suRya - Made for each other ???- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

10

Views

3.2k

Users

8

Likes

42

Frequent Posters

Venus12 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#11
Totally agree and loved reading all the replies here👏 Makes me feel I'm not the only one who feels this way about the show! Earlier reading some topics/discussions about surya romance, and all that.. (which most of the topics are about these days) i realised I cannot contribute anything positive there and so chose to simply be quiet.. But thanks to your post I could come in here to vent and share my frustrations:)

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".