Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Twilightsparkle thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

banner made by priya111111 thanks priya di

priya111111.

I don't have any idea update was this much sad until saw your comment You were too mad at maan I guess in this update you will love him trust me and hate ...

GK yead it was not finished at just wait and watch

CuteTommy

Very soon revelation will be there I meant very soon thanks for lovely comment

...RIDDHIMA..

GK had many gray shades you know

The girl who don't have anyone who didn't get love thinking about others was impossible. If you forget she used to get night mares it was tough for her to believe anyone so forget about thinking others

Mark my word geet will make u amazed in upcoming

I haven't revealed who is mansee at you didn't even remember that πŸ˜΅ 

idunno

the song you mentioned wow i love it 

sanum23

I really hope you will love this update see i brought surprise

CutieTeju

πŸ˜† i havent revealed that one who is mansee guess guess she is in too much pain none can ack anything when they were in pain choco πŸ˜³ 

Rami92

hey you happy to see you commenting brifely rather than few words  thanks for sticking with me re 

dumas

Maan havent confessed and it was not his mistake u see if mansee was fine he would be doing it 

yeah curse me not maan πŸ˜† 

Part 52

Happy Maaneet Marriage anniversary to all

It was coincidence in my story maaneet confession happened like this I felt like there marriage was done

Feeling too much happy 

"Aniee come on all already left long back we need to reach there" Dev called them from half of steps. Aniee got mini heart attack watching the steps ahead. "Now I believe all need to work hard equally to reach god" Aniee commented. Steps were very long as the temple was situated on hill area away from city noise and pollution.

"Geet come on bahut hua rona dhona now we should get going" Rahul offering his hand to geet while checking time in his watch. Geet not interested in going in but saying no means hurting all specially Aniee and Rahul she was in fix. Giving up she is about to kept her hand in his but instead of rahuls she felt his hand touching her. She can never ever forget his warmth the slight contact was enough to give Goosebumps to her whole body.

Aniee grinned looking at maan giving mean looks to him "Acha bhai ab aapki work ka kayal kaun rakegi bolo muje" She teased him openly as none were there around him. Maan glared at her but couldn't hold back his stupid cute grin "Hayee maardala if any girl saw him na forget it they will forget me inke peche padegi" Rahul said dreamily. Maan laughed to see there never ending teasings,geet struggled to let go her hand from his hold. He tightened his hold clearly mentioning he is not going leave her. Geet glared at him but her innocent eyes clearly showed her hurt as well as longingness.  Maan dismissed her fake anger but saw the deep dark circles around her eyes and the visible the emptiness in her eyes. Rahul sensed the cold eye war between maaneet, he didn't even asked anything or said to geet. His bro said he will tell him everything he will wait until his bro came himself to him.

"Chalo aniee we are unwanted here time to go" Rahul took aniee away as she clearly understood there is something cooking in between maaneet was about to ask something.

Bhai what was that I want to talk with bhai see her condition whats happening I didn't get forgod sake" Aniee was madly worried for geet. Her pari nain hurted her she know she is not in her senses, if not geet can never ever do that. She wants to confront maan now. "Listen meri sherni I know you are worried for both but its love their personal matter let them sort out" Rahul hugged her side ways to calm her. Aniee nodded knowing no one had right to talk in between lovers. "Maan bhai bracing himself but I knew how weak he is when it comes to emotions." She hoped today would be the last for everyone worries. They went away leaving maaneet alone.

"I am glad you still remember my existence" She taunted looking away giving her back to him. Maan smiled sadly as she is talking to him not giving any silent treatment like every time. He knew she missed him like he did, how??.. he simply don't know but he believed his heart blindly. Geet was not in a mood to give up he need to give proper explanation for walking away like that. She wouldn't be this much mad if he walked away on any other day but he did on that special day.

Geet waited for him to say something but he didn't it was annoying her. "I can't believe it we haven't met from so many days kash if it was a dream but nope it was truth" She said wiping away her tears. These days withouthim was painful she don't have clue how she even survived. She glanced at him but was taken back to see his smiling face with crossed arms standing casually. It knocked her senses she lost her lost bit of patience. Is she looking like a joker or is he playing with her like she is some doll.

Maan missed her too much his silent tears within that smiling eyes were prooffor that, but she failed to notice them. He just want to look at her it was giving soo much peace to his heart. His soul actually breathing normally as her scent filled the air giving beautiful feel he never felt until now.

Her silence all ways killed him but when she is actually saying something he is unable to hear anything but can see only her, The way her lips swings for every word she says, Her eyes which were stealing glances at him like a thief. Her open hair splashing at his face like some mansoon coolbreeze. He is too lost in admiring her a smile automatically spread on his lips. Geet broke the eye lock looked away feeling unsure of what's going on totally hurt for his behavior. She is feeling too much mad here she is crying for him and he is smiling at her??.

"Mr.Khurana what makes you smile at this sec may I know" She is back to her GK mood.

Maan thought to give her time to bottle down all her frustration and angry. She is looking too cute and more beautiful with her puffy nose her innocent eyes actually glaring and complaining to him. Geet opened her mouth to say something but halted looking his heated gaugeat her lips. Maan frowned as his full concentration on those petals only. Geet was about to walk away she couldn't take it anymore but it swift moment felt her lips being crushed by his.

Maan didn't acknowledged her walking away nor her discomfort he just want to feel her it was needed like air to breathe in. Geet was taken back with his sudden kiss, she struggled to get away. Maan didn't let her broke apart he know if he do he can never ever hold her back. Both suffered so much it should end today he was determined where she was determined not to give up. The kiss speaks his love his craving for her, he showed how much he missed her. She became breathless he broke the kiss giving her time to adjust, she breathed in relief in hauling his scent deeply. It was too exotic within no time she felt him kissing her again. This time she wasn't shocked in fact she waited for this moment. She to missed him hell with her angry she couldn't hold back more.

They broke apart when he felt  she couldn't take more, yeah of course after his heart content only.  she rested her head on his panting heavilyher mind fully occupied with present act of him.She smiled with closed eyes feeling the moment true she is mad at him but her stupid heart and body... she couldn't control them. "I missed you soo much cutie" He kissed her lips again slightly. She came back to reality hearing loud sounds of drums and temple bell indicating pooja was about to start.

What she did she again gave up for her heart wish whenshe is supposed to be mad at him but how she can just give up. She got angry on herself she needs to get away from him. The more she is with him the more she will lose herself deeply, but he won't give any assurance to her ...never... It was hurting like anything he even didn't find it was must to explain her for walking away like that. Kiss he kissed her like nothing happened and she simply gave up. She backed off keeping hand on her lips unable to believe what just happened now. She ran away from him scared of herself scared of everything thing happening around him without her consent.

He watched her running away from him silentlylike all ways saying nothing. He was determined to get back her any cast, everything looking baseless when both knew they need each other. Then why her silence her fears her not opening up to him. Still he needs to confess those magical words to her he realized how much importance those words holds. Those were not only words but the love he holds for her. He wants to promise her he will be with her until his last breathe, can never ever let her go

She was horrified when her body felt like hanging in air closed her eyes shut not knowing what's happening. Her breathe got stuck in her throat,breathed in relief when his warm arms surrounded her lovingly. He tucked her close not giving slight gap for air to pass on in between them. It tickled her senses badly this cold night not at all helping her making her go crazy. Maan followed her to saw her going into temple with trembling steps. She is continuously wiping away her tears he guessed the path was not clear for her moisted eyes. Without any second thought he reached her gathered her in his large arms giving warmness to her cold body.

"Why geet why can't you just listen to me ones?" His voice was heavy she wondered when he even said anything.

Her silence not helping him but he hold back his losing courage. He returned back to go back he couldn't let himself do this his heart lost faith on god long back. He don't want to go in to temple he came here just for her. She snuggled close to him opened her eyes to see he is about to take her back. She was scared for her chutki reaction and Rahul, Both did many things to bring her here. Going back at this moment means...hurting them again she never wants to do it. She already hurted aniee and Rahul he never ever mentioned butavoiding him without any reason he was. "I want to go inside" She whisperedit was minutely audible. He stooped in his tracks, how he canforget she might have faith in god if not he. He cursed his mind for forgetting her but he don't want to go. Leaving her alone will cost soo much he was in fix totally. He is not ready to pay anything this night should be the last one for her fears ad worries.

. She too don't want to go inside and see goddess it was meaning less as per her view believing rock stone blindly. God snatched away her life she has nothing to do with him but it's for her loved ones. If her presence will give happiness to them she can bear any pain.

"Everything for you" He kissed her cheeks slightly she was thankful for him

He took heavy steps while carrying her securely she is very vulnerable right now he don't want to let her take any stress. The steps were soo long and the whole placed was decorated beautifully with colorful lighting and flowers. He liked it having her in his arms enjoying the view and the cool breeze making wonders. For a min he forgot he is going to temple after years "Only for her".

Chanting of mantras started breaking his trance he was used of all these after coming back to india. "Geet" He called her lovingly rubbing her soft cheeks with his hard stubbed cheeks. "Hmmm" She hummed in response enjoying the feel with closed eyes. "I can't live without you geet" Her heart fluttered in joy with his words. She hurriedly opened her eyes in fear of missing this moment. She wants to imprint every step every moment of life with him in her heart. He smiled warmly looking at her reaction. "I don't know what you feel for me but I can't imagine my life without you" The chanting of mantras sound got louder filling the whole place giving holy feel. Tears gathered in her eyes she knew he meant special to her. Listening all these things from him when he is actually saying she is overwhelmed totally.She hoped it was not simple dream it couldn't be she can feel his uneven breathing, his heart beat, his warm hold. She begged her heart and mind to believe it was not her dream.

"Geet it's not dream listen to me carefully please" He is sure she would be thinking all this as dream he is afraid for that. She was shocked how he can know every single thing about her, nodded in confirmation looking in to his eyes indicating she is hearing him today. Maan continued his journey ascended another step. "I want to live with  you geet lifelong" He paused "No no for every birth we have" He finds it was stupid to believe in seven births or rebirths. What if they had he don't want to take chances he want to be with her forever.

She chuckled MSK talking about births it was most funny thing but she loved it like anything. "I want to protect you from everything from every hurdle from this world" He recalled the moment Vid attacked her her night mares her pain. He wants to fight over everything to make her smile, he knew he can do it with his love. His hold tightened indicating he meant his every word she felt blessed to get him. "I tried allot not to love you but I couldn't geet I couldn't" Only he knew how much he suffered in thought of cheating his pari nain by loving geet.

She was curious why he stopped himself both ignored the word "love" here. "I tried to know the hidden life hidden secrets of yours I want to know but I couldn't. In this process I hurted you without my knowledge" He is sorry for doing that. He looked down when her hands landed on his cheeks. 

She nodded for no he blinked his eyes but his tiny drops were not ready to give up. She is not bothered to knew he wants to know about her.

She actually forgets where she belongs to being with him, her baby her mansee, her night mares. His entry in her life happened like magic she forgets everything but for him.None realized they were reached only few steps were left to enter into temple.

"Trust me geet I couldn't stop myself from doing this" "I want to have you for myself" "I know I am sounding crazy but with you everything seems to be crazy I don't mind for that I never did" He leaned closer kissed her fore head. "Be with me forever be mine I want nothing just you" "Your smile which holds music your eyes which had nothing but bundle of innocence. I love everything of yours "He confessed his heart openly. She gapped at him saying noting she felt tongue tied, ohh noo she want to say many things like him but her mind and heart stopped working. Her body parts felt paralyzed for his confession with lots of happiness.

"I love you geet you are my everything Meri zindagi adhoori hai tere bina. Will you be mine to complete me. Meri Adhoori zindagi ko Poori karo geet" He stopped at last step with those magical, which were dying to come out from his mouth. He guessed may be from sec he met her he did at last in this beautiful atmosphere. Unknowingly they got goddess blessings his every word got witnessed by the temple bell sound those holy mantras.

Two souls who don't have faith in god getting blessings and confessing in his presence, it was proof they were meant to be together. Geet was dumb folded she blinked her lashes staring at him blankly. She is too much happy damn her body was not helping to express it.

Aniee and gang saw maaneet they were soo happy. "Arey yaar yetho mandir bhi nahi chodaa" Rahul commented giving mean looks to maaneet. "Chup kar bhai cont you see the heavenly feel of love between them" Aniee wacked his arm angrily. "Meri maa I am just joking" rahul cursed aniee badly rubbing his arm.

"Chalo bandars aur bandariyas we have to cover up them inko tho kisi cheez ki kayal hai nahi" Dev tried to broke all dreamy looks of all but failed. "Dekhh dekh kuch seekho kise dono ekdusron ki ankhon mai doob hogaya soo dreamyyy" Meera taunted dev. Dev saw how maaneet were too lost in each other "Arey stupids let's move on we should be careful lets go kaam pe lag jaa" Arjun took all away "Maaneet ki body gurdrs jo hai sab" All grinned but they never mind after all it was for maan. He lost soo much in his life when he is getting back his happiness in name of geet they will do everything.

Geet looked away unable to bear his heated gauge at her his eyes speaking many hidden secrets after his confession. She wondered how she missed reading them until now. She saw holy fire kept in dwajastumb it was looking so beautiful. The whole place,  mandap was filled with deepas it was illuminating the whole place with diff shades like her glowing face.

"I won't mind taking seven vows now itself "He teased her looking at the amazement she holds in her eyes looking at deepas. At one side she is not less than manse at other she is grown up women his girl, herBlushing cheeks her not meeting his gauge her glowing happiness was proof. He can die at this moment with this feel uff he is going crazy every moment. He never believed in all these he lost faith in all these, but nothing was big infront of her happiness.

He helped her to stand on her toys but she stood silently looking at ground. "You blush too much cutie pie" He commented to make her ease. She is still looking down he wondered what happened to her.

He raised her head by keeping his finger under her chin. Too shocked to see tears in her eyes but it was transformed into bundle of joy as her eyes were smiling within those tears. He actually mentioned marrying her right this moment oh my she is too much happy. "Muje samaj mai nahi aaraha hai kya bolu main" She said honestly. Getting this much happiness she is not used of it. She is afraid to accept it what if everything vanishes away like nothing happened.

"Practice talking from now itself to save yourselfin these type of situations" His sarcastic comment hitted her badly. "What I can do I am afraid I don't know how to express anything sachii mai" She pinched her throat ever so cutely making him chuckle.

"See you are laughing at me now" She complained, her mind and heart mocked at her saying it was his joke. He became serious hearing her words she is still thinking it was not true??.. He hides away his disappointment quickly mot wanting her to make her feel bad. "Geet look in to my eyes" She was not sure but did what he said.

"I said earlier also I want you to trust me geet I know you cont trust anyone easily but you can trust me" He was straight he don't want to back off. "Per mere sath koi hai nahi jo muje itna pyar karne wale na muje itni kayal rakhne wale. I am afraid to accept when I am getting it now this much of love. Pehele tho mumma.." She closed her mouth with her both hands as she is not supposed to talk about her maa openly. Maan watched her every expression he knew she had seen soo much in her life but he was clueless about which thing.

"Relax relax no need to say anything right now just say you heard every word I said right" He asked hopefully. She nodded with happy smile "Will you be with me forever?? You won't leave me right?" She asked him gripping his both hands tightly. He was revealed she at least acknowledged what he said. He is more than happy as she asking him something rather than her silence or her fears. "Yes no matter what but I will be with you trust me I love you for the way you are" He hugged her tight assuring her tainted heart. They stood hugging each other opened there eyes to see flowers rain on them.

"Mubarak ho Mubarak" Aniee and gand congratulated them happily with flowers shower. "Now leave her to me by bro she is mine remember" Rahul again started with fake tears. "I mean my responsibility here you know" Rahul corrected his words looking at maan angry glare. In fraction of seconds geet was taken away from him Rahul steeled her with his magic.

"Arey maan beta aap agaye why you didn't comeinside we did kalyanam it was holy murat the amazing one" Dadi maa came from nowhere startling everyone. "Dadi aapnetho humko dara diya for god sake" Arjun said with horrified face.

"Tu chup karo hum sab patha hai" Dadi dismissed him Arjun was dumb folded none had any issue with maaneet being together.  He is happy to know this new thing he glanced at Aniee meaningfully. Aniee  was too lost to check on geet hugging her tight expressing her happiness. Maan guessed it long back he is revealed his dadi dont have any issue with geet.

Maan looked away avoiding Dadi maa while geet stood with straight face making her worried. 

"Dadi lets go and get blessings of god we should get back home also" Aniee covered up as geet was looking lost. She knew geet was too happy but expressing herself was not in her books, she don't know it simply. Dadi moved ahead expected maan to come as he already came to god steps, she thought he accepted..geet did the magic. She is wrong too much wrong he walked away all were sad to see this. "How long he will do this I am afraid will I ever able to get him back or not" Dadi maa painful words hitted geet ears. She was shocked to see this he came for her she understood his depth of love for her.

"Dadi for lady like you all these dialogues wont suit u know and rahi bath maan ki he came here dadi and because of her trust me she will give back your maan" Rahul assured her heart lovingly. Dadi muffled geet hair with affectionhoped for best. All left for darsan got back to home as it was getting late. Geet was happy as things were making sense to her, she is his love now. The though itself making her go crazy.

"Hey love missing me?" She blushed like new bride looking at his message. Nodded for yes pouted as he didn't waited forher at temple, ummm she actually though he will wait for her. "Sorry cutie pie I got some urgent work so left without meeting you again"She nodded for yes sadly. "Muje aapse milna hai" She demanded very cutely. His heart skipped many beats kash if he can kiss her breathless right this moment. "I too wants to but I am stuck but my promise will meet you soon" Maan covered mansee with warm comfort.

Two days passed by Maan became more cautious toward her. She never minded if he didn't called her even she saw his over loaded work. It became habitual to talk before going to sleep daily more over geet also became too busy in her own works.
One evening at Kapoors palace

"I don't know whats going on I never ever wants to know do you get it" Sk slammed her phone down feeling mad at Vid. Here she is annoyed as she is unable to get any news whats going between maaneet. That bloody Vid making her go mad she wants to cut off his head. "Mam lets go we should leave now" Sk assistant motioned her as she need to attend some official party. "Geet I know you will come there why not he is the chief guest right" Sk thoughtfrustratingly. She again kept strict rules for geet tightened the security making sure geet never met mansee. Mansee was last trigger she wants to use.

At party Venue

"Aap hai kaha?" she asked looking for him here and there in party lawn. "See by your side" He kissed her nape sensually making her turn like red tomato. "Missing me haa" she nodded looking down. He tucked her close by her waist she is looking so beautiful like angel. He is unable to tear his gauge. "Let's go we are getting late" He is conscious of eyes staring at them.

His phone rang it was from Ritzy he attended it with thumping heart. "How is pari is everything ok?" Ritzy chuckled hearing his voice. "Sir you left just few min earlier she is all right don't worry" She assured him. "Sir I want geet to know what happened with mansee in what condition she was" Ritzy know it was too late they should inform her. "One sec ritzy" Geet got alert hearing her name. She called ritzy on the same day when she met but she said everything was ok. She wondered why she came so many times as per Nakuls information day back. Sk never let her go she was stuck wants to meet mansee badly.

Maan went far away from geet "Ritzy I know geet and mansee were attached with each other. That's why I don't want her to know about it right now. Geet is not strong Ritzy I cont risk anything she will broke off and I don't want to see that happening. Never ever" Maan was scared. He still remember what fuss geet creates when mansee got single scar even. They shared beautiful bond he saw that with his eyes looking at mansee condition will definitely broke her heart.

Ritzy signed heavily as this is the same thing he is saying when he came to know her failed attempts of meeting geet. She is tongue tied but maan was 100% right. She is ashamed for not thinking of geets condition initially her concern was on mansee at that time. "Sir we will not tell her anything but at least we can make each other meet please don't say no.." Ritzy compelled him.

Maan didn't get why Ritzy insisting this much about this matter. She is right somewhere so he agreed for that. Maan turned back to see geet standing right in front of him. Her expressions were not giving any clue did she heard anything, He is worried totally.

The most awaited maaneet confession hope all like it

Sparkle 

Edited by Twilightsparkle - 9 years ago
hemangigazal thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update
too good
priya111111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
now very happy. finally maan ne confess karhi diya geet ko. poor girl still she is feeling all that as dream, kya karein she is not used to feel the love and here maan is showing so much love on her. geet heard what she wanted to hear from maan. lovely part when maan entered temple for the sake of geet.now everyone knows about maaneet and dadi too happy for maaneet.
ab yeh sk kyakarne waali hai😑
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
awesome update
waiting for next update
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Wow lovely beautiful divine emotional update..te way geet ki pain and her fear but my maan watching her pouring her anger and pain was lovely emotional..te way my maan carrying his geet and walking to temple for her was lovely emotional touching..te way my maan opening his heart and his each words shows wat his geet meant to him, making his geet heart swell in happiness, but she is fear thinking its dream or real..she don't know wat to say for his words, she was loss of words was lovely beautiful emotional touching..te way all teasing them and dadi ki words made geet to know tat he came for her..te way my maan hiding abt mansee to geet for her good was lovely..i love te update so much dear

Edited by Desigirls12 - 9 years ago
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 beautiful amazing update! superbly written! Fab confession! Geet emotional! lovely maaneet moments! update soon
...RIDDHIMA... thumbnail
Awesome update
Finally the most awaited confession...
N that was so beautiful the way maan confessed :)
Then all caught maaneet :P

N thanks for replying me :D
Well if mansi is geets baby...then how can that be?? I mean who's her father!! :/
From SK part...I'm kinda sure about mansi 0_0

Eagerly waiting for next :|