Why I'm loving MATSH [New Viewer]

Homeslice thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#1
Hi guys!
I recently started watching MATSH and I'm falling in love with the story line. I actually saw Rithika-Sharman first and went gagaa over them. Then when I started watching the show I feel in love with Ranveer-Ishani too. Shakti is such a superb performer. I was watching his previous show Tere Liye and thats when I remembered that he has a show right now too. So, from the ast one week or so I've been watching this show and I have been enjoying it. The storyline is really good and the direction-execution is really neat! Not all shows have such superb storylines or execution!

Looking forward to interacting with you guys soon :)

Nisha

Created

Last reply

Replies

9

Views

890

Users

10

Likes

28

Frequent Posters

LoveLives4Ever thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#2
welcome to the forum😊😊 its nice to see so many new people here😊 its like we were all saying, if theres one positive Ranveer's change in attitude has done its this, caught a lot of people's attention😆😆
Midnightsorrow thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
#3
I starting watching post Ranveer getting shot, I saw a collage of Ishveer hospital sequence and went to watch that scene right away because it looked so good ❤️ That's when I got hocked to the show and spend time watching past episodes and fall in love with Ranveer character and his love for Ishaani

It's Aaliya here by the way 😊
Edited by Echofades - 11 years ago
SiMi615 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#4
Welcome Nisha to MATH! Yes, IshVeer are setting our screens on fire! Love their chemistry!

~SiMi~
Ishveer.forever thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#5
Welcum to the forum dear...everyone here is v friendly.. Hope u have a great time here and become addicted to this show like all of us
wind_dancer thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#6
Welcome to our forum.. U will love it here. Everyones friendly and a bit cutely crazy 😆.. Our ishveer def burns our screen on fire. 😉
PRINCESS_ALISHA thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
#7
I am also a new viewer,. just in love with the show.
matsh thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#8
Welcome to the forum !!
Be warned though that you may get severely addicted like many of us are, to the show and the forum !! 😛 😛
And there is no cure.. 😳
On more serious note, you can watch some old episodes to get the back history or read the written updates in our forum.. because then you can appreciate the forum responses more..
Have fun
njan20 thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#9
Welcome to the forum Nisha 😊
eshalrashid thumbnail
11th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
#10
welcome you with our ishveer, chamla, chirkut, chisha 😉😆😆😆😆

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".