Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prinzessin1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The character of Hashir was one of which every young girl dreams; drop dead gorgeous, wealthy, sensitive, one woman man, one who would go to any lenght for her, ideal son-in-law material etc.
Ahsan Khan brought Hashir so beautifully alive.  And the hair wasnt all that bad either. 

Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ahson was really good in this show.
the get-up suited him pretty well
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Rabz_14

Ahson was really good in this show.
the get-up suited him pretty well

I know yaar even I was pleasantly surprised seeing AHSAN s performance...how he show ed his luv for Saman aka hareem given it was jus one way love and there was hardly any interaction between them...still we cud feel th chemistry...I never liked hareem with any1 but here I drooled on her chemistry with AHSAN

I also liked his scns with yumna and mehreen...he could show th diff feelings he had with all three of them n was never unnecessarily rude to anyone in spite of knowing they both like him...neither did he ever forced his luv on hareem ...on th contrary always wished her well with her hubby

AHSAN showed all th above stuff so beautifully that I was like WOW...no wonder he gets so many shows...he indeed is a gem of an actor
Prinzessin1 thumbnail
One of the best things about Ahsans acting is,that even without direct words he shows his undying love or respect for his lady love. In mausam when he was dropping her home, the tone in which he was speaking to her and although during the drive he had sunglasses on, still one could clearly see his heart spilling over with love for her. Or how he asked Saman after seeing her get beaten up by her hubby "tum theek hona Saman"... my god that concern, that desperateness in his tone that if it would have been in his hand he would have taken her out of that environment right there. Only an Ahsan Khan is able to portray the unspoken and take the viewer in dreamworld. 
Who has seen Ahsan khan interviews?? He is not just a great actor who plays a dream guy in every aspect, his real life personality is quite close to his characters,except that unlike his characters Ahsan Khan has a great sense of humour and is a very jolly person πŸ˜†. Sometimes some of  his characters dialogues one thinks is that the characters point of view or Ahsan Khans πŸ˜‰. ( There are people who think Ahsan Khan mostly is playing himself in different moods ).

People watch Chupke se bahaar aajaye, 14 episodes have aired so far. Amazing character and performance by Ahsan (and everyone), it is also produced by him.

Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

One of the best things about Ahsans acting is,that even without direct words he shows his undying love or respect for his lady love. In mausam when he was dropping her home, the tone in which he was speaking to her and although during the drive he had sunglasses on, still one could clearly see his heart spilling over with love for her. Or how he asked Saman after seeing her get beaten up by her hubby "tum theek hona Saman"... my god that concern, that desperateness in his tone that if it would have been in his hand he would have taken her out of that environment right there. Only an Ahsan Khan is able to portray the unspoken and take the viewer in dreamworld. 

Who has seen Ahsan khan interviews?? He is not just a great actor who plays a dream guy in every aspect, his real life personality is quite close to his characters,except that unlike his characters Ahsan Khan has a great sense of humour and is a very jolly person πŸ˜†. Sometimes some of  his characters dialogues one thinks is that the characters point of view or Ahsan Khans πŸ˜‰. ( There are people who think Ahsan Khan mostly is playing himself in different moods ).

People watch Chupke se bahaar aajaye, 14 episodes have aired so far. Amazing character and performance by Ahsan (and everyone), it is also produced by him.

what AHSAN produced chupke se bahar ...then why did he take Sajjal...I agree she is a great actress but it's really weird to see her with senior actors as solo lead...same goes with yumna too...it was very weird to see her with AHSAN or in any other senior actor

Sajjal looks good only with sherry in asmano pe likha..n she has two shows upcoming with agha Ali but she is again too short for him 

She is only 20 but she looks even younger than that 

Ayeza and Maya Ali  also worked with many senior actors early in her career but it didn't look so odd

wish AHSAN took some other gal with him in the show ...nyways I m glad to know the show is good...Will definitely watch it then

How is ahsans meri Ladli and meri ZINDAGI HAIN tu...are they worth watching 

Prinzessin1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ABBY_JERAN

what AHSAN produced chupke se bahar ...then why did he take Sajjal...I agree she is a great actress but it's really weird to see her with senior actors as solo lead...same goes with yumna too...it was very weird to see her with AHSAN or in any other senior actor

Sajjal looks good only with sherry in asmano pe likha..n she has two shows upcoming with agha Ali but she is again too short for him 

She is only 20 but she looks even younger than that 

Ayeza and Maya Ali  also worked with many senior actors early in her career but it didn't look so odd

wish AHSAN took some other gal with him in the show ...nyways I m glad to know the show is good...Will definitely watch it then

How is ahsans meri Ladli and meri ZINDAGI HAIN tu...are they worth watching 

Sajal Ali can mold herself in any character well. Anyway theres another actress which suits better with ahsan and both actresses get 50/50 screen time with Ahsan. anyway meri zindagi hai tu was good; emotional, very romantic. However half way through, Maya alis track will be super annoying,although that can be forwarded without loosing story track. Meri Ladli was back than hit drama but I personally didnt like it one bit, as I back than couldnt stand watching Urwa Hocane and Sajal Ali. 
Have you watched Kabhi Kabhi? 
Edited by Prinzessin1 - 9 years ago
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail

Hey guys do u watch tonyts show with HSY ...the talk show which comes in HUM SITARAY...last season my fav episode were...in order of preference
Mehwish n AHSAN...I watched this Epi innumerable times...LUVED their offscreen persona

hamza abbasi n ayesha k...I was kinda shocked to see how good they looked together...hamza plz do a drama with her

Saba q and adnan siddiqui...I vowed not to watch the Epi coz I m sick of watching Saba with adnan..first maat...then janam...n then agn here...damn it...but the Epi turned out to b surprisingly very good and I ended up liking adnan...lol

omer shariff...god that Epi was hilarious

Fawad n mahira...yeah I known this combo shud hv been no 1 but I jus didn't like the Epi...there was something missing and I still wonder what...plus I don't find fawads offscreen rappo with mahira that good in this Epi...whereas in th Fawad mahira tuc Epi in mahiras talk show I LUVED their rappo...in this Epi something was missing and I jus Cudnt enjoy it a bit...

bilal lashari and reema...HOLY SHIT BILLY IS DROP DEAD GOZS N talented and a gentleman at the same time...what a killer combo man...he shud do movies too 

P.s.if u guys hvnt watched the talk show plz see them...all the above episode are a must watch...search tonyts with HSY in yt

Nyways the reason of the rant above is HSY is shooting a second season...and he was tweeting asking for the combos we want to see...I keep tweeting him diff fab combos of mine but I guess if we tweet together it will be more effective...this is an example of my one tweet...u can get his Twitter id fm it
@HSYCOUTUREKING bring FRESH faces of Pak industry this season...AGHA ALI with SUMBUL IQBAL and AFFAN WAHEED with MAWRA HOCANE PLzzz

Hahaha...yeah I know I m a despo fan of the above two Jodi but I hv other wishes too...so here u go...choose the ones u like most ...jus keep in mind they should be HUM tv stars as the show airs in Hum and they won't invite stars who do shows for geo or ARY mostly...

Here r my dream combos I keep tweeting him

1.SANAM baloch with Fahad Mustafa or Mikal zulfikar or adeel Hussain...

2.boys combo...osman Khalid butt and agha Ali 
affan waheed with shehryar munawar
mikaal with adeel Hussain 
mohib mirza n Fahad Mustafa 

3.gals combo...mawra and urwa hocane...Sumbul and Maya Ali ...alishba and Syra yousuf 

4.legend combos...
marina Khan n nauman ejaz FAISAL QURESHI n SAVERA NADEEM 

5.young couple combos
AGHA ALI n Sumbul iqbal
AFFAN waheed n MAWRA hocane 
AYEZA Khan with Danish taimoor or SAMI K
osman Khalid butt and Maya Ali 
sarwat gilani n fahad mirza 

6.SANAM SAEED with adeel Hussain or mikaal mohib mirza 

Phew I guess I covered as many as I cud fm hum family without repeating those who already came in season 1

Guys plz tweet him ur fa v combos from above regularly the coming one month coz afterwards it will be too late ...I know it's an old thread but still 
Edited by ABBY_JERAN - 9 years ago
sweet_angel27 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Prinzessin1

Who has seen Ahsan khan interviews?? He is not just a great actor who plays a dream guy in every aspect, his real life personality is quite close to his characters,except that unlike his characters Ahsan Khan has a great sense of humour and is a very jolly personπŸ˜†. Sometimes some of his characters dialogues one thinks is that the characters point of view or Ahsan KhansπŸ˜‰. ( There are people who think Ahsan Khan mostly is playing himself in different moods).

totally agree '. Ahsan khans amazing actor and he has an amazing personality offscreen as well! I'm so obsessed . Ahhh!
ABBY_JERAN thumbnail
I hv seen interviews of many pak actors and actresses and must say I m pleasantly surprised how good in real life all of them are
Be it Fawad Imran SAMI k ahsan fahad Mustafa adeel FQ nauman 

And even the newcomers like agha Ali affan sherry zahid ...I hv seen interviews of all of them and good god they r all such beautiful personas that I m surprised...after watching their interviews my respect for them hv incrsed even more n it's not as if for the camera they r pretending to b good...coz it shows when u pretend in interviews

So not jus AHSAN I m really proud of being fans of all the above actors

P.s.I never saw any interviews of mikaal...why is that...he does host awards but never gives interviews anywhere...no red carpet...no morning shows...no chat shows..nowhere ...why is that...