-shruthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjhari

shruti yaar...
missing this story very badly...
pls try to update
howz your dance practice going on????/

going great. Today is the last day for rehearsal. And tomorrow morning i have performance 😳
Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shruthi-

going great. Today is the last day for rehearsal. And tomorrow morning i have performance 😳[/QUOT
ohhh grr8
all  the best

Sanjhari thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -shruthi-

going great. Today is the last day for rehearsal. And tomorrow morning i have performance 😳

great
all  the  best
kabhi_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey...its an amazing story...
Read it now only...
Its so intense... Loved the concept...
Both are so much in pain... And love?
Please message me ragarding its update...

-shruthi- thumbnail
i am so thankful to all you readers.
I know i haven't updted for so long but trust me. I was involved with something crazy. Now that its finished today.i am updating for you.

I hope you love me and my stories.Same and more!❀️

Note: please buddy me for pm. Its a request.

-shruthi- thumbnail
CHAPTER 7

Zoya remained quite in shock watching the crowd who rose and sat back again in shock.
No! this is something she never wished to reveal. Damn! They all now know the truth. She felt so vulnerable at the moment. So broken so lost. Was this her faith? This where she felt naked before the society. Everyone murmurs seemed to her like having the discussion on her. the way asad had reacted left her speechless. She was in pain , her heart felt heavy and she couldnot breath. Her eyes turned moist and son started raining. She turned to look at akrams shocked face after several minutes. He was all disgust on the act. His eyes kept on fluctuating between zoya and asad. He might now judge her all wrong. No! she was not a wh**e but...- she is a wh**e. She realised.
The fact came on her like several eyes falling on her at the same time. she shook her head violently to get away from it. but it was hard, mainly when she was surrounded by eyes which holds nothing but disgust and degrade. She looked at asad and felt her heart swell more in pain. he looked so calm and normal with a smile on his face. What was he thinking when he came with this? He ruined it all. Now may be her father too would know about her and his-. Ya allah no! she shook her head letting more tears spill.
"akram..ak..akram please listen to me. Its not what you think." She desperately tried to gain his attention she stepped forward when she thought she caught his ears.
"akram..akram. this is ..this-" she tired to form words in between her hiccups.
"this what babes." Asad beats her up in this by snaking an arm around her waist. She looked hurt at him and still he gave was indifference.
Zoya urgently tried to take away his hands off her but he kept his grip hard enough to be peeled. She glanced at akram dreaded and found him staring at his hands on her waist with an expression that killed her.
"akram please. Listen." She tried to talk but this time akram interrupted her.
"there is nothing to talk now. what have I thought about you and what you are in real." He spat. Zoya felt highly humiliated and her eagerness to get free from asad rised. She jumped and scratched his fingers but it hardly showed any impact on him.
"hey boy." Asad smiled as he dragged zoya to the nearest chair and made her sit on his lap. " so you are the man zoya is planning to marry. " he checked on akram quickly , " well, I am asad. Nice to meet you." he smiled while akram and zoya both stared at him in total surprise.
Zoya knew there was something worse in his mind by the touch he was giving her, she didn't asked for the situation to spoil more than its already is and so she pleaded him through eyes. "please, don't." she begged asad.
"clam down babes." Asad brought his hand to her cheeks tilting her face so that he could peck her lips.
Akram stood there with closed fist as he saw asad kissing herand more worst she didn't complain nor did she showed any act to stop him.
Asad from kiss and smiled back at the very teary zoya. She pleaded again to stop but he washed away her.
"oh, so if you are the man I am sure zoya have told you about me. right?" asad asked with a raised brow. He glanced at zoya and then at akram.
"no.." he faked sadness. "well I am his ugh...partner..yes partner you may say. And you ..well. you.."
"STOP IT!! PLEASE JUST STOP IT." zoya screamed bringing her hands on her face. All she wanted to do was to pray allah to split the earth and drown into it.
Asad opened his mouth to say something but stopped when akram started walking to the door angrily.
"hey you. stop." Asad voice holds rhythm.
Akram stops but doesn't bother to face him.
"it was nice meeting you buddy." Asad laughed sarcastically. Akram twisted his face as like a volcano erupting all over his head he makes a mad dash towards the door.

The curtain of the window refrain any moonlight to pass through them and enters the very dark room.
The whistles of wind mixed with sobs were the only thing echoes in the room. In the very corner of the room against the wall with her hand circled around her knees sat zoya. Her eyes never stopped tears. She looked extremely broken. And at the same time the loud thump of feet near the door of the room was asad who was moving to and fro trying to calm down his senses.
Asad had got her back to her house or more I say asad's and her apartment soon after the event got over. She was too lost in fear for the outcome that she didn't realize asad dragging her back to his car. Once they reached home she had locked herself inside and asad managed to stand there out of her room with an anger that wanted to erupt at the first sight of her.
Zoya looked up from her knee in the direction of the door when she heard the door bell. She saw on floor asad's foot retreating. The door opens and someone enters.
"you?" asad sounded surprised.
"where is zoya?" the man asked in a stern voice. Zoya could never fail to recognize this voice. Its her abu outside the room. Oh god how can she face him now. she is sure like hell akram might already spilled everything to her father. She felt embarrassed to step out and see her own father. She needed the comfort but she couldn't reach out just because of as-.
"she is not here." asad tried to hide something that is so obvious. Zoya stood up and stand near the door she kidn of wanted to hear everything.
Her father felt a pull at the door whose other side zoya is standing. He knew she was there and so sustaining asad's why what? question he stepped towards the door.
"zoya. Beta. I know you are in there." He says with hurt as his eyes are turning moist.
Zoya nods her head while bringing her one hand over her mouth. the duppata she is wearing fells on floor.
"beta. Akram said me everything." Mr farooqui shivers with his words.
"I don't know how you landed up in this." He turned to look at asad. "but iknow there must be something really wrong which you didn't let your abu know. I trust you bache. I know my zoya wont do anything such willingly. Definitely, definitely someone has misguided you." he again tuired and gave asad a sour look.
"but I am here now beta. I will help you to come out of this. I am here. you can come out now , see I am not angry." He kept pleading and each words he said made zoya cry hard. It didn't took much longer before her sobs could be heard from other side of door. Mr farooqui touched the door and knocked, " don't worry zoya. I am not here to scream at you or blame anything. I know if you are here in this situation there is a major fault of mine to bring you. i cannot imagine through what you might have gone to give us food shelter clothing. But..but now its enough . my brave zoya has fought enough. Now you don't need to compromise on anything. We will go back to our life. I will help you to start all again. trust your abu." He said while crying as he bags his fist against the door.
Zoya waited for few seconds before she brought her shivering hands to the knoc and unlocked it. as soon as the door clicked mr farooqui waited it to reveal her and to take his child in his arm.
Zoya opened the door and as soon as she spots him she runs in to her father's arm. They both cry practically before finally mr farooqui breaks the hug.
"lets go home." he says wiping the tears off her cheeks.
Zoya smiles in relief and turns but stops again looking at the floor with pain.
"I cant go abu...I am no longer the same zoya. I did sin..i...i." she couldn't sayd further but her father understood her he walked to the door where her duppata was lying he spreaded the duppata in air and covered her forehead and arms by circling it around her.
"you are the same. I cant see any change in you my child. You are my brave girl.my little zoya who use to hold her father's finger asking her to fix up something she had broken. And it became my habbit. I want to fix this again for you my bache. Come lets go."
Zoya nods flashing her dimple through tears. She turns to her room. After few minutes the door gets open and she comes out with a book in her hand, "this kuran you gave me." she said .
Mr farooqui nods at her and they both makes their way to the door. Just then she feels her hand being retrained against moving.
She looked behind and saw asad holding her wrist. His eyes are beyond expression she cannot read him it's a mixture of a whole lot, pain anger, hurt and desperateness.
She was so engrossed in father daughter love that they forgot to notice asad standing there with wide hurt eyes.
"asad leave me." she composed herself and tries to break his grip.
Asad without saying a word holds her even tighter. He pulls her to him and she cmes crashing on his chest.
"zoya." She hears her father say.
Zoya turns to look at asad who looked so ...
"asad please. Let me go. See my abu came to take me home. he is not angry on me asad. He wants me back even after knowing the truth . please let me. please." She pleads him.
Asad kept his hands tight on her while he looks down in her eyes, " you are not going anywhere. Go back to your room. Its enough of you two."
"how dare you touch my daughter." mr farooqui shouts while making way to get zoya.
Asad pulls her behind him as anger raises in him, his body heaves up and down , his nostril flare and he loosk so mad. " you came here. you met her. but that's the end. There is no way zoya is coming with you. she is staying here." he makes it clear.
"she deserves a better life . I am not going to make her stay with a monster like you. I am taking my daughter, come zoya." He gives her hand to her and she raises it to hold but asad jerks her away much far from his reach.
"I said she is not coming. i am the only one who have rights on her and I want her to stay." He says dangerously low.
"zoya if you don't want anything bad to come, just go to your room." He warns her.
"zoya no. stop. Come to your father. I am here ,I wont allow to touch you. we are going home."
"This is HER HOME." he stresses on home, " and she is not going anywhere. Leave from here or else you will regret." He threatens.
"I am not going without her." her father showed courage to stand.
"and then I am afraid you have to regret for it." asad directly spoke into his eyes challenging him.
Zoya loked at both and tried to calm asad down. "please don't harm him asad. Please. I will stay please." She begged as she rested her hands on asad.
Asad looked somewhat at relief but didn't let the expression on his face.
"GO..INSIDE NOW." he yelled again . zoya glanced at her abu for the last time knowing it was for the best to stay with asad for now. as she was aware of his anger and the extent to which he can go if she goes against him.
Mr farooqui watched with his head nod as she walked inside the room. The last time he saw her eyes as she shuts the door not before looking at him with pleading eyes.
Asad turned to look at the door to zoya's room and looked back at mr farooqui. "now she has left. You can leave from my property." He smirks sadistically.
Mr farooqui felt his every nerve boil up as he glanced at asad with so much of determination, "no I am leaving but I promise the next time I come I will take my daughter back home. and it's a Father's promise to you." he smiled as he walked to the door. His eyes were still beaming with tears.
"she will never leave me ever. And that's my challenge! Asad ahmed khan's challenge." Mr farooqui left the room while fully aware of his proud smile of victory that was ringing in his challenge...

open for likes and comments!!!
-ABI- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
mineπŸ˜‰
unres

Update

poor Zoya:

She is going through Hell
but as we all know Hell will turn-out to be Heaven for her as the story process

Anyway

CONTINUE SOON
Edited by -ABI- - 9 years ago
Gouri_Joshi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Oh I feel bad for zoya πŸ˜­
How can u do this asad?😑
Zoya's father knows that his daughter will never do anything wrong 
Well great update and I want pm for ur all FF's b'coz I love them πŸ˜³
By the way how was ur dance performance?
Edited by Gouri_Joshi - 9 years ago