Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhigya24
Could u see Bulbul's shadow at the door. I thought BB has forced her so much and so she tells all that because she looked very nervous.
Tia - you may be the only person on the entire forum who likes this track 😆. Good for you. And you defend Abhi with so much persistence. I enjoyed reading your insights.
As for me, i am annoyed with all this dragging - but you are so right. At least dunder-head is finally being forced to face reality and its consequences.
Mina - thanks. I love Pic-Monkey! Thank you 🤗.
Hi Dee. I don't think we have officially met. And if we have and i forget, i am blaming it on all these late nights at work!
Amazes me how fast the AT thread moves! Congratulations on #79.
Abhigya24 - sorry, i don't know your name. Hi. I am Kat.
And agree with both you and Tia that at least things are moving. But never forget, this is an EK show. Tamp down your hopes. What is it that the Gita says? "Have no expectations and you won't be disappointed"? (And did i just commit sacrilege by referencing The Gita for a TV show??)