Frequent Posters

-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Thank you 😊
Mariia.R thumbnail

Hi,

First Happy Pongal (I hope I am not late with my wishes)!

Problems on the horizon? Who was that mysterious man? I hope not Shantanu, I hated him from the first moment. Therefore I hope he is not the one to mess up Parud relationship.

Didn't like Mala - what kind of dream world she lives? Her actions...

But now I am waiting Aman's marriage...

I'm curious to how the story will continue.

Thanks for pm, lovedy update!

Waiting for next update 😃

🤗

Cutemithra thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice chapter rithu... Parud are out of town for Aman's marriage and the award ceremony.. Here Mala is out.. How selfish can she become... I liked how danveer asked her to stay away from his family... That is wat she deserves..not his respect...
And stalker has started his job.. But I know he will not be able to touch Paro...
Loved Aman's mother and her reasoning behind her son's name..
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Fimiramak

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">Hi,</font></font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">
</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">First Happy Pongal (I hope I am not late with my wishes)!</font></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">Problems on the horizon? Who was that mysterious man?
I hope not Shantanu, I hated him from the first moment. Therefore I hope he is
not the one to mess up Parud relationship.
</font></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">Didn't like Mala - what kind of dream world she lives?
Her actions...
</font></font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2"></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">But now I am waiting Aman's marriage...</font></font>

</font>

<font color="#cc0066" face="Times New Roman, Times, serif"></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">I'm curious to how the story will continue. </font></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">Thanks for pm, lovedy update!</font></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">Waiting for next update 😃</font></font>

</font>

<font size="2"><font color="#cc0066">🤗</font></font>

Thanks Mira. It's Pongal till Sunday 😊.
Definitely not ST's Shatanu. But someone from Paro's past who wants revenge. Might use the same name unless I think of a new one. But he won't be able to cause too much damage. Parud are in a rock solid relationship.
Mala seemed to be living in a dream ever since she was told that Rudra was getting married. You shouldn't expect her to act in a sensible way.
Aman's wedding will stretch for a few chapters as we see Parud enjoy the many rituals and remember their own.
Hope you enjoy what's to come.
🤗
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutemithra

Nice chapter rithu... Parud are out of town for Aman's marriage and the award ceremony.. Here Mala is out.. How selfish can she become... I liked how danveer asked her to stay away from his family... That is wat she deserves..not his respect...
And stalker has started his job.. But I know he will not be able to touch Paro...
Loved Aman's mother and her reasoning behind her son's name..

Thank you. Parud are happy in their bubble of bliss and Mala is clueless as ever. Danveer still respects her I think. Atleast out of duty. Maybe she was nice to him in the past when they all lived together.
🤗 I love your faith in me that I won't let him hurt Parud.
Aman's mom is a sweety just like her son.
neet2407 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is am amazing sequel! I love it - so glad they are married now and Paro has yet to find out about the Thakurain - we all want to know how much she knows!
Amazing love it can't wait for the next part!
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Originally posted by: neet2407

This is am amazing sequel! I love it - so glad they are married now and Paro has yet to find out about the Thakurain - we all want to know how much she knows!

Amazing love it can't wait for the next part!

Thank you. Paro and the Thakurain will have a major confrontation when they meet. But holding it off till the honeymoon.
I'll be the posting the next part shortly.
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Thank you 😊
-Disenchanted- thumbnail

Chapter 5

Rudra was bored and nothing much to do. He just stood in the balcony waiting for Paro. She had gone with Aman's mother to club house which was being decorated for the Sangeet function to be hosted by the groom's family. She loved the flowers, the lights and the music which was already playing at the club house. Her aunt, Geethanjali Singh, was already there along with some other people she knew from Jaipur. They were all teasing her about Rudra and asked her what song do they wish to dance to. The radio played on Paro was drawn by the sweet voice of the singer.
Dil kho gaya, ho gaya kisi ka..,
ab raasta mil gaya, khushi ka..

She smiled and looked towards the door wondering when the man who stole her heart would come. "He won't come. He doesn't enjoy functions like this and won't even think of helping with the arrangements," said Geethanjali guessing what her niece was hoping for.
Aankhon mein hai khwab sa, kisi ka..
ab raasta mil gaya, khushi ka..

Deepa admonished her observing Paro's blushing cheeks, "Leave her alone. She is also a bride. Her eyes will be lost in dreams of her husband." And the small, yet significant moments they shared in the week after their wedding.
Rishta naya rabba, dil chu raha hai,
kheeche mujhe koi dore, teri ore..

Her friend, Shatabdi Sisodia grabbed her on the makeshift dance floor and they danced in merriment while the older women cheered. Paro faltered and Shatabdi teased, "What? Your feet want to run back to him?" Paro bit her lip, wanting to agree. Her friend understood her predicament and nudged her towards the door.
Teri ore, teri ore, teri ore, hai rabba..teri ore, teri ore, teri ore
The singer crooned as Paro slightly lifted her ghargra and raced back to Aman's apartment.

Rudra was unpacking his things and was surprised to see his wife rush in. "Are you alright?" he asked leading her to sit on the bed. She nodded and he gave her a glass of water. She looked on excitedly as he took out a big parcel, "Is that for me?" He raised an eyebrow and pointed out that it was Aman's wedding and she shouldn't be expecting gifts. She pouted and looked away disappointed. She was certain that it was for her and otherwise why the secrecy. He shook his head at his silly wife and took out a small box. "This is for you," he whispered in her ear. She stretched her hand to receive it. He held it away from her reach shaking his head. "Rudra, you said it was for me. Why can't I have it?" she asked impatiently. He took out his handkerchief and blindfolded her. "What are you doing?" she was frightened now in her blindness. He instructed her that, if she trusted him, she should just relax and let him take care of everything. She felt his touch on her ghagra and her heart started to pound. "Sh...Shaanth" came his husky voice. He had raised her feet off the floor. She could feel the fabric of his pants under the sole of her feet. "What are you doing? You shouldn't be sitting at my feet," she gasped, trying to pull her feet away from him. He lost is balance as she kicked him. She pulled off the blindfold and started to scold him, "You are my husband and you made me kick you." She scolded him out of frustration.

Rudra was speechless at the accusations of his crazy wife. First she wanted a gift. Then when he tried to give it, she kicked him. And its supposedly all his fault. Paro saw the blank look on his face and stopped her rant. She wasn't supposed to be this way. Her Mamisa had raised her to be demure wife who respected her husband and subservient to his needs. She knew that her husband was of modern thinking and preferred to treat her as her equal. And she loved that he respected her. But the idea of him sitting at her feet was too much. She took his free hand and made him sit on the bed next to her. "I'm sorry. You're my husband and I want you beside me not at my feet," she told him clearly. He relaxed and looked down at their intertwined hands. "If that is what you want, that's what you'll have," he agreed. He should have realised this, knowing the value system well enough. For her respect for the other person came before any other emotion. Secretly he was glad that his wife would never expect him to bow down to her whims and fancies. Her love will unconditional unlike the other woman in his life who always bargained, "If you don't finish your milk, I'll leave the house". Well, she left anyway and hopefully she will stay away now when things are rough.

Rudra gave himself a shake as he tried to drive his past from his mind. She caressed the hand she held and asked if he alright. He smiled, "I'm fine. Do you want your gift now?" She nodded, happy to see his improved spirits. He placed his hand on her thigh and gently guided it on his lap. He saw her cheeks redden and shyness creep into her eyes. "I'm well within my rights to touch you like this, Shrimatiji," he whispered. She shut her eyes as she felt him lift her ghagra. She wasn't sure if she should stop him. She wasn't sure if she wanted him to stop. She felt something cold across her ankles. "Open your eyes, Paro," he told her softly. She opened to see a dazzling row of white stones on her feet.

Her radiant smile his gesture pleased him was all the reward he needed. But he still wanted to push his luck. "Pa.." he started. "When did you buy this?" she asked, interrupting him. He told her that he picked it up when on their Jaipur shopping trip. She moved her feet side to side as the stones danced with the light. "They are beautiful," she remarked. "They had to be. After all my wife is going to wear them to her brother's sangeet" he said proudly. She thanked him. "Just a thank you? Won't I get anything in return" he asked. She flippantly told him that for this gift, she will dance with him all through the night. He was confused. He pulled her on his lap and held her tight "Who else were you planning on dancing with?" She wrapped her arms around his neck and told him that Shatabdi had planned a special song for the two of them. She wondered aloud if that was a bad idea. "No, go ahead. I'd hate to ruin your plans with your friend. I actually had something else in mind" he said. She looked at him and raised her eyebrows, questioningly. She knew he would prefer to sit in the sidelines rather than join in during such occasions. He tapped his cheek with his finger. She shook her head. He gave her, his best puppy face. She covered his eyes with her hand and leaned in to give a peck. He smiled and pointed to his other cheek. She paused. "I gave you two anklets. Not one," he argued. She leaned in to kiss his other cheek and he slightly turned his head. He felt her soft lips on his own. But before she could kiss him, there was a knock on the door.

Immediately, Paro let go of him. He wanted to shoot the person on the other side of the door. Paro tried to get up when he pulled her back to his lap. He placed his hand on her mouth and said, "Shh! If we stay quiet. They will go away." He could read the shock in her eyes at his suggestion. He knew this was rude but he just wanted to spend sometime with his wife alone, without interruption. "Paro! Are you there? I need your help," came the voice of the groom to be, Aman. She looked at him pleadingly and he relented. He fell back on the bed disappointed as she went to get the door. She took a deep breathe and opened the door hoping their host won't realise how flustered she was.

"Paro, I need a favour. Before the Sangeet, Maa and other ladies are visiting Kavya for the Roka ceremony in the afternoon" he paused. Paro smiled and told him that she knew of this. Her Geethanjali Maasi had a red Chunni and matching ghagra specially embroidered for this by the women in her NGO. In fact Aman's mother had asked her to come along for the function as the groom's sister. "That's good. I wanted to give her gift myself," he said showing her a parcel. Rudra came up and took it from his hand, "What is in it, Aman?" Paro gave him a look as if to say it was none of their business. "Sir, it's a DVD of her favourite movie, Veer Zara. She thinks its very romantic the way they stayed loyal to their love for so many years. And how even they may not be able to sing duets under the moonlight, they can still grow old together" he explained. Paro was touched by her brother's thoughts. She promised give it to his bride during the ceremony.

The two men looked awkwardly at each other once Paro left. It was strange that he could discuss covert operations and dangerous missions but the evening's celebration wasn't easy to talk about. "So are you nervous?" he asked Aman. "Sir, No Sir!" came the reply. Rudra looked at his junior's firm posture, always the soldier. He pointed to a chair and Aman sat down. "So, Kavya likes Shahrukh Khan or the movie?" he asked. Aman replied that she probably liked both. "So you decided to give her a DVD through Paro?" he asked. Aman nodded. "Aman,you should never give your fiance a gift through someone else. Where is the fun in that," he asked his naive friend. Aman was wondering what he had done wrong. "The whole point of the gift to your girl is in the presentation. If she likes how you give it, she will be willing to give you one in return," he explained. Aman understood his folly. But he had already given it to Paro. Rudra suggested that they steal it and give it in person. "You will steal from Paro?" he was shocked. Rudra informed him that Paro will just hand it over if he just asks. Aman knew he was right, Paro will do anything for her husband. Rudra took the parcel from his suitcase, "Watch and learn, Officer Amandeep Singh." Aman stopped him before he stepped out of the room and offered a handkerchief, pointing to his cheek. Rudra took it sheepishly and wiped off his wife's lipstick without another word.

tinamehta thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Rudra is giving Aman lessons in love ðŸ˜›ðŸ˜‰. Can't wait to see how they steal the DVD from Paro. Loved the Paro and Rudra romantic scenes. Rudra is still thinking about his mom. Hope he gets closure on that soon. Edited by tinamehta - 9 years ago