My reasons, Varsha is the killer

shoppingg thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I have a feeling that varsha is behind all the drama.

Revenge from Lavanya:
lavanya treated varsha rudely when she, as janvi goes and  ask for Prateek.
 she might have followed lavanya when she followed kushan and she saw that lavanya is pointing at trisha, so she shoots trisha and plans to frame Lavanya by sending her the picture and all that.

Revenge from Prateek:
She had the valid reason to take her revenge from him.

Amrita:
Now we are reading in a post that Bhagyashere is going to be killed by someone in a party. I think that might be her again. In today's episode the way she looked at her picture when kabir leaves to see amrita.
any thoughts?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SanaKan157 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It is obvious Varsha is the killer. She murdered Prateek because of their college days and now will murder Amrita because Kabir had time to meet her but was busy for Varsha hahaha, she the adult version of Meghan at the moment. 
We have a married couple wanting to kill eachother in Lavanya and Kushan and we have two bunny boilers jealous in love and want their man and will do anything to get him and if Kabir should ever get murdered...suspect be Trisha because she a big baby and don like her mommy be friends 
Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I wanted Amrita and Kabir to be together!!! Amrita is dying? Yuck. What the hell is wrong with this serial?
miliiii thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shoppingg

I have a feeling that varsha is behind all the drama.

Revenge from Lavanya:
lavanya treated varsha rudely when she, as janvi goes and  ask for Prateek.
 she might have followed lavanya when she followed kushan and she saw that lavanya is pointing at trisha, so she shoots trisha and plans to frame Lavanya by sending her the picture and all that.

Revenge from Prateek:
She had the valid reason to take her revenge from him.

Amrita:
Now we are reading in a post that Bhagyashere is going to be killed by someone in a party. I think that might be her again. In today's episode the way she looked at her picture when kabir leaves to see amrita.
any thoughts?

It's SO CLEAR now that there's not even any scope of guessing. I really did not understand though, how/why kabeer concluded that none of Prateek's immediate family members can be the killer?
It seems like he knew that 'That girl' whom Prteek cheated is the killer. looks like this show is ending very very soon..that too in a disastrous way
madfan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have a feeling Kabir has staged the murder of Amrita. It doesnt make sense to kill of the main character abruptly. 

Also I wonder why Megan was shown as tensed after Amrita collapsed - either she was planning to do something to Trisha and she thought it misfired or she has assumed her parents are involved in Amrita's murder.