Page
of
1Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane
Sure...I need something anyway to do to keep me busy...so u not just this...
Btw I made a fanfic VM a few days back...havnt posted it here yet but will soon...but have a lookhttp://youtu.be/6YmMnMGclBA
Originally posted by: RIMO9013
hey its awesome dear u just make me nostalgic it remember me the old days of geet u have done a great job suparb creation plz try to make one on abhiya and rishbala as i always watched pkyek and geet ba😃ck to back i really love the vm dear
Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane
Thanks dear...glad that u enjoyed it...but that is a trailer for a story that I am writing on both couples here on IF...if interested do have a read...it's called Yaariyan..Well not sure about abhiya as I haven't really watched that show...Well I have but not regularly as I wasn't a big fan of it...but I had made a trailer VM on Teri Keri kahani a long while back where all three couples were in it..Will reupload it again if u want
Originally posted by: RIMO9013
u r most welcome dear ok i will sure read yaariyan plz send me the link and if possible plz reupload that trailer vm
Originally posted by: Mentally-Insane
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4156483Here u go.. :)I will try finding the trailer and then I'll upload it