor parta hai aur uske wajase yeh story par nhi paoge!! so just chilll!!! 😆ok sab thik thak ho na??? wo mei almost 3 months bad de rahi hu na !!! sab ko yad hai na yeh story kya thi!!! waise mei bhi thora bhul gayi thi!!! so a quick recap 

recap:randhir and arjun after their mother's death in an accident moved to london to complete their college and joined his father's office dere making it to the top !! one day harsh called up arjun and sensing his bad health arjun wishes to fly back to delhi but rd ignores as he thought it was his father's fault in accident!!1 but rd could nt leave his small bro alone so he too went there and decided to take up his father and his freind vardhan's dream project!! he managed to get workers from different parts of india who were best and den came in sanyukta parth vidhushi jignesh sahil and arohi!arohi arjun and rd were child hood friends !! whereas sanyukta and parth were the same but when sanyukta left wth her mother from delhi they separated!! sanyukta and rd's tiffs were stress busters for others!dey were nto enemies but rd used to have fun making her irritated and sanyukta used to find ways to make him wrong!! days passed and the truth revealed that in actual rd's parents car crashed to sanyukta's car for which even sanyukta's mother died! she was then taken with her uncle who was behind her property and found grooms to get that back!! but she named all her property after this and decided to move back to mumbai but rd's office terms made her stay !! while arpita comes in the scene as parth's ex love interest and many things happen finally leading to sandhir and papita marriage!arpita went to us to continue her internship after lot of arguement with parth and dere relationship finally got cracks just like in college days!!! with time rd with help of mark gave his feelings a try and told about his feelings to sanyukta that was just lust!! dey spend time like that wid mark and linda and finally confessed their feelings when sanyukta's father cmes in dere live to destroy them !! sanyukta with help of her step mom proves herself and rd innocent and her father was given sentence to death for raping her mother and even taking the shekhawat empire illegally!!! it was mark's wedding for which all flew down to france and had a short trip!!due to their honeymoon rd had to join london for which he decided to sell the company so that he can permenantly stay in delhi wid his family!! after he leaves all feels sad and vidhushi and parth shares a close moment which arpita witnesses!

huff !! finally PART 48

Vids turned to say something to parth but she saw parth's retreating figure shouting arpita's name!!she felt guilty!! She looked around and wrapped her arms around herself!!! She never wanted to come between two lovers neither she wanted fake love !!this is what she wished since she understood love!! She went down and layed down on bed quietly as both arjun and arohi was out wid jiGgi and kaustoki!!!

Sanyu's room

She looked outside the window clutching her phone tightly in her fist!!! How she felt like  to book a ticket to london and move there but she has responsibilities over here too!! She sighed and looked down to find many couples in garden !!she smiled as their memories flashed!!how she came mumbai !!how dey fought how they ended up marrying ,their lust , her getting back her mother's property, his support and finally their love!!! She turned around and days rolled on

3months later

Arjun ran through the fifth floor corridor and pressed the lift button!!! It was still on ground floor!!! He banged his fist on wall and ran down taking the stairs and sweating profusely!!! He pushed his employees making them stumble!!he didn't care !! his eyes brimmed wid all the memories of last six months!!! He opened his car door and started the engine for hospital!!!

20 mins back

Arjun was going through some important file... his phone beeped wid a call...bfre he could take it ,the call gt cut... he looked at screen and saw switched off...he sighed... he connected the phone wid charger and switched it on... Widin few seconds the land phone started ringing and he took it up ...

Arjun:hello,arjun shekhawat here... What???he shouted as the cod fell from his hand and he sat back on his chair...

His phone started ringing again breaking his trance and he left the cabin hurriedly...

Present...

Parth came out from bathroom and buttoned up his shirt... it was 10 in morning... he took his tie ,bag and searched for his cell ... he blushed remembering something and bend down to find his phone lying under his cot... he took it and opened the lock to find twenty miscalls from an unknown no. and mark...

He called mark... it was unreacheable..he sighed and called back to unknown no. he picked it up while setting his hair and his world turned upside down widin seconds... he rushed out and banged vidhushi's door...

Vidhushi opened the door and saw tear drenched parth...she immediately cupped his face

Vids:huya kya hai???

Parth:wo wo

Vids:kya huya hai??? Bolo ... But parth pulled her and ran widout locking the house...

Hospital

Parthwid vids and arjun reached the hospital and ran to receptionist

Receptionist knew them and instantly told them the room no.

R: 3rd floor ot !

Parth:thank you and all ran up !!on reaching upstairs parth stumbled a little seeing odrs crying  but vids supported him!!

Arjun ran to harsh as he saw his father's clothes drenched in blood...

Arjun:d..dad..

Harsh looked up and broke down instantly!!!

Arjun hugged him and looked for arohi !!arohi came after few minutes wid two glasses of water!!

She was looking pale!! She was walking emotionless!!

Vids instantly took up the cups and made her sit !!!

Vids gave one cup to harsh and the odr to vd who was leaning on the wall looking at the door blankly!!

Arjun:arohi yeh sab???

"I don't know" she whispered Bfre leaning her head on wall... she closed her eyes ...

3 months back ...

Mark and linda moved for their honeymoon and sanyu and her group moved towards airport ...

Arjun:umm rd ka call aya tha kya???

Sanyu nodded in yes wid a smile...

Arjun sidehugged her and walked ahead for tickets !!

Sanyu turned around to find vids walking slowly and following arpita and parth who were throwing glares at each odr!!! Sanyu bit her lips and walked upto vids!!

Sanyu:tujhe kuch ho gaya kya???

Vids:nhi re!!! she flung her r8 arm and wrapped it around sanyu's neck!!

Vids:tuna udas mat ho!! Meine decide kiya hai ki mei tere sath shift ho jati hu!!! Tere room mei!!ha rd jaisa kuch nhi kar sakti per tujhe company to de sakti hu!!!

" muft ki chize to pasand hogi hi " murmured arpita which sanyu and vids heard!!

Sanyu looked at vids who just shrugged it wid a smile!!

Sanyu:ha sab ko hi pasand hota hai!!muft ka khana,sona,pyaar bhi aj kal muft mei mile to wah wah! Kyu?? She smiled at arpita and walked past her ...

Vids took a cup of coffee and gave it to sanyu..

Vids:yaar meri wajase undono mei aur jhagra bar gaya!! Aur tujhe kya zarurat thi taunt karneki???

Sanyu:taunt!oh pls!! meine jawab diya sirf!!tu coffee pee...

Parth came, handed sanyu her tickets and then to vids!!

Vids:I am sorry!!! Wo kal...

Parth:arey koi bat nhi!!u know na!!chill! he smiled and trio was having some normal talks!!parth was teasing sanyu and dey were laughing...

Arpita came and wrapped her arm possessively around parth s arm...

Parth looked at her arm and den at her

She was smiling at him sweetly!!he sighed and unwrapped her arm... arpita felt angry and thought it was because of vidhushi... Last n8 they had a f8 over vidhushi !!finallyparth left the argument and slept off!!! From morning arpita was not leaving parth's side ...parth knew why and  he tried maintaining a distance wid her !!!

Arpita:parth kis bare mei has rahe ho sab??

Vids:arey arpita wo kya haina

Arpita:mujhe nhi pata tha ki tumhara nam bhi parth hai!! She laughed but sarth maintained a straight face!!

Parth: jis bare mei bat kar rahe hai na wo samajh mei nhi ayega tumhe!!! So get ur tickets and sit!!

Sanyu:tune iski tickets nhi li!!

Arpita:what the hell parth!! She gritted her teeth and grabbed his arm tightly!!

Parth:wo kya haina she does everything on her own and doesn't like to depend on me so!!

Arpita:really!! Oh!! She smirked and looked at sanyu and vids!!

Arpita:to iska matlab sanyu aur vidhushi dependant hai tumpe?? Sanyukta to rd pe dependant nhi hai!! Rd nhi hai isiliye aj parth pe dependant ho gayi?? Or vidhushi !!ise to...bfre she could complete parth pushed her hand aside and stood in between sanyu and vids!!

Parth:meine inka ticket liya not because they r dependant but because I love them!!i love to serve them !! dey r my friends!!friendship mei kuch mangna, karna dependant  hona nhi hota!!! Kaha na nhi samjhogi yeh sab!! He smirked !!

Sanyu:arpita kya haina rd nhi hai so mujhe company dene k liye mere friends hai !! aur parth to mera best buddy hai!! Wo nhi karega to kya tum karogi??? Ha karsakti ho per nhi karogi!i know!!

She smirked and showed her the cup!!

Sanyu:coffee khao!!dimag shant hojayega!!! Sarth giggled and walked out pulling vids wid dem!!

Arpita stomped her foot as tears welled up!!she was never insulted like dis!!andparth!!he too was insulting her wid his friends!! She took her tickets and sat down on a chair from where she could see sanyu parth vids and sahil teasing each odr!!

Flight

Sanyu took the window seat and vids sat bsde her!! Parth looked at his ticket!! It had 24D!! it was bsde vids!! He knew arpita will definitely do something so he said sahil to take the seat bsde vids and he sat wid jigtouki!!

Arpita's was 24B !!she was sitting bsde an old man who was sleeping!!she sighed!! She looked back and saw all of dem sitting and having talks!!

She closed her eyes and leaned back!!

She knew parth was somewhere r8!! She has no friends!! Office mates believes in friends wid benefits strategy!! In college too she had few friends who were quite similar to office people!! And gradually she believed in it!! She couldn't believe the friendship parth and sanyukta shares!! She tried many a times to find benefits in their friendship!! But she couldn't get one!! She smiled sadlly as their laughter rang in her ear!! But having no friends doesn't give r8s to anyone to insult her!! She accepts that she has always taken parth and his love for granted but she does love him!! she couldn't give him time but she was busy in office!!she needs to stand on her own feet!!people recognizes her as vardhan's daughter or parth's wife!! But she wants to be recognized as Arpita !!she has to make her own identity!! Dere is no wrong in it!! And she is going back to india to prove dat she is not wrong !!

Dey took their luggages  and was moving out!!

Arohi stopped parth as she saw arpita struggling wid her bag!!

Parth:what??

Arohi: listen don't be so rude!! Give her a chance!! Go take her bag!!

Parth: u.s se to khud ayi luggage leke!!mei kyu lu!! Independent rehna haina to rehe!!

Arjun:itna bhi karwa mat ban!! Go!!

Parth:fine!! He walked upto arpita and took her luggage and started walking!!

Arpita was surprised!!she smiled and started following him!!

Arjun looked at vids who was smiling too!!he shifted his gaze at sanyu who was showing a thumbs up to him!!

Present

Doctor came out and arjun stood up !!

Arjun:doctor wo..

Doctor:patient is critical!blood loss bohot hui hai!! I cant promise or say anything now!! Pls relax and wait for few more hours!!

Parth:what do u mean relax!! I don't know anything! Sab clearly batayiye ki huya kya hai???bataiye!! he tried to shout but it came as a plead

Doctor: the baby..

Vd:baby kya???

Doctor: the baby is no more!! Accident mai hi wo... we r trying to save ur daughter...pls cooperate 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i am so sorry for the abrupt end!! shock laga??laga??? ab ispe gussa mat hona!!! chill!!! dekho yeh topic zyada strecth nhi hogi pakka!!! ek ya do and who is admitted wo next chap mei hi pata chal jayega!! in actual a emotional and fun wid friends chapters will come up !!! never worry !!! 

and yeh mat puchna next kab!!! mujhe holi khelni hai and wid this i remember i am gonna complete an year on if!!1 damn is till remember it was my 12 exmas and still i was so hooked up with cafe and if!!! to ek year pe ek new story aur updates banti hai na???hai na!!! so i will surely give it !!pakka!!!now bye !!! hoep u liked it !!! okay zyada boring ho to maffi dedena !! its all because fo studying!! i feel so bore and write boring too!!😕

Shivi_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update👏
It was shocking update😲
Loved how the gang behaved with arpita😊
Who is admitted, reveal soon
Waiting for update
chowanisha thumbnail

Originally posted by: katheriene