wow very lovely pro..lovely cs..
Downhill thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
simply amazing
loved it...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n wonderful cs! awesome pics! Geet's cs is interesting! update soon! waiting
suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
awesome start dear
loved it
sheetalvasa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Nice cs
Waiting for update 
GC_TheKing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Interesting prologue and CS. Eagerly waiting to read the first part.
taahir004 thumbnail
shawon_wangxian thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 5
PART 1

The alarms of the office rings that indicates her arrival. Whole office stuffs starts running here and there to finish their every final important work as they know one mistake and they will be fired. As they finished their final touch-up, everyone goes to their place and silence preveiled there.

A Black Chevrolet stopped infront of SINGHANIA HOUSE BUILDING FINANCE COMPANY'S office building. A young girl oopss a young laday steps out from the car in her black formal attire. She is the only heir of SINGHANIA'S. Still she is determined, passionate and have extra-oridianary sense towards business. Inspite being young she manage to climbed the highest ladder of career and achived success, name and fame. She is GEET SINGHANIA.

As she steps inside the office, she notice the silence as everyone greets her with small murmuring. Without giving them any look she straight goes to her cabin. Everyone leaves their long holding breath, "phew". Everyone starts their daily routine work in the office.

Meanwhile in Geet's cabin, she called her secretary Myra. And asked her about todays meeting schedules.

Myra: maam... Woh... Woh... Actually...

Geet: what happened, Myra? Why r u stammaring? She asked in stern voice.

Myra: actually maam, you had a meeting at 11 a.m. But it got cancelled.

After listening this Geet got hell angry. She is very punctual about time and business. And here this client is making fun of her punctualness.

Geet: why?

Myra: actually mam our client's daughter is very ill. And he can't come here as he have to take care of his daughter.

Geet became blank after listening this and get lost in her thoughts. Her thoughts broke when Myra called her.

Myra: maam... maam...

Geet: huh... Ya, tell me...

Myra: may i go now?

Geet: ya, myra. You can go. And tell everyone not to disturb me for next two hrs.

Myra: ok, maam.

After myra's deperature, Geet again get lost in her thoughts. She came out from her thought by a phone call. Without seeing the screen, she pick up the call. Listening other side voice she immidiately bites her tongue, as she know she is gone today.

Caller: what the hell are doing there? Again you went to office without having your breakfast.

Geet: sorry mom. You know na mujhe late ho rahi thi.

Priya singhania, Geet's mom. A housewife, perfect mother and loveable wife.

Priya: bachcha, kitni baar kaha hain tumhe apni health ka khayal rakhkha karo. Par tum toh meri sunti hi nehi ho.

Listening this Geet gives a painful smile over the phone and said, plz mom.

Priya: ok, ok bachcha. Maine tumhare liye driver k hatho lunch bhijwadia hain. Plz have it on time.

Geet: ok mom. Dn't worry. I'll have it on time.

Priya: geet, did u see ur dad before going to office?

Geet: no, mom. Actually i was in hurry and dad ko bhi hospital jana tha. So, main mil nehi payi.

Priya: pata nehi kaha hain. Main pichle 1hr se dundh rahi hu.

A old man entered her cabin without making any noise, goes near her and tapped in her shoulder. Geet jumped from her seat with sudden touch. She turned around and hugs the old man.

Geet: dad.. You scared me.

Raj singhania, geet's dad. A surgeon by profession and best in his field.

Raj: i'm here to meet u. Morning mein tum mujhe mili nehi.

Geet: sorry, dad. Actually, i was getting late and didn't want to disturb u then.

Raj: what? Disturb me? Geet, u r my daughter, it's ur right. Tum mujhe kabhi disturb nehi kar sakti.

Geet and her dad is talking but Geet didn't notice that her phone is still connected with her mom.

Priya: Geet... Geet...

Just then geet noticed that the call is still connected.

Geet: yes, mom.

Priya: is ur dad is there?

Geet: yup.

Priya: give this mobile to him.

Geet gives her mobile to her dad. He gives her a pleading look as he know he is gone today for sure. As he placed the mobile in his ear.

Priya: Mr. Singhania, what r u doing there?

PRECAP: MEETING WITH MR. KHURANAEdited by janna341 - 9 years ago
Endgame thumbnail
so geet is a strict boss everyone fear her very much nice start thnx 4 update
manjeet6 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome update
Nice concept