Harshad Harshad Harshad!!!

shruti_b_b thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Ranting after a long time😆
Cvs pls harshad ka replacement jaldi se laoo. Dat character has so many shades n so many secrets with him. U all cant end his character like dis. Pls cvs focus on the track wich u ve left behind abruptly. Seriously cvs dis soha track is dragged like a hell🤢 its worse than sacrifice track 😡. After soha track am  sure its pandit track, bt pls dnt make him fall  for nandu 🤢,  bcoz we cant handle another cliche. Pls get abhimanyu back, plan some nice story for mukbi, couldn't  connect to dem properly, no matter dey look cute bt der was too much hush push in der story. And wen r u guys gonna gocus my dhruvie's attack 😡, I hope b4 show ends . And pls get harshad back . We are waiting for his come back. And pls dnt put an abrupt ending to all tracks 😡. I sometimes fail to understand, is dis same ky2 wich I used to watch initially😭😭😭

P.S- JUST MY POV,  PLS SHARE YOUR OPINION ON HARSHAD. NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simidi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
you are right there are so many tracks like dorve rishab attacks connection between their attacks, what happened between band of brothers, what happened between manik and his mum   2 years back ...
TheShipWeirdo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
But Shruti, replacement?! No one can replace Abhishek! Who else is capable of giving those sexy longing looks to Manik? Parth and Abhishek had such chemistry :( Bring him back and throw Soha out ://
sonia_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Harshad is still so essential to the story. Besides, miss Manik's  Harshad...harshad ...harshad ðŸ˜³
 Dhruv-Rishabh attacks / treatment should have been the priority instead of a creepy Pandit. No offense, but failed to connect to Mukti-Abhi equation
Chickee thumbnail
I love this post!!!
Harshad ... Harshad ... Harshad

I dont mind a replacement actor ... The character needs to be revived!

*begs cv's on knees*
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Harshad should be back, for sure. But why you want replacement? Why not same actor?
Also in Dhruliya, Dhruv should have talked about his attack thing with Aliya before moving ahead as it was his initial concern. Ok, atleast now he should clear it out. 
Chickee thumbnail
Because same actor has left the show to play a parallel lead in another serial!!!
shruti_b_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: TheShipWeirdo

But Shruti, replacement?! No one can replace Abhishek! Who else is capable of giving those sexy longing looks to Manik? Parth and Abhishek had such chemistry :( Bring him back and throw Soha out ://

I know parth n abhishek had a such a grt chemistry bt abhishek wont come  back, he left youth show n went for saas bahu🥱
shruti_b_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: simidi

you are right there are so many tracks like dorve rishab attacks connection between their attacks, what happened between band of brothers, what happened between manik and his mum   2 years back ...

Hmmm, hope dey,get replacement soon.
shruti_b_b thumbnail

Originally posted by: sonia_1

Harshad is still so essential to the story. Besides, miss Manik's  Harshad...harshad ...harshad ðŸ˜³

Dhruv-Rishabh attacks / treatment should have been the priority instead of a creepy Pandit. No offense, but failed to connect to Mukti-Abhi equation

Mutual feeling dear🤗